mompen
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello Ladies

Geri,
You rock! Thanks so much for the applause for Andrew And

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!!!!!!!! :cake: :cake:
Does this mean terrible twos are NEXT??? GRRRR.......

I forgot who said there child swallowed the quarter but I just wanted to say Hunter did the same thing when he was little! The quarter came out And it was turned black.... lol

Michelle,
OMG!!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS LADY!!!! I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD HAVE A GREAT WEIGH IN THIS WEEK!!!! JUST WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!! YAH!!!

Leigh,
I never thought about a scrapbook for the grandparents... I gotta get mine finished first......lol

Spryng,
Glad ya'll are relaxing this weekend! You need it!

Cindi,
Are you eating the snacks for bible school study?????

HI,
My name is Penny and I am addicted to the scale. I have been for 5 years now and don't think I will ever change..... LOL I weighed in this morning at 162.5 OMG!!!! I am down 20 pounds since I started SB! YAH! I am so excited about it and will make it!

Anyhow,
I just went to Walmart and spent $100.00 on our next door neighbors... I got a call at the hospital yesterday b/c someone thought our HOUSE was on fire but it wasn't us.... It was our next door neighbors... It burnt all the way down and now they have nothing! So I just brought her what I could and will help out as much as possible! That is so sad.... I just wanted to cry for her!

Have a wonderful day ladies!

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote