South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 10:00 PM   #1  

Default How is everyone doing?

I've been off track for a while and wanted to see how everyone is doing on sbd. Looking for inspiration to get me off my butt! Any great successes out there?
Old 04-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #2  
RNMOM

Default Needing you to inspire me too

We all need encouragement from one another. It's been a long weekend for me and I'm ready to get to the land of normal people! So I come here!

Good luck, work at it and you will see success!
Old 04-19-2004, 12:36 AM   #3  
Miss_Smarty_Pants

S/C/G: 160/150/130

I think everyone has had some success, whether it be great or small. I know I'm glad for ANY loss at all be it in lbs or inches, lol.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:20 AM   #4  

I've been off track for a couple of weeks but haven't gained (or loss) anything. Quite good for me to know that I can go off plan and maintain healthy eating. I need to start back though, I am returning to phase one and need to up my exercise again.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:06 AM   #5  

Thanks - I am just trying to see if SBD has worked for anyone trying to lose a lot of weight, like me.

Good luck & thanks for the input.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:02 PM   #6  

Hi Daisy, I have a lot to lose, and I swear SBD has worked like a charm for me. I've been on it for 12 weeks and have lost 45 lbs. The first lbs. came off very quickly because I had so much to lose, but I've been losing steadily at the rate of two to three lbs. a week on a sort of phase 1.5.

I'm sure you'll succeed if you follow the guidelines. Good luck ! Jo
Old 04-21-2004, 12:18 PM   #7  

Jo - what great and inspiring results! Great job!

I went out and bought supplies for SBD yesterday, but have been laid up with a bad infection for a few days now and have not been able to start yet. I just have no appetite for anything - just drinking lots of tea and soup. But I plan to start day1 tomorrow and am looking forward to it. Going to make quiche cups tonight....
Closed Thread