South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 05:13 PM   #1  

Default 5lb challenge results!!!!

Penny (Mompen)
Clovey
Destructive.Taste
Tracy (Funfatchickmommy1)
Lanis (Lanisvk)
RubensMuse
Bluegrassgyrl
Chick on the beach
Mony (MiniMony)
Meredith (South Dakota Chick)
Sweetiepetitti
Ellis
Gavinsmom
Little Chick
Nita (FLgal)
Emnickya
Sil (2BEFIT1)
Jo (Pennywise)
Jodi (JustJodi)
Dynagrrl
Chris (SoCalBirdLady)
CrystalCaity
Tahoemom
Jennie (Jennie 527)
Bamigurl
Jan (January)
MissKimmy
Painterwoman

Did I get everyone??? lol

OK, how did we all do? I was down four but seem to be up two again, due to nachos.....eek. But that is just water weight. I am therefore claiming four which suits me just fine!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 06:16 PM   #2  
RNMOM

Default Don't forget me

I haven't posted yet today, but I'm down 5.5 pounds!!!! Way to go everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're all a bunch of losers!!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 08:23 PM   #3  

My scale is broken when I started and I just bought a new one last night. So I am not sure if and what I lost.???
Old 03-31-2004, 08:29 PM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

I am not a loser. Hey Clovey lets do it again for the month of April. Maybe I may have a better chance. I really need help. If I don't get back on track I will never fit into my dress for the wedding. I am going back on phase 1 tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:27 AM   #5  
Chickpea

Way to go, you all. LOSERS! Hahaha! The only time we like that description of our selves, huh? Well, I just finished week 1 of Phase 1, and I believe I am down 4. Probably lots of water weight, but the skirt/pants feel a bit looser. I have a guy friend trying to follow this, and he has taken in one notch on his belt. He wasn't even following everything OP, but I think the zero beer has done it for him. Cheers! (with, uh, decaf iced tea & splenda)
Old 04-01-2004, 06:35 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

Congratulations, girls!!
I've lost 4.
Old 04-01-2004, 06:50 AM   #7  

Way to go all you losers!!!

Well, I'm down 2.5 pounds but I'm thrilled!!! Since my goal weight was/is less than 10 pounds away, I dont expect it to come off as easy as the first 50+!! But the challenge did give me some extra motivation to stay OP and keep up my progress which is what I needed. Thanks again chicks! Looking forward to April's challenge.

Traci
Old 04-01-2004, 07:23 AM   #8  

Kudos to everybody!!!
I'm down 7lbs., and I can hardly believe it, since I'm 10 weeks into SB. The challenge definitely helped, plus the fact that I LEAVE the kitchen and never go back after dinner! Thank you to the ladies who thought it up. Jo
Old 04-01-2004, 08:26 AM   #9  

Angry

I'm down 4 pounds, but I'm still bummed. I was up a half a pound this morning and I have resisted temptation at my daughter's birthday party, no cake and ice cream. I did not eat the beautiful cake or homemade cheese crackers at our volunteer tea yesterday. I have been doing everything right and I don't think I'm ever going to see the bottom side of 200 pounds. Do you think the universe is conspiring against me seeing the numbers 199 on my scale?
If I drink any more water I will grow fins. I have increased the reps on my exercise class. I know that muscle weighs more than fat, but I have worked out for 6 years and I was already solid. Still 200 pounds of muscle is not healthy for any woman.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:27 AM   #10  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Congrats Everyone!!!!!!

I Think This Challenge Helped Alot Of Us!!!!!!!

I Am Down 5!!!!!! Yah Yah
Old 04-01-2004, 08:33 AM   #11  

well i am down only one from my original start of 247. but heck i'll take it!!! considering i was on a carbo free for all for 5 days. congrats to all you loosers!! this was really fun and encouraging. a big hug to reubens for the initial challenge and to dear clovey for getting the ball rolling!!
Old 04-01-2004, 08:47 AM   #12  
I got Madonna tickets!

Hey Girls!

Well I am down THREE pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE POUNDS!

I was stuck at the 149 range, and I have finally dropped and stayed at 146. Yesterday it looked like it might be a 4 pound loss, but I don't even care! I am within ten or so of my goal, so I know that the next few are going to be the hardest.

To all of you who didn't lose this time, let's do it in April! I found the Challenge to be ridiculously motivating. Like yesterday when I was going to eat bad food I thought, but I won't make the challenge!!!

Not to get sappy, girls, but thanks so much. I have been overweight my entire adult life and I really think this diet works for me because, well, it seems to work, but because I have all of your support. It means the world to me to know that there are others out there all over the place who have the same issues, the same bad days and good days, and that we can help each other get to a healthier (and thinner!) place is so great. I have never in all my 31 years felt so good about myself!

ANYWAY, I am doing the April challenge which may be a bit rough because of Passover and I am going to this winery tour that includes five courses of gourmet food! The monster must feed!

Congrats to everyone!!!

--Dynagrrl

SW/CW/GW
164/146/135

April 5lb Challenge!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:33 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Height: 5'6"

Way to go everyone!!!! I am down the 5. I have to admit I wanted to see more since this was my first 2 weeks on SBD again. But I have been horrible about eatting on plan. I will now go find the April challenge and sign up for it ( and big a huge loser this time )
Old 04-01-2004, 10:39 AM   #14  

Weighing in for the challenge at . . .

Four pounds lighter!!! :

Clovey, that is exactly what happened to me yesterday -- stepped on the scale and had a sudden two pound weight gain! So, before posting I wanted to see if it would be gone today and it was.

Dynagrrl--Don't suppose we can find some lo carb matzoh???? That would be pretty yucky! And, by the way, I get a little sappy about the support here too.

Emnickya--Hang in there. I am frustrated too. I keep hearing about this "8-14 lb weight loss" in the two weeks of Phase I but it sure didn't happen to me. Over three weeks of being really good and only a total of 7lbs for me. But, we are STILL LOSING. We are NOT GAINING. It WILL HAPPEN.

Ok, what's up for April?
Old 04-01-2004, 10:48 AM   #15  
Reeling Reverend

5.5! I went to the doctor this morning (picked up a pedometer, too) and weighed myself while I waited for hours for the doctor, and I'm down 5.5!! (I weighed myself at the doctor last month, so I'm confident in the results) Good job ladies! April is OURS!
Closed Thread