South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:18 AM   #1  
I vant to draw your blood

Default Tuesday Beach Chick Chat

Good morning, Chicklets~~

Still getting used to having another body in the house. It was rather nice though, yesterday. Had to have an MRI at the medical center. I was bumped due to a couple of emergency cases that came in (car accidents. What else here on the Atlanta Speedway ) And from my 4:30 appointment, didn't get home until 8:00. Dh, dd, and BIL had supper ready when I walked in the door! Dh and dd wouldn't even THINK of doing that on their own.

Today I'm going back to Phase I. Lunch is tuna salad and deviled eggs.

Supper tonight will be a chicken breast, asparagus, broccoli and more salad.

Well, must fly~~

HAGD on the beach!

Mamacita
Old 04-20-2004, 07:22 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

HAGD to you too, Mamacita. Isn't it great to have two men looking after you! I love having my workie guys around to do stuff.

I'm off for a morning in the Greenhouse with my flowery babies. The furry babies are having their after breakfast nap. A dog's life must be great!

Will check in later.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:50 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning just a quick one this morning having an busy morning so much to do in so little time. Everyone have a great day and I will try to check in after lunch when we are having quite time.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Marmacita, I hope you get your results back soon.

Ruthie, have a great morning at the greenhouse!

I've got the day to myself! Cleaning and laundry has never looked so good. I'll go to the gym tonight. To get away from everyone.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:55 AM   #5  

Hi, Little Chick! I hope your morning isn't too busy!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:02 AM   #6  

Good morning all. Having dinner all ready must have been a nice shock, Mamacita. I feel the same way when DH gets up first and makes the coffee. It must have happened oh.....um maybe ten times in 44 years. LOL

A question, Ruth.....Is there an advantage to feeding the dogs in the morning. Just wondering. We feed ours at dinnertime.

Little chick, you have a great day. Jo
Old 04-20-2004, 08:07 AM   #7  

Morning Ellis, you sneaked in when I wasn't looking. I LOVE having the day to myself; and you're right, those humdrum tasks seem almost OK when there's no one to interrupt. Enjoy the day. Jo
Old 04-20-2004, 08:17 AM   #8  
Running Babe

Morning,

I survived day 1, it wasn't too bad (I was only really hungry at one point), I was feeling really light headed though for a while, but am wondering if it's a cold/allergies that was doing that to me. I walked 1/2 yesterday but that was it. Tonight is my 2 hour body step/body pump combo nights. It should be good, they have new routines starting tonight (just when I learned the old ones ). Point wise I was at 23 which isn't too bad, though I used fit day and since my fat consumption is way up, my calories were way down (less than 1200).

Anyhoo, the Habs one last night yah (I am a native Montrealer) and now the Sens hopefully will win ce soir (I kept having to tell the BF breathe, breathe when he was watching the game on Sunday)..

Cheers!

Ali
Old 04-20-2004, 08:38 AM   #9  

Hey, Jo! How are you, hon!

Glad you had a good day yesterday, Ali! Yay, Montreal!!
Go, Sens!!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:40 AM   #10  

hello everyone!!!

hope all goes well with the mri mamacita, dinner ready for you for a change i bet you could get used to that!!!

hi little chick don't let the little ones wear you down too much!!

ellis- a whole day at home alone lucky you. i have ds at work with me today (my mini office assistant) he was complaining of a cold when he got up this morning . i think he just wanted another day off of school. he is perched in the big office watching tv as we speak.

morning penny!!

great job on the 1st day sweatergirl!!! hang in there it gets easier.

well it was an eventful morning so far. my chow chow got loose this morning and ran down to the sewer tratment plant so can you guess what he smalls like??? dh had to go get him in his truck so can you guess what the interior of his truck smalls like?? the 2 kids that went to school missed the bus so i had to drive them. the transmission in my car took a dumper so i have this cheesey little foreign job to drive and it is a 5speed. been a long time since i drove a 5speed not a fun commute to work this am. i am hoping for a quiet day (yeah right) wish me luck.

hope you all have a great day!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:49 AM   #11  

Jodi, sounds like the morning from ****. I hope your day improves, and that little DS gets well soon.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:17 AM   #12  
RNMOM

Default Snowing here........

Ugh, I'm going back to bed!

Hope you all enjoy your flowering things and sunshine. Send some my way OK?
Old 04-20-2004, 01:13 PM   #13  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hello chickies I have about 10 minutes before the 2:15 kids get home from school and we get ready to go to the play ground YAHOOOOOOOO the sun is shinning and we can get out. The kids are going shack wacky and so am I.

Mamacita- I would love it if someone would make supper for me. Hope you get good results from you MRI. Have a great day.

Ruthxxx - Hope you had a great day at the green house.

Ellis- A day home alone you lucky girl even if you have to do chores atleast you have piece and quiet.

Pennywise- Hi Pennywise hope you enjoy your day. I feed my dog in the morning as well I really don't know why just do. I wonder what Ruthie thinks about that she is the dog wonder women of the world.

Sweater Girl- glad you made it through day one. Good for you and you even walked. YGG

justjodi- I hope you don't have to bath the dog. Why is it they always go to the smelliest place. Now that we are finally having a sunny day the wee ones shouldn't drive me to crazy. We are just getting ready to go to the playground in a few minutes. YEAH FOR ME

RNMOM- Everyone deserves to go back to bed every now and then. enjoy I wish I could send you the sun. Nothing worse than a rainy dreary day.

Well I am off to play in the sun. I will be thinking of you all while I am there.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:22 PM   #14  

Hello. So I made it through day 1 as well. Only problems I had were with having a headache in the evening which is still here today. Oh well, it will go away eventually. So today is day 2 and I am on plan so far.

Sounds like everyone is busy today. Today is a meeting filled day for me.. gotta love being unproductive!

Sweatergirl - Sounds like you and I started SBD at the same time. Good luck on day 2!
Old 04-20-2004, 01:24 PM   #15  

Smile hi all

I've been really busy and not able to check in long enough to post for the past few days, but had a few minutes today.

Here in the Phila area its a gorgeous day, I hope everyone's day goes well too.

I'm the one who went camping this past Sat. morning for one night with my son's cub scout pack (he's 8). It went well! Although... I was the only mom there! Not that was necessarily a bad thing... I like boys, I like men...they liked me, what's the problem? Several of them were really cute, so I didn't mind hanging out with that all weekend! By the end of the weekend, though, I did have a very strong craving for girl talk, I'll tell you!
DS had a great time going on hikes, making a birdhouse, etc. And the weather couldn't be beat.

Food-wise, the guys had grilled cheese for lunch (I brought a piece of grilled chicken and salad), dinner spaghetti/meatballs and lasasgne (I brought chicken chili and more salad), and breakfast donuts and cereal (I brought some all-bran and skim milk). OH, and of course some veggies and cheese sticks, and I also made the bean cake. The cake was good, but I have to ask... is there any way of getting rid of the bean aftertaste (this is the original cake recipe with black beans).

Weightwise, I usually weigh in on Sunday mornings, and since I was camping then I did it Sat. I had gone up a 1/2 lb (I'm in Phase 1.5), and I had had Aunt Flo that week previous, so who knows. I know I was eating well and drank lots of water.

Have a great day all!
Closed Thread