Default Fool Cows

Happy
April
Fools
Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 06:38 AM   #2  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Hi
I had to get up at the crack of dawn to get DD's hair ready for the first performance of Copacabana!!!!. We're not real excited because:
1. Due to her surgery...dd was not cleared to dance until after good parts were cast..so she's an extra who carries the singing...she was devastated at first but in the end...she had fun.
2. The play is terrible.

We are having the Cast and Crew party here. Do you think they'll ruin my house? Do you think it will be clean in time?

Gotta go...Gotta go to the gym!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:01 AM   #3  
loves kleenex box art

IT IS MY DAY OFF AND I WANT TO READ WHAT YOU'RE THINKING
Old 04-01-2004, 10:05 AM   #4  
fatter than U

Cool All I want to do is eat chocolate...

...or anything, for that matter. Can't stop. Must be hormones. Also failing miserably in exercise department. Let's face it, I'm a slob. Can you tell I hardly slept last night? Cranky, cranky, cranky. But not as cranky as I'd be if I had to deal with Lush's cast party and Peachy's ediot.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:11 AM   #5  
loves kleenex box art

Thank you for posting Sugar. You just earned 15 points in the Post for Peaches postathon. That's 10 points for posting and 5 points for doing it while you're cranky.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:13 PM   #6  

I'm posting and I'm cranky and resentful. Does that get double points????? I'm cranky just because and I'm resentful because DH has been occasionally slipping out from work on nice afternoons and going off fishing, while I can never sneak out of work, or even have time for doctor appointments and such because I'm the only one here in the d*mn office and it's springtime and I want to be out in the sunshine. Then there is the resentment because on the weekends I have to do stuff like laundry and housecleaning when I'd like to be out working in the yard and when I do work in the yard, then I still have housework and dinner to make and dishes to do and I'm just sick of it.

Lush, I'm devastated that you've been posting your list elsewhere.

Peaches, ignore the ediot. Have you noticed how ediots come and go, but Peaches endures?

Hi Sugar, my sister in sloth. My house is a sty, my laundry overflows, and I have a really bad attitude.

Kiwi, what's cookin'?
Old 04-01-2004, 12:34 PM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

15 points for Wabby.

This ediot's wife is the best friend of the boss's wife. Should I be concerned?
Old 04-01-2004, 12:40 PM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Wink

WHERE THE **** IS THE BOSS AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO WRITE TO HIM???? IS HE COMING BACK??? I helped cater the cast and crew party for THe Music Man-------we had it in the cafeteria at the school so the JANITORS had to clean up the mess afterwards!!!! i decorated a giant slab cake and had different people bring different things---- i ordered a cheese tray,a veggie tray and a fruit tray from the grocery store and people brought in all kinds of goodies----The cast and crew numbered over fifty ---HOW MANY FOR YOU LUSHBATT?????PEACHBAT!!!--- this ediot is a serious idiot making complaints and not addressing his concerns with the people involved-------WHAT A BUNCH OR ARSSSEEES!!!!!!!!IGNORE THEM AND KEEP ON DOIN WHAT YOU WERE DOIN------WABBY---IT'S NICE ENOUGH HERE TO START SOME PRELIMINARY GARDNEN CLEAN UP!!! I AM PLANTING FOR THE GREENHOUSE VERY SOON---HAVE TO KEEP IT ALL IN THE HOUSE TIL IT WARMS UP AT NIGHT THOUGH------
Old 04-01-2004, 12:54 PM   #9  
loves kleenex box art

10 points for Bagz. She doesn't get a bonus because she's not upset enough. tomorrow is DS's birthday. Everyone send him email. His address is on his website, I think.

Yes, he's an idiot. I have a plan though. I'll let you know how it goes.

Love you love you love you !!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 03:34 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

I have an upset stomach, does that count?

I'm posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got too much to do to be cranky, plus I don't feel good. Granted you can often be cranky when you don't feel good, but I'm too tired for both today.

Oy, about the cast party. Around here they usually have them in the cafeteria and yay for that. I almost volunteered myself for a BBQ last night at the Performing Arts Boosters meeting, by suggesting instead of a fundraising spaghetti dinner in May, how about a bbq? I had to be very firm that I was not volunteering my stinking domicile, just the idea. Then when the music teacher who was leading the meeting started talking about people thinking about officers for next year, she kept looking at me! Make her stop! I didn't mean to be all helpful and there at every meeting, I can't help myself! I guess I would do treasurer or secretary if no one else will, but I draw the line there. Besides, I'm disorganized and unreliable, somebody tell her!

Wabby, I am adamantly in favor of you hanging out a CLOSED sign every other Friday or sometime. You are in charge! And I want you to have some time off.

Hey everyone else. Bye. Did you notice that I have more than 7 things in my exercise list this week? That's because I did a weights workout and took a walk yesterday. No wonder I have a stomachache.

Kiwi
Old 04-01-2004, 05:49 PM   #11  

I wasn't cranky before, but when I found out I wouldn't get as many points for posting while happy, I GOT cranky! How many points? I love getting points.
Have lotsa new plants to plant, but gotta rush and get unsweaty to meet a friend for a meal and a meeting.
DH is home, which is cool.

I am so tired of being fat AND suffering. Can you get thin without suffering? Does anybody here know how? Jeez. Now I'm cranky AND having a pity party.
Gotta run
Old 04-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #12  

Painty, what kind of plants do you have? I told DH I was going crazy today if I didn't get out, so I left work and went to a couple nurseries. I bought 2 Salvia "May Night" (already have one and they bloom all summer the prettiest cobalt blue) and a Shasta Daisy "Becky" (can't believe I'd actually buy one, but it's supposed to be a superior variety to regular SD's. I also bought a Penstemon "Sour Grapes" to replace one that froze out this winter. Also a couple 6 packs of Ice Crystal Alyssum and Hot pink wave petunias. Tomorrow my favorite place has 4" perennials on sale for 99 cents. I plan on sneaking out for that, too.

Bagzie, what are you planning on starting in the greenhouse? Do you ever grow nicotiana sylvestris? If you don't you should. They are beautiful and smell heavenly. And they get huge. Like 6 ft. This says 4-5 ft., but mine get at least 6 ft. They're annual, but usually they winter over here. Not this year, though, we had a cold winter.

This is what they look like - http://www.seedsofchange.com/garden_...item_no=S11054
Old 04-01-2004, 07:06 PM   #13  
loves kleenex box art

Wabby comes in SECOND with 25 points. First place goes to Painty with 26 points because SHE LOVES POINTS!!! HOORAY FOR PAINTYFACE!!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 07:45 PM   #14  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

I don't have anything to say, but I want some points...so I'm posting.

Dd's party will be about 50...give or take.

Here is a funny story...particularly since it is at the expense of one of my sils. Last weekend a neighbor of FIL's was taken out of her house by ambulance. SIL (aka The Expert) insisted that the only way that they take someone out in the manner this woman was taken out is when she is dead. Sil was SO certain and is such a suck up about sending cards that she immediately sent a sympathy card to the family...HA>HA>HA.
Justice for the fakey thoughtful.

Peaches, is your ediot bothering you again????? How do these people rise????? Is it because they have no shame? I keep wanting to think that there is a reward for operating on merit...but I wonder sometimes.
Maybe we should get a doll and stick pins in it. It seems the only possibility of winning with that kind of person.

I want a pretty garden. Where do you guys find the time?

My new cleaning group is all from the mid-west. Not from Cherry's or Bob Dylan's midwest....from that 'other' midwest. I don't think I'll be leaving here for there any time soon. HOWEVER, they are quite inspiring on the cleaning and discipline front. I've been persuaded to organize my finances, too. I'm seeing perfect 2005 on the horizon.

Kiwi, You're little exercising smiles are inspiring. I walked around the block(1.2 miles) this week and I did stretches a few times....but then I fizzled out.

Sugar, I feel your pain. I don't like chocolate...but I love twizzlers. And swedish fish. I've been off sugar for a while. I miss it...but I feel so much better without it.

I'm a drag and a bore..so I'm leaving. Have a fun night eveyrone...L
Old 04-01-2004, 09:58 PM   #15  
The magic shrinking cow

I'm watching the Apprentice.

I'm so tired. I'm still exercising. Still fat. What else is new.

Lushie, your new group sounds interesting.

I'm reading "No Logo" by Naomi Klein. Very good book.
Closed Thread