S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default Weekly weigh in .... April 25- May 2

Lost 2.5 lbs this week... yahoooo!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Way to go. Looks like you are already back on the wagon .

I'm down 3 pounds to 279. I got down this far 1 1/2 years ago after having Lilly but didn't stay there long.
I'll measure tonight and post my inches then.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:17 AM   #3  

i told everyone my scales were scared. i stayed the same. i am determined to break into twoferville. i did so good on my eating and i have worked out extra hard this past week, but to no avail. but i guess a stay is better than a gain. congrats to all the losers.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:24 AM   #4  

Hang in there Audrey, your body is adjusting to all the loss it has had - it will happen when it happens. Try to focus on the good things you are doing and forget the numbers (I know, easier said than done but really, it is only number and you are worth far more than a mere number). For how well you have done, just imagine your scale says 150 and keep doing the healthy and great things that you are doing for your body!

Slimdown - glad to see you are back in the saddle. Great weak! Dawnyal, you are also doing great. Everyone is. Even those who had a little gain, it is just that - a little gain. This week will be better.

I am not weighing in for one more week. I took the challenge to do Phil with a few other people here. I feel healthy and well and I am exercising lots. I am trying to not get caught in numbers (except calories, fat grams and carbs)....

Happy week everyone!

Jenaya

297/271 (?)/ 170ish
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:43 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdown
Lost 2.5 lbs this week... yahoooo!
That is wonderful!! You are so on track!!

Dawnyal, 3 lbs!! Well done!! Keep it up.

Audrey, No weight gain and maintaining is so much better than gaining. You will be under that 300 mark in no time. Soon enough it will be long gone.

jenaya, Keep up the good work. I hear that the rapid start really works. I look forward to hearing how well you have done after the two weeks.

Last edited by Tammy32; 04-26-2004 at 12:26 PM.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 12:58 PM   #6  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

I'm down another 2 pounds. I didn't make my originally set goal of 30 pounds by this morning, but I only missed it by 2 pounds, so I'm still feeling good about my progress. I'm eating 100% on plan, and working out daily, so I'm feeling really positive about the road ahead!

My internal struggle has been with exercise rather than food, and I think I've finally got that demon licked! I'm on my 5th consecutive day of exercise, and pretty excited about my new regime:

M-F: bike every morning before work for 30 minutes
M-F: 3 x a week, bike or walk for at least 30 minutes after work
SA & SU: bike or walk for at least 1 hour straight

How long is it it's supposed to take to create a habit? I forget, but I am ABSOLUTELY going to make daily exercise a habit. Remember the Blues Brothers? "I'm on a mission from God."
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 01:36 PM   #7  

Congrats to all of the "loosers"!

Audrey - sometimes the body levels out for a little bit when you're loosing a significant amount of weight....it's just too bad that your body chose such a significant number! All of your hard work will show up on the scale again soon! Hang in there!

Good work Sarah! Sounds like you are creating a habit! Isn't the phrase from Blues Bros....a mission for Gaaad.?? LOL

I weigh in tonight....1 more pound until I get my 75# magnet from WW. Stupid magnet keeps eluding me....who knew that I would care so much about a darn fridge magnet???! The scale could go either way tonight....I had a job interview today, so I stress ate a bit on Sunday....i think that I probably managed to reign myself in in time....
looosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM   #8  

Sarah, although you did not make your goal, two more punds gone is a very good thing. And, you only missed it by 2 lbs. That is not shabby at all!! Sarah, I know how you feel about the exercise. I do pretty good with the food, but the exercise is my challange. For the past two weeks I have been keeping on track but it still does not feel like a natural part of my day. I hope that it will soon.

Kris, Good luck on your weigh-in tonight. I bet you will be getting your new fridge magnet and if not you will very soon.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #9  

I was on vacation at my moms house all last week so I havent posted in a little while and I am so glad to be back! I weighed in at 169 today that is 171lbs lost! I am half the person i used to be! Next stop-GOAL!
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:22 PM   #10  

Julie, you are such an inspiration! I look at how much you have lost and that is such a huge encouragement for me.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:28 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I am down 3lbs this week. Total loss of 32lbs I feel good. I am happy about it!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:29 PM   #12  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

WOW! We're off to a great start! Congratulations to all the losers!
Melissa
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:45 PM   #13  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Thumbs up

Wow! Yay us!!! Sounds like everybody's really on track! Thanks, Kris and Tammy, for the kindness.....you're both so supportive!

Julie, I have to echo Tammy's words; your success is truly inspirational. Knowing you've done it really helps me out in those moments when the road in front of me seems so long. I know it's a matter of just putting one foot in front of the other to make that journey down the road, just a series of steps leading you to your destination. I tell myself that and it helps me stay positive and keep things in perspective, but Julie, to know that you've come so far......it's so impactful, and so motivating. You need to give yourself such unbelievable props for accomplishing what you have. Thank you for sharing your success with the group and bearing witness to what's possible for all of us. I mean it. :
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Look at all the losers this week. Congrats to everyone and today is just Monday

I measured and I'm down 3 more inches in two weeks for a total of 7.25 in a month. Yippee. Now if I could just start losing some inches around my hips, I'd be doing great
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 07:38 AM   #15  

Thanks Sarah and Tammy it is one of my hopes that through the weight that I have lost it will encourage others that felt it impossible to do it for themselves! I remember when i started comming here Mothergoose and Biobaby were the 2 top insprations to me because they had so much to lose just like me and they did it and just kept at it despite and small setbacks. The difference this time for me is if I mess up I dont give up. I just get back on track and everything is fine.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote