View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 08:57 PM   #8
Hotsplashes

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

HEllo Ladies! Sorry I missed Yesterday...twas very busy. Thankee for the Bday wishes and the Broke Toe sympathies. Toesies are feeling much better today.

Grassie I hope all went well! My post-good wishes are with you! And guess what I got for my Bday from two friends?? A gift certificate for a proffessional Massage!! She worked on my hip alot and it's felt great! She also did jaw massage for my TMJ...and my jaw feels great too...one question tho. She did alot work on my shoulders and neck...and that specific area now hurts and feels bruised. Is that normal? Hope the Doctor LOVED the Massage!

Raventoy! That's the bestest birthday song I've ever heard!lolTis better than the one my friends sang to me...Happy Bday to You...You live in a Zoo...You look like a monkey,,,, You act like one too!lololol How was all that Farm sitting and Horsesitting? Is the weather nice down there? We are supposed to be getting more rain and snow up here. Today was nice tho.To everyone else WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???? Hope to see everyone soon....I'll be on tomorrow again!! Sorry again for missing yesterday!

Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote