Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 07:27 PM   #1  
Kimberly

S/C/G: 193/146/140-145

Height: 5'7"

Default Allow myself to introduce...myself

Hi, everyone! I'm new here (I've been lurking for several days) so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kimberly, I'm 22 years old, and live in Colorado. I'm 5'7" (about) and now weigh about 178.5 lbs (wow, never thought I'd tell people how much I weigh!). I was starting to get a little discouraged, but then I came here and started reading everyone's stories and how a lot of other people have struggled but still succeeded. I have some hope again! My goal is to get to around 140-145. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #2  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hello aero_chick! (do u shop at aeropostale?!?) well welcome to 3FC! this is a great site for people on diets. this site offers lots and lots of modivation. it helps me a lot. it will help you a lot too. well if you need a buddy you can talk to me. what kind of diet are you on? are you going to excercise?

keep in touch!

-kaitikat
Old 06-15-2004, 09:51 PM   #3  

Default Welcome

Welcome aero_chick. This is an awesome site and we are all in the same situation. There are a lot of wonderful people on this site and they are willing to help you. Yes, there is hope for you and for all of us. Just take things one day and meal at a time, forget about past failures, you can't live in the past, it's gone and done, and the future isn't here yet, so all you have is today. Anyway good luck and come visit often.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:05 AM   #4  
Kimberly

S/C/G: 193/146/140-145

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the welcome! I'm on a 1300 calorie-a-day diet, and it's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I do exercise some. I have an exercise bike that I try to ride about 30 minutes a day. I also go hiking almost every weekend, and last night I tried out pilates with a friend. I may join her for a ball class sometime, too.

Oh, and about your other question, kaitikat - I don't shop at aeropostale (not yet anyway! ). I chose my name because I'm an aerospace engineer and a big space nut.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:04 PM   #5  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hello aero-chick! how are you doing? im good. my diet is going pretty well too. your diet sounds healthy. thats good. if it wasnt healthy you would probably get sick. and thats not good. i heard pilates works really well. how was it? i might want to try it. well i hope to hear from you soon!

keep in touch!

-kaitikat

p.s...aeropostale is a really good store...you should shop there! haha
Closed Thread