Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 11:17 AM   #1  
Lumpiest member

I want you all to know that it was MY sister who has received the perfect honor. My Sissy. I'm in tears. I'm moved. Oh that you would rise to such heights. I always feel bad for Wabby and Sugar for having to be related to us. They are so nice, they really don't deserve to be lumped with us. Cranny does, she only pretends to be nice.
Old 05-28-2001, 11:34 AM   #2  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default trying again!!!

I hope you are referring to the fact that Peachers will be kicked off the message board by one of the three fat chicks if she doesn't clean up her act!!!!!!!and YOU too Lushbat should be turfed for trying to keep me from posting!!!!I hope you are ALL booted out of here---because really you are much toooooo FAT to be here!!!!
Old 05-28-2001, 02:03 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default FATTER THAN EVER

I am trying this again---it seems that if I log on,the first post will work,and none thereafter--
I thought we had decided that we are too fat for this site????Is it possible that everyone
has gotten so thin from being here that there will no longer be a need for WLB???The Cybermom
was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer---they let us be ourselves---does anyone
know what has happened to MESSIES??They were a pretty tight group---maybe they are
over at GASP!!!!FLYCOW'S PLACE!!!!!!I bet she is a major tankasauraus rex just like us.Well,I haven't heard if Peachers bought some granny pannies for her weekend episode,but let's hope so with such a wide and lumpy area to cover!!!!HA HAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA HHA HHA HHS HHS HHS
Old 05-28-2001, 03:48 PM   #4  
fatter than U

Default fill me in, will ya?

What's the hey is going on here? Are you guys being naughty again? Word has it that MA has moved over to Cherry's messie forum. We could move to her weight loss one if we wanted to.

I'm still fat. And nasty too. Spent two hours looking for an air mattress today and after I riffled through all the cr*p in the garage and the attic it turned out to be in the guest room waaaaaay up hight where no ordinary person could see it. Dh is 6'4". It's his fault.
Old 05-28-2001, 06:19 PM   #5  
Lumpiest member

Default Wouldn't you think????

That the 3FatChicks would be thrilled that we are here? I mean, they are sisters and WE are sisters. They are wherever they are and we are flung to the four corners of the earth. (Well, I guess four corners is stretching it, but we cover a ton of time zones. That is because of Sugar and Wabby who need to be reminded that it is most polite to stay within 1 hour of Eastern Daylight Time. They are showoffs)
They(the 3fc) are fat and we are......fat. They seem to be getting nowhere and neither are we. Maybe a Margie night would improve their point of view. If they have time to read, they should be able to tell that Peaches has a personality disorder that prevents her from mixing in polite society. (Ever since I was Miss War Whoop, she has been impossible to live with.) You would also think that they would be nicer to Bagz. I mean, she has to live in Canada, that would make anyone cranky.....somebody's got to give her a break.
Finally, did they delete my Blueberry Pie questions? Without emailing me the answers? How do they expect me to make a showing at this year's Dogpatch State Fair?
Old 05-28-2001, 07:49 PM   #6  

Default The Secret to Weight Loss

Non-stop dental work. Had a root canal today. Ate only non-fat yogurt and slept all day. Total: 600 calories. This makes a week of not eating due to PAIN AND SUFFERING. At this rate I will be thin and cranky by summer. Also well rested. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Have to go. We're having an experiment this week. From 8 to 9pm, the family gathers in the living room for quiet time. (Kids say they feel like they're back in pre-school.) No tvs blasting, no music, no talking, no fighting...just reading or writing. I liked it yesterday. With our record for consistency, it ought to last one more day.

congrats to all the bad girls. What would life be like without a little sin? and if this is as bad as you get....
Old 05-28-2001, 09:10 PM   #7  
Ex-Lax/Syrup of Ipecac

Location: I'm a resident of the world but I make my home right down the road from Sweet Briar.

Default Why I think they don't like Bagz.

She is very unladylike. She should be more like Frappe. Frappe has a reasonable diet and is carrying it out. I hear she has pain meds and never eats. I admire that. With just the addition of Syrup of Ipecac, she could lose more.
She also has blonde hair. Mine is black, but Marcella has blonde and, though she looks nothing like Jackie O, she is quite stylish.
Is a majority vote of the Fat Chicks required before someone is booted out? I want to see them all gang up on Bagz. I hope someone has notified DJ of our current precarious status. I would hate to have her lose us again.
Old 05-29-2001, 07:16 AM   #8  
fatter than U

Default Frappe!

Forget the pain and tell us how much you've lost!! Only kidding - ha ha. I wish you a pain free, cat free, dental work free summer.

The "family hour" sounds like an excellent idea. I actually know people who don't even own a tv. Just imagine!
Old 05-29-2001, 07:23 AM   #9  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Yas Missus

I finished watching Roots last night and it has shown me the light. I be good, Missus. Please don't sell me. (That would really offend Muffie. What a loss!)

Actually, Lusho, I'm not fat. It's just that I have a large capacity for food for it has accumulated above my legs and below my boobs. My ankles are nice and trim.

Poor Frappe. How is Bugsy? I met some greyhounds (did you know they aren't really grey?) and really liked them. They aren't stinky. Is Bugsy stinky? They were sweet and not a bit overweight.

My darling DS has gone to work with Herbie. I am alone in the house. I must go color my hair, dress and leave for work myself. Bye Sweeties. !!!
Closed Thread