South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 09:30 PM   #1  

Unhappy blah, I need help..

Okay, I need help.. bad!!!

I've been doing really well with my breakfasts, lunch and dinner, I usually have eggs for breakfast, chicken and veggies for lunch and lean meats for dinner, plus some snacks consist of peanuts and string cheese.. But I’m starting to eat the wrong types of snacks, I’m giving into my cravings.

What are some good snacks???

I need some help, I've been doing this for a week, but really I haven't since I haven't given up my breads and all that. argh.. I need discipline.

I think if i had easy snacks I wouldn't run for a peanut butter sandwich or something.

Help!!

Danille
Old 06-09-2004, 09:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Danni Welcome to the beach!!

Hmm Snacks...I don't snack so its hard for me to think of some, Snacking was one of my bad habits and I've given it up lol. Well you can have 2 tbs of natural peanut butter per day but I recommend going easy on it cuz it does have a lot of fat so I kind of reserve it for when I am really having a craving for a sweet treat. Also you could have plain fat free yogurt flavored with some sugar free coffee syrup such as davinci brand or torani brand. Thats all I got girl! Good luck!!
Michelle
Old 06-10-2004, 09:07 AM   #3  

I keep my freezer stocked with sugar free fudge pops and I also make sugar free jello several times a week. Those usually do it for me if I am craving something sweet. If I really have the munchies I snack on cucumber slices with a little bit of salt or dill pickles which only have 5 calories per spear. Also, being that I am in phrase 2, I occasionally have cherries which really helps my sweet tooth. I hope this helps.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:10 PM   #4  

Hmmm, you really need to give up that bread too. That will help with getting rid of the cravings. As long as you are "cheating" you aren't going to get rid of them.

Snacks, well, there are nuts, sugar free jello, no sugar added fudgecicles, cheese sticks, veges (yuck!), celery stuffed with cheese or peanut butter, cottage cheese.........if you're on Phase One then you should stick to the diet outlined in the book as closely as possible.

We can give you suggestions and support but the discipline is going to have to come from inside yourself. But ya know what? If we can do it then so can you!
Old 06-10-2004, 06:33 PM   #5  

V-8 works well for me. It's salty, and that's what I usually crave. Also, hard boiled eggs or sliced red peppers with hummus. Welcome!
Closed Thread