View Poll Results: If Money Was No Object, Which One Body Part Would You Have Surgery On?
Theighs 1 10.00%
Butt 0 0%
Stomach 8 80.00%
Hips 0 0%
Breasts 1 10.00%
Face 0 0%
Neck 0 0%
Arms 0 0%
Love Handles 0 0%
I Would Never Do Any Surgery 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 09:18 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#88)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 05-06-2004, 09:22 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #87 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 09:35 PM   #3  

Hello

This will be short because I'm so tired. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and it was a rough day at work.

Gayle,
We are not painting tonight.We'll finish up tomorrow night and move them in Sat. & Sun. Yes..We'll have to paint their old house before we move in.But we'll do a little a a time.We're both so tired.

Dee,
Is there any way that you can change the shopping date with Dez for another time? I'm really worried about you and I'm afraid for you to travel with the pain you're in.What does Larry think? I'm sure Dez will understand.But I'm sure you know best.HUGS...and I love ya!

Ramona,
I can't even imagine how you feel with all that you're going through.How much more can you take? I agree with Shelley...Please take care of your Mom and keep us posted on the boys and don't worry about not posting to everyone.We all know you're going through a lot.Just know we care & love you!!

Shelley,
I don't blame you for being upset!! We try so hard to teach our kids right from wrong and then they have to experience something like this!!Do all you have to in order to nail this guy!!!!!!

Doni,
The picture you sent is too dark.Will you try to lighten it up and send it back? Why was I thinking you have 2 kids?? You have a nice looking family!! Happy Anniversary!! May you & hubby have many,many more!!

Debbie,
I'm saying a prayer every night for that letter I typed for you!! Keep your fingers crossed! Remember...Good things come to those who wait!!!!! BTW: How's James' back? I forgot to ask you this a.m. Love ya!

Vicki,
I know too well how you feel!! Honestly I do!! My Sister & I had words 15 years ago and STILL haven't spoken! I hope it works out better for you.

Carol,
Where are you????? Still staying OP? Are you trying WW?

Jennelle,Cheryl & Tina......Hello & HUGS!!!!

Gotta go....I'm so sleepy and I have so much to do!
Old 05-07-2004, 12:16 AM   #4  
Losing it!

Sherry, I couldn't answer the poll. If money was no object, I would want ALL of me done!!!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:51 AM   #5  

Default WOW the floozies are still here!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Indigo]Hi all!!! Its been a longgggggggg time n I've really missed ya! Boy the board has changed Don't know if I can figure this one out lol. Ok can I rejoin now that my life is sorta stable lol. What diet is everyone now doing????

Hugz,
Wanda
Old 05-07-2004, 05:43 AM   #6  

Wanda-Welcome back!! We've missed you--please join in. I am on WW with a few others, and some are on low-carb. The main thing is we all have this common bond--to try and stay healthy and help each other through all the stages of our lives that we are going through.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:01 AM   #7  

Sherry--I have to agree with Gayle on your poll, although I did vote for my stomach. If money were no object, I'd have EVERYTHING done!!!

Dee--you are a beautiful woman! You look like I pictured you in my mind. I hope you're feeling better today. Have fun on you shopping trip with Dez. Sounds like she's a totally different person now than she was a year ago.

Shelley--your e-bay buying experience sucks! I'm always afraid something like that is going to happen to me. Of course, I'm cheap, and I've never spent that much money. I hope you're able to recover more that the $85.00 they're saying they can get for you!

Gayle--If Stewart and I aren't together next October can I still go cruising with y'all? I promise to behave

Vicki--Cara is just gorgeous!! I hope you can get things worked out with your sis. I missed the story, but I know how sibs can be!

Hey to Debbie, Titan Dee (hope you lurk every now and then), Jennelle, Carol, Tina, Wanda and Doni!

Oh, I've lost 4 pounds since dropping my caloric intake to 1600-1800/day.

Cheryl
Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #8  
Losing it!

Cheryl, AWESOME JOB! I just checked out your milage, your really racking them up! I'm so happy you are starting to see a change in the scales too! YES, you can still go even if you and Stewart are not together, although...you will need to give me permission to try to find you a young cabin boy to fill some of the "down" time.
I found a neat site that has a message board, everything is related to cruising, if you want the address, I'll send it to you.

Wanda, welcome back stranger! It would be easier for me to list the diets I have not tried! I am currently just watching my food intake, which tends to be more each day then I originally start out the day wanting. Since you have been here, it's been a vicious cycle for me. I gain, lose, gain more...

Shelley, everytime I look at your new picture, it makes me feel all "fuzzy". I can just see your energy and great personality just popping out! I really like it!

Dee, hop in that wheelchair and let Larry bulid up those muscles! You REALLY should not try to OVER-DO it right now! Remember, Dez needs you functioning for her graduation. BTW: Tell her I am very proud of her! I agree with Cheryl, she sounds like she's really getting it together. Any decision on schools yet?

Prayers go out to all of my Floozie friends suffering family problems, medical problems or the illness of a loved one. Know I am thinking of you and your family!
Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #9  

Wanda...our long lost friend I am so glad to see you back here. Stay longer this time OK
Everyone sorry was so down the other day just frustrating when you really see the real person that you thought you knew. But they forget I am strong and I really don't need them in my life if they are going to be so fake.

Also glad that you guys are here and understand and probably have gone thru things like this.
I just get so exhausted with all the drama that goes on and it is so draining.
Again thanks for being my friends and that girl of mine sang last nite and was beautiful again.

Well kids are sleeping and Rumy is talking so going to go listen to his BS he is going to tell...

Later.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:59 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Vickster, we were posting at the same time. I guess the old saying is true: we can pick our friends but not our family. I think most of us here have suffered at one time or another with a difficult relative.

Okay...just did the poll and voted for stomach. Sherry should of listed a complete over-haul! LOL! Who wants the boob job?
Old 05-07-2004, 12:02 PM   #11  

Tee-hee! I didn't vote for the boob job, Gayle, but I'd definately take one! A reduction & stretch mark removal would be super duper!

Hey, since there are 3 of us signed on at once, we should go over to the chat room!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 02:20 PM   #12  

I got the most beautiful card yesterday that I have ever recieved. Thank you Gayle! Gayle hand painted me a stunning pansy get well card, even the envelope had a hand painted leaf. When I seen your card Gayle I was so impressed that I looked to see if you had painted. Your tecnique (sp) has improved 100%. You have come a long way. It is great that you can share your talent by teaching others. One day I would love to learn how to paint with arcrilics. You can do so much more than water paints or charcoal. Thank yo agin. It meant a lot to me. You asked if I alway wear my hair up and how long it is. I wear my hair up about 50% of the time. My hair is about to my bra strap. So have you decided what cruise line you would like to go with? If there is some info that I can help you with just ask. Mom and Dad went with the smaller carnival ship and was very disappointed. Other people we know went with the bigger ships carnival has and were very happy. The other thing you asked about is a university for Dez. She is accepted at 3 different ones and has not choosen which one yet. She has come a long way since last year but still has a way to go.

Doni happy anniversary. I hope that you enjoyed your day. The years pass by so quickly.

Sherry why are you so tired? Is it because you have been helping your parents so much? You must have been tired last night, you called Dez, Liz.....sounds like me. I bet when you bought your first house this year you didn't think that you would be buying a second house the same year too. Congratulations! It must be nice to think that you will be living in your parents home. I know that you are concerned about me going away this weekend. I am concerned too. I will take it easy and let Larry push me around when I am out. I will also rest alot. I didn't want to change the date becuase of disappointing Dez. What we will do for our children.

Ramona I am praying for you and your family every day. My mind is fussy can you tell me again what is wrong with your mom. I know that she feel after your dad had surgery. Then what happenned?

Wanda wow your back. Welcome home! We missed you. Please post daily and let us know how you are doing.

Carol where did you go? We haven't heard from you for a few days. Is everything ok? It is ok if you fell off program just post and we will help you get back on.

Cheryl thank you for the compliment. So you imagined me looking like I do only after seeing my backside after all this time. lol Congratulations on $ pounds gone. You are doing great, keep up the exercise, it really helps. Do some for me. You are right, Dez is doing better. She still could put more effert into homework and organizing here life. She cleaned up quite a bit, we still have our tifts but this week she felt bad and bought me a bouquet of flowers. She is trying.

Shelley you never know how is safe to buy from from ebay. Jay took a chance on this guy selling dvd's and lost $250. My brother in law just bought a 5th wheel off ebay and it was in really bad shape. He lost $15,000. It is no good and too costly to repair. Got to be careful.

Debbie when is your pool openning? You never told me. Will the javex jugs work for you for weights?

Well my sitting time is up. I got to get going. Since we are leaving at 3:30 and I will be sitting 3 hours. Have a good weekend. Gayle make sure everyone behaves! I really shouldn't put you in charge I think you are the one we should be watching! lol

Here is a little intresting story for you. Robin Williams is in our city filming "The Big White" He has been really friendly and stopped in at a Junior Achievement night that was in his hotel. One of the students spotted him on the elevator and asked him if he would pop in and say "Hi" He visited with the students for an hour.

Well I better get off my butt.

Love you all.

DEE
Old 05-07-2004, 02:22 PM   #13  

Sherry one more thing....I want to thank you for doing surveys again. I asked and I recieved. You put so much effort into this board for us. You are wonderful!
Old 05-07-2004, 06:33 PM   #14  
Carol

Hello all. I am alive and well. I have just been super busy.

I am on day 4 now of staying OP!!! I can hardly wait until the weekend is over so I can weigh in on Monday!! I am doing WW this time around and it seems to be going pretty well for me. I love it!!

Sherry: I am amazed with all you do to keep us going. The wonderful pictures you post, the polls, the help you give us all when we are having problems posting pictures and posting late at night when you have to get up early. Then all the time you are devoting to your mom & dad right now. You are WONDER WOMAN!!! Seriously, thank you for all you do for us. I don't know how you keep it up, but I am so happy you are here to keep us all going!! Just remember to take time for you!! I love you!!

Dee: Please take care this weekend, but have fun too!!! Robin Williams.... how awesome!!!

Gayle: I admire your painting talent. I have often wished I could do that type of thing, but God did not bless me with that talent. I am glad you have it!!! Keep up the great job..

Debbie: I hope all is going well with your family. Your doing a super job staying OP!! {{[HUGS}}

Vicki: Boy can I relate to family problems! I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and we sure have many times we don't agree, but since Mom & Dad have been sick it has gotten worse. There is one or two of them I try to avoid as much as I can. I know that sounds bad, but sometimes you need to preserve your sanity the best way you know how. Hang in there!! We are here for you!! BTW - Beautiful Daughter!!!

Shelley: Sounds like your daughter really got a raw deal. I hope you can get more money back. There are so many good people out there but it only takes one bad apple to give the others a bad name. Isn't it a shame!!

Doni: Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy!!

Ramona: I don't know what to say. So here is a {{{{HUG}}}.. I hope this helps with all you are going through. My prayers for Ben, Dan, your mom and especially for you.

Cheryl: WOOHOO... Congratulations on your loss!!! You rock!!!

Tina: and Jennelle:.. Hello to you both. How are things going with you?

Wanda: Hello and welcome back!!

{{{{{{{{{{HUGE HUGSSSS}}}}}}}}}} TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif hugs.gif (1.6 KB, 59 views)
Old 05-08-2004, 08:56 AM   #15  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls

It is a beautiful morning here in Pleaseant View. We have had a solar cover on our pool for 2 weeks and may even swim in it today. But the official opening will be Memorial Day weeekend. I'm excited!!

Sherry....Thanks so much for typing up my resume'. I should find out sometime in June if I got the promotion. Just thinking I may be leaving the middle school, has made it easier to close.

Ramona...My heart goes out to you!! Can't imagine how you feel with so much on you right now. Just know that we are here for you and love you. I wish there was something we could do to help you. {{HUGS}}

Carol...WTG on staying OP for 4 days!! I knew you could do it!! Watch out for the weekend trap though. The sugar monster hides everywhere!! LOL Good luck on your Monday weigh-in!!

Dee....Please be careful this weekend and don't over do it. I'm sure Dez would have understood if you changed the plans, but maybe getting out of the house will help your spirits. I'm sure the 3 hour ride will be hard for you though.

Gayle....Will you post the link again where we can look at your most recent paintings. Have you painted any barns or old house lately?

Shelley....I hope your daughter gets her money back. Is she going to the prom this year? My niece is going tonight, they grow up way to fast.

Vicki...Sorry about the problems with your sister. Wouldn't it be nice to choose our family like we do our friends. Cara is beautiful, I know you are so proud of her.

Wanda....WELCOME BACK!! Of course you can rejoin us!! Silly girl! I have thought about you everyday and wondered how you were. I have even tried emailing you but it would always come back. I am going to PM you later today. Love ya!!

Doni...Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!! Did you and hubby go out a celebrate?

Cheryl: WTG!! on your loss!!! You are doing great!!

Jennelle.....Are you busy closing school like me? I'm getting excited about the summer.

got to run now...hope I didn't miss anyone.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Deb
Closed Thread