Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #1  
Hoping for Success

Red face TO ALL THE ROCKERS!!!

hey, I am starting this thread for girls (or boys, I guess) trying to lose weight that are into the punk/indie/rock scene. I am not a total scenester, but I live a specific lifestyle and would enjoy chatting with others..like me....

I just went and saw reggie in philly two nights ago and man I LOVE THAT BAND...every show gets better and better....

I listen to alot of different bands....I am not going to list them yet, but feel free to list any favorites.....

ummm that's it for now......please join this thread.....

Last edited by ctagmire; 08-24-2003 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:18 AM   #2  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Angry

Carolyn,
Brought a smile to my face, I too am into the whole punk rock well really i jsut call it alterna. too varied to be narrowed down. though lately been doing a lot of the hip hop. I am a 29 year mother of two, my husband Mike is a tattoo artist, so i am working a quite a few pieces at all times. Always looking to meet new people in this journey to lose weight. well just wanted to let you know i was peeking in on the thread.
Heather
Old 10-10-2003, 02:42 PM   #3  

Default Yo

Hey what's up!! I like all the bands you mentioned. I'm from philadelphia but living in MN at the moment. I'm going back to visit next week and I'm going to see Goldfinger 10-24, I'm also going to see a few more bands while i'm there.

I'm 24, i write a lot. I have a lot more weight to lose but doing pretty damn good so far. If you ever feel like chatting my AIM is XxBitterPill78xX

hope to hear from you!
Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 AM   #4  
Pending Email Confirmation

hey all. saw this thread. thought i would jump in. im not into punk music or should i say.. its not that i dont like it.. but metal is my thing. im also into body mods. no tattoos as of yet. but i do have my labret (baby #2). i also have some retired piercings. but i wont get into that. so yeah.. happy to be here. this should be fun.
Closed Thread