Old 04-18-2004, 01:30 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Wink 21 day challenge #2

For those of us who want to keep on doing this.......

Well here I am...bringing the 21 day challenge to where I'm usually post!! This was a thread that was posted in the Support Groups Forum.....well....it kind of got lost and many people stopped posting...me included. But I started it again then decided, that I would rather stay in my corner of the board and keep track here. This is pretty much for my own benefit...but if any of you would like to join me....that would be great.

Here is how it works. You choose something that you would like to work on and do it for 21 days. (to make it a habit) Such as drink 80oz. of water, walk a mile, or what ever else may come to mind. You do a count down. But if you miss a day...you start over to day one. And you can start over many times, but if you're constantly starting over.....well then....I would say maybe you should find something else to work on for 21 days.

Simple you say.....believe me,,,,it's not as simple as it sounds...there have been times that I just had to start over.

Anyone want to join me??
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 01:32 AM   #2  

I'm going to start this challenge on Monday.....since I haven't quite figured out what I want to do just yet...I have idea's but I'm not sure which one. Just wanted to restart this for anyone who wants to join.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:10 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Day 16-done!

I definitely will join you Marti. Of course I have to finsih the first 21 day challenge first. I have 5 more days to go-yay. I almost messed up today. But here I am on my 3rd bottle of water and took my vitamins with breakfast.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 06:22 PM   #4  

Hey MNJ, remember me from the old challenge? I was browsing around and I think its great that you restarted it. Mind if I join you over here? My water has been slacking lately so I think I'll start with that tomorrow.

Last edited by Scuzin; 04-18-2004 at 06:24 PM.
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 09:42 PM   #5  

Hello Scuzin!! I sure do remember you. I had noticed that many have wondered off on this challenge from the support board,(me included) and since I post here all the time I thought I would bring it here.

And of coarse you can join us!!! Glad to have you around. And if you feel like you would like to chat and not just do the challenge, feel free to join us on the chitchat thread too. Everyone would love to get to know you.

As for my next challenge....I'm still thinking of it. But I will definately have one by tomorrow. I can't have too many days in between or I start to wonder and forget.

So until tomorrow.

Marti
Old 04-19-2004, 02:05 PM   #6  
One day at a time

Hi Scuzin and a big WELCOME!

Okay, I have 4 days left of the first challenge and there is no problem with finishing but I will still post it. I decided to go ahead and start a second challenge which is staying OP! I started this morning with getting back on track and I am going to stay OP and within my points for the next 21 days and so far so good. I have got to do this this time-no fartin' around.

Good luck to us all on this and every challenge.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:53 PM   #7  

Something must have knocked into our heads Cristi because I am thinking the same way as you! NO MORE fartin around!!

So my challenge is going to be an exercise one.....(which could really get me) but I NEED to do this. I too am tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the fat accumulating in area's that they haven't been before (at least not in a long time)

So for the next 21 days, I plan on doing crunches. I don't know how many...just as long as I do some. And if I can, get in some pilates since I really enjoyed doing them!

Ok.....now it's been said......I need to go do some!!
Old 04-19-2004, 04:00 PM   #8  

Hello Hello
I'm on Day 1 here and sippin' on my 1st bottle of water. I want to get 3 of these in today. I'm starting with just 64 oz and will hopefully work my way up to more. I'm on my way to the gym. Have a good day and good luck with those crunches.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:32 PM   #9  

Day One completed!!

I did 100 crunches, then I did some squats.(boy do I ache after those) and I did some other exercises using my exercise ball.

Pretty happy with myself!!!

Here's to 20 more days!
Old 04-20-2004, 11:45 AM   #10  

Hello Hello!
I completed day one right under the wire....had to catch up with the water kinda late....but its in!
Way to go on those crunches!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 06:50 PM   #11  

Day 2 completed!!

Oh boy...I am so out of shape...I felt it all day at school. My abs and my thighs are just wimpering right now. But it did put a smile on my face because it was reminder to me that I'm doing something about my weight. I'm pretty happy.

So I came home and did my crunches.....didn't want to but just DID IT!! I will be smiling again tomorrow for making this accomplishment. I want to keep this happy feeling all through 21days....no having to start over!!!

19 more to go.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:11 PM   #12  

Day 2 done...on to day 3!
Cristi - you're so close! Where are you?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:47 PM   #13  
One day at a time

Thumbs up Day 3 of staying OP...

so far so good. Day 1 was easy, day 2 was easy but I am finding day 3 to be a little hard. I know if I make it through today the rest will be easy, I hope!

Day 19 of the first challenge down and I am on my 3rd bottle of water for the day. Two days to go...

You ladies are doing an awesome job! Keep it up ladies, we can do this!

I am making another chart/table of 21 days with the starting date to keep track of being OP. I made one for the water/vitamin challenge and put a smiley face on the table for each day that I did it. It seems to be working. I should treat myself to a little something when I finish each challenge, something to look forward to.

Have a good one ladies.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:31 PM   #14  

Day 3 completed!!

And I'm really feeling the aches in my abs!! But it's well worth it!!

Scuzin--you're doing great!! And I'm glad you've joined us!! Makes it even better when we have company!!

Cristi--I like your little chart idea!! That's great!! I should make one too. I keep saying I'm going to do this or that and do I ever??? I'm terrible.

We're doing great girls......

On to the other 18 days!!
Old 04-22-2004, 12:25 PM   #15  
One day at a time

Thumbs up

Okay, day 20 down, one more to go!!!

As far as staying OP I am doing great! Today is day 4 and I made it through day 3 so I am doing good. This challenge is A LOT harder than the water and vitiman challenge.