Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2001, 09:20 PM   #1  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Thumbs down

We have attributes? Slobs. Cows. Cute kids. There is NO MORE!!!!

I am so glad to see Bagzie here. She is really my favorite and I really did eat the pie, it's just that in addition to baking one, she bought one!! I couldn't eat TWO!!!! Even MEEEEEE .... we aren't really cows. Real cows have four tummies.

I feel stressed. Now that SJW has been proven not to work, I must wait until it's once again proven TO work so I can take some and calm down.

I am such a snore. g'bye.
Old 05-16-2001, 01:58 AM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

Default I just swallowed a piece of carrot wrongways

It's still stuck. But the good news is, I'm not eating junk food at 1:33 AM--I'm just munching a little leftover salad sans (that's without, silly) dressing.

Now repeat after me: Don't eat anything for X hours before bedtime.

Next.

I was going to post a new thread, seeing's how I'm first to post on Wednesday, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings, Peachie. I even had a lovely attribute for us. Have to wait for next time.

Thanks for the sympathy Wab. I've gotten over feeling sorry for myself. After all, the S'mores were good. But did you have to mention the idea of having someone do all the domestic chores? I try not to think of that, it only pi**es me off. I don't think I would know HOW to have someone do all that for me. I do have fond memories of a time when I was with someone who used to wash the dishes every time I cooked a meal, split all the cleaning chores down the middle and we did the laundry together. Must have been in a previous life.

Yes, Girlie, we transferred here en masse like a VW busload of hippies.

Kiwi
Old 05-16-2001, 08:05 AM   #3  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Kiwi-onk will do better

I didn't mean to start a thread. I musta clicked on the wrong thing or else that Jeff has been messing with my computer again. I promise to pay more attn and let Kiwionk start the thread.

Is this possible: A woman with cancer has a masectomy and, at the same time, reconstructive surgery using fat from her belly, and she is back at work in TWO WEEKS??? Or is she just plain lying?

I must go but first I should say hi to my sissy and mention again how darling and sweet Herbie is .

And hi again to Kiwionk .
Old 05-16-2001, 09:38 AM   #4  
Lumpiest member

Default Your Ediot is a nut.

I don't believe it. Ask Wabby how it feels to have fat sucked out of your tummy. Then add to it the breast removal stuff....no way two weeks. I was down longer with my appendix. She is a nut. No surprise.
I feel no one should be allowed to be the ediot except those who have been a former Miss War Whoop like Sissy. I mean, really, unless you've been judged on "casual wear, evening wear, questions for top seven, gpa, school involvement and a 100 word essay describing themselves" (Dogpatch Herald, Thursday March _,2001, page 1) how can anyone know whether you're the type of person who would fake breast cancer?
Herbie is darling and adorable. Did I tell you that though Peaches disparages Herbie's looks, he is just fine? Frankly, after what she had said, I was expecting Quasimoto. He is very darling and I know that if she would just have faith in the process, he will not let her down. Plus he is patient with Nephew, always good.

Kiwi, You may not say we are hippies getting off a bus. Peaches HATES the smell of pachouli.She'll quit.

Did I tell you that I am the victim of insurance fraud? The police and the insurance company are being very sweet to me, as is DH. I particularly appreciate DH since I neglected to tell him that this little bumper thumper happened until these people were on the phone trying to shake me down.

Sugar, can we agree to do some exercise today? Did you follow June's sleep rule? I would hate to have her come back just because you refuse to take care of yourself. Do you remember how awful she was?

Kiwi, though DH is very sweet and is a better housemate than I, he sure doesn't do housework with me. Of course, I would have to be doing it too. Speaking of cleaning, I am going to. bye

PS. Shouldn't someone post the Dusty missive before it is lost forever? I wrote Jeff yesterday and he hasn't written me back. Bad sign. Once we've had smiley faces, do you think we could go back?
Old 05-16-2001, 12:41 PM   #5  
Lumpiest member

Default I'm washing dishes

My dishwasher is broken. Now that I think of it, I think it was broken this morning. That means that I have to HAND WASH dishes. Yes, with my hands, in water. How could this have happened to me?

Last edited by llushanne luscious; 05-16-2001 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-16-2001, 01:34 PM   #6  

Default Now they have once a week Prozac

For depressed and forgetful people They will come up with a new study that will prove chocolate and potato chips are the best remedy for depression. Works for me.

Peaches, 2 weeks actually would be possible for recovery time as long as they only did a little boob work w/ liposuction of fat off the tummy. It's all the muscle work that's hard on you. Boob implants and reductions are supposed to be a piece of cake. Then again, maybe she just had boobie implants and didn't want everyone to think she was vain. Plus theres the added bonus of sympathy for the big C. And you do realize I was back to work in 2 weeks. Moving slow, but present and accounted for. Too bad I haven't been taking care of my new tummy, except for feeding it.

Lush, that Peaches tried to let on to me that Herbie wasn't a George Clooney in the looks department. She doesn't understand that cute has nothing to do with actual looks. I know some gorgeous men who are downright ugly once you get to know them. Then there's the less than Adonis types that are so adorable that you just fall for them.

I just had a lady here in my office trying to sell me consulting services that would help our company run more efficiently and more profitably. I sent her packing. The first thing they'd probably recommend is that I stay off the net and do some work. Fat chance.

How's the housework going Lushy? I'm going through a very resentful because I do all domestic chores and there are 4 adult ppl living in our household stage. Especially annoying is the going to bed with a clean kitchen only to wake up to a messy kitchen routine.

Have we lost Cranny in the move? Somebody go get her.

See yas later. Wabby
Old 05-16-2001, 02:11 PM   #7  

Default Bonjour

I have nothing to say, but I wanted to use little faces

I still don't know how to do the dancing face, but this one is pretty good

DH is out of town again and giving me lists of "things to do" Like I'd actually do them!

OK, this is getting irritating now
Old 05-16-2001, 02:21 PM   #8  
Lumpiest member

Default D(not dear)H

I took great care when I got married to find someone who could do things like replace broken appliances with little or no notice. I called "Johnie's" the appliance place we use. Not today. Then I called DH. He gave me the same answer. He's cut off. Johnie's is on probation.
Old 05-16-2001, 02:44 PM   #9  
Member w/ messiest house

Default No problem

Change that to: We transferred here en masse like an invasion of aliens.

Frappe's DH is apparently worse than mine. Mine wants me to vacuum and wipe down the entire interior of the boat before this weekend. But he's never left me a list. He wouldn't dare. He knows how many lists I could make for him.

Wabby, the idea of chocolate and potato chips being the cure for depression is true: that's where the expression "fat, dumb and happy" comes from.

Please don't post the vile dusty dustbin. I couldn't take it. There are no smilies showing their middle finger.

Later
Kiwi
Old 05-16-2001, 02:46 PM   #10  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default Ha

You ladies are a riot! Have fun!
Old 05-16-2001, 09:13 PM   #11  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default I am posting for Bagzina who isn't allowed her by the fat chicks

Bagzxie says I'm her favorite and she likes my garden best even though I had two plants die yesterday and it's full of weeds and grass.

She says it's good that my butt is getting bigger because big buttiness looks good with teensy heads.

She says that now that her dd is Madame President she will be addressed as Queen Mother Cow.

Again, she wants to emphasize that I am the cutest, sweetest, most endearing, least tiresome, least troublesome (most troublesome would be Lush) cow and the only one she has ever baked a pie for.

She says bye for now.
Closed Thread