Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 02:00 AM   #1  
my dad made me1 from wood

Smile Anyone wanna chat?????

I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone wanted to chat or buddy up. Here's a lil bout me, I'm 20 from Texas. My fiance is in the army he is getting out in august so I wanna look really good for when he moves here (he is stationed in Georgia and from Maryland.) I weigh about 150lbs or 68kg My goal is to lose around 30lbs. My goal for the rest of april is to lose 2lbs. I just resently had a kidney transplant at the end of January so I was on high doses of meds that caused me to gain bou 20lbs since then my meds have dropped and my doctor said that I could try and loss weight now. I exercise everyday either walking or treadmill and 3 times a week i do curcuit training. So if anyone wants to chat hit me up.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:40 PM   #2  

i guess not......
Old 04-23-2004, 10:54 PM   #3  
brookypooh

S/C/G: 213/see ticker/120

Height: 5'6"

hi scorchin good luck with ur weight loss. I wish you the best of luck with everything. I know how it can be to want to look good for your other half. its also always nice to feel good about yourself. I am sure if you continue to work hard there will be nothing but good things for you.

Old 04-30-2004, 04:13 PM   #4  

ty u brooky.....
Old 04-30-2004, 07:39 PM   #5  

Height: 5 foot

Hi Scorchin. I'm a tx girl myself, but I'm in SC right now, My husband is currently in the non-active army reserves... thank God!! But he's a construction worker, and we move around triple the amount as the Army. I'm a Mother of 2 and would kill to be 154!! I'm 165 and trying to get at least 145. I'm 5'0 so 165 is a heavy load. I was exercising at least once a day on my treadmill for an hour but I have backslided--- so I would say yeah I need someone to chat with. Anytime and good luck!
Old 04-30-2004, 07:48 PM   #6  
Irene texas

Default Irene texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchin
I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone wanted to chat or buddy up. Here's a lil bout me, I'm 20 from Texas. My fiance is in the army he is getting out in august so I wanna look really good for when he moves here (he is stationed in Georgia and from Maryland.) I weigh about 150lbs or 68kg My goal is to lose around 30lbs. My goal for the rest of april is to lose 2lbs. I just resently had a kidney transplant at the end of January so I was on high doses of meds that caused me to gain bou 20lbs since then my meds have dropped and my doctor said that I could try and loss weight now. I exercise everyday either walking or treadmill and 3 times a week i do curcuit training. So if anyone wants to chat hit me up.
Hi Scorchin, if you live in texas you are scorchin, I live in the piney woods area, and its already getting hot. I have grandchildren older than you. You are young and will take that weight off real fast. I am so happy that you got a Kidney, as you are so young to be having that kind of trouble. You take care of yourself, and eat lots of fruits and veg's on that diet. hugs
Closed Thread