View Poll Results: Which Do You Find Is The Hardest Staying OP?
At Breakfast 1 12.50%
At Lunch 0 0%
At Dinner 3 37.50%
Snacks 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 09:52 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#81)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 04-04-2004, 09:56 AM   #2  

Don;t Forget To Go Back To #80 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!

Also....Don't Forget To Move Your Clocks Up!!
Old 04-04-2004, 10:30 AM   #3  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls!!!

How does loosing an hour of sleep make you so lazy...LOL? Big plans to clean and mow the yard today, but wondering right now if any of it will get done.

Carol...I admire you so much for telling how you feel. I have felt the same so many times, but for me it is hard to put into words. We all far short of responsing to others, after all we are only human. And there is so many days when I just have time to say Hi and nothing more. We all have been through a lot together. I'm so glad you are reading Dr. Phil. Hopefully with you back on track with the hormones and Dr. Phil, you will be feeling better about things soon.

Sherry....I want a 20 pound or 40 pound chick...LOL. I am so sore this morning, guess it was those two days in a roll of water aerobics. But like they say, it must be doing some good.

Gayle, Dee, Vicki, Ramona, Shelly, Tina, Jennelle.....Hope you are having a great weekend. Filled with lots of fun things. I cherish all of your friendships and care about of the personal things that happen in your lifes. After all that is what has made us all such special friends. You all have pulled me out of many rotten moods and depressions over the years. Just knowing someone many miles away cares what you are going through , helps so much. I love you all.

Hugs...deb

Last edited by DebbieA; 04-04-2004 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:46 AM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Who was asking if I was going to see the R.D. on a regular basis? Anyway, I do know I will be seeing her again the middle of May. She's expensive ($100/hr. but she does prorate) and I'm going to have to fight like **** to get my insurance company to cover it. That kills me about insurance companies. If my being fat caused me to have high blood pressure or diabetes or need a knee replacement, they'd pay all kinds of dough for that, but they won't pay to actually help me KEEP from being fat!

I will find out my Praxis test results sometime this week. I'll let you all know when I get them.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:09 AM   #5  

Sherry I hope that you feel better today after letting us know how you feel. Sorry I asked about Drew coming to Canada when it was Chris. I am sure he will have a great time. Just remember to tell him the night will probably still be cool so pack something warm.

Vicki glad to have you back. I hope that you are rested and not stressed after your vacation.

Jennelle thanks for the info. It is great to hear encouragement.

Shelley. oh Shelley you can't stop posting! You are not bringing us down. I need you here. I would miss you to much if you stopped posting. We are not only here for when you are up but here for when you are down. We love you.

Carol have a great on program day. Your motivated I know that you can do it.

Debbie you are doing so well and your summer time count down really keeps me in check. That is what motivated me. Great idea.

Gayle when is Steve home? Anything break down? I will send my repair man Larry down to fix it. He is a Mr Fix It.

Ramona when will you know when and where Dan (?) is going? You have a lot of inner strenght.

I know that I have forgot some of you...ummm, brain dead here, must be the time change. Cheryl, Tina enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:46 AM   #6  

Did You Know..............

NEW FREE ARCADE HERE AT 3FC!! Click On The Link Below!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/arcade.php
Old 04-04-2004, 08:52 PM   #7  

Hello gals.

I have done nothing since getting back but lay around relaxing. The weather was gorgeous done in St. Pete and we really had a great time. Eddie really seemed to have a good time and he needed a much needed vacation. We all got tanned and visited Mom and Dad,sis and her family. Like i said Mom isn't doing well and they said they could call hospice in or put a feeding tube in her stomach and other suggestions that Dad and her needed to decide.
Dad sold the condo down there and he and mom are eventually moving to a assisted living facility closer to my youngest sister.

Tina....I am the Red Hat Lady and i can't remember all of your post something about having items i think.

Sher...are you getting rest my friend.

Gayle....Sounds like you have been busy lately painting.

Dee....How was your vacation???

Well Cara is yelling at me to get off she needs the computer so till tomorrow everyone.
Have a good nite.

Vicki
Old 04-04-2004, 09:43 PM   #8  

Hello Ladies!
The board has been busy this weekend. Lots of posts! And some great new pictures.

Shelley I love your picture you are a very pretty lady!! Please don't stop posting I love hearing about whats going on in all of your lives. After all that does affect how we stay on track or at least it does me. If I have a lot going on I tend to find it easy to get off track. I feel like I know all of you personally.

Sherry you are very pretty as well!! I am so proud of you for keeping up your exercise and losing pounds. I know that progress is the best encouagment there is to keep working out. I love the Easter banner. You sure do a great job at keeping this board colorful!

Carol I got the Dr. Phil book from the library. I was on a waiting list and I picked it up Friday. I haven't started reading it yet. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get started. I have gone to his website and read some of his message boards about past shows.

Debbie I wish there was a place near me to do water aerobics. Think I could use that as a good excuse to get a pool?

Janelle my insurance wont cover anything for weight loss either. I guess they want to wait until I get high blood pressure, bad knees, etc and then they will help repair me.

Vicki I just bought a lot of stuff(for Ebay)and there were some cute Red Hat earrings and pins in there. i thought about you when I saw them.

My 3 yr old had his first ever T ball game Saturday. If you have never been to watch 3 yr olds play t ball then you should. I laughed so hard. They knew they were suppose to hit the ball and run they just didn't know where they were suppose to be running. LOL
I have got to get back on track eating better this week starting tomorrow I am going to stay OP!!

To everyone else I hope you had a great weekend. Gotta go get the kids ready for bed. Have a great Monday!!!

Tina
Old 04-04-2004, 11:00 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Vickster, I am sending prayers to your family. Your mom and dad will make the right decisions. Know I am thinking of you.

Please do not take this personal, but I am not going to post here for awhile. I'm sorry if I offended anyone or if my remarks seemed harsh, I didn't intend to hurt anyone. I apologize, I was just trying to be honest in my feelings. I wish all of you the very best.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:02 PM   #10  

Tina,
You know, You could drive to Donelson/Hermitage Y and go with me as a guest!! It's not that far!!

I really miss those days when the boys played ball!! You brought back some wonderful memories. I remember when Chris played T-Ball, there was a little red-headed girl who would hit the ball and run to 3rd base!! By the time the season was about over she learned to run to 1st base first!! Bless her heart! Enjoy these days!!

Off to bed.....Goodnight All......
Hugs!
Old 04-04-2004, 11:38 PM   #11  

Dear Gayle,
We were posting at the same time. YOU ARE NOT leaving us girl!!! You didn't hurt anyone's feelings!! It's all over with! Carol is ok and she's posting. Everything is fine now! We've been here too long to act like this. You know we love you & need you here! I'm so tired as I type this...Does it make sense? Love You!!!!! Sher
Old 04-05-2004, 07:15 AM   #12  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Good Monday Morning!!!

I tried not to think of what time it really was this morning when the alarm went off at 5am!!!

Gayle....Your post made me cry!! You know you can't get rid of us that easy. Where ever you go we will just follow you!! And your phone would be ringing off the hook too. Everything seems back to normal now, so lets get back to the job of losing wieght and being best buds like always!! Love ya!!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!

""Summer count down""
40 days down...56 TO GO!!!

It is unbelieveable that I have been 100% OP for 40 days. Thanks to all my Floozie friends!!!

Hugs...DEB
Old 04-05-2004, 05:23 PM   #13  

Well, my first weekly goal (as I talked about in my last post) is to exercise for at least 15 minutes per day. I walked for 25 minutes yesterday, so I'm off to a good start.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:29 PM   #14  

Gayle ...My friend don't leave us...You wouldn't let me leave or be hurt by what someone may have said...Please you are my inspiration and you bring joy to all of us when we are down.

Sher,You, Deb and I created this group and I will not let anyone have you leaving us, we as Sher has said have been thru to much to let anyone bring us down.
Please stay.......

Vickster..

Your dearest loving friend
Old 04-06-2004, 08:01 PM   #15  

Thanks for the kind words, Carol!

It's kind of hard for me...I don't post my weight because (a) my mind can get unhealthily wrapped up in the numbers and (b) if I'm only concentrating on numbers, I lose sight of my TRUE goal, which is to learn to eat sanely and healthily. Sometimes I still want to stand up and shout to the world when I lose a pound, though.
Closed Thread