Old 03-24-2004, 07:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default Over 50 And Getting Healthy #13

Hi, all--

Thought the thread was getting a little too long so we're shoot for lucky #13.

Jacquie, babysitting a one year old--you're very brave! Is she walking yet? Either way, sounds like a handful, but fun. Does she have hair yet? I'm imagining a little mostly bald baby toddling around the house with you chasing after her. My two babies (my bio babies) were baldies until they were almost three. My DD once was afraid to go out in the wind because she thought it would blow her hair off and she'd be bald again. Little kids are so funny!

Bluet, yes, I do wish you lived near me. What a wonderful gift to your daughter! Do you have any photos? I bet everyone else would love to see what you made--it sounds incredible. I could not do that if you paid me big money, and let me eat all the sugar I wanted. My DD called and wants me to make candy bar wrappers as favors. I did that for my DH's 50th birthday party. I put photos of him from earlier years, a different one on each candy bar. All the guests got a kick out of them. Hey, do you think that TLC and HGTV just watches British shows and then makes an American version? The programs you mentioned sound like Mission Organization and Clean Sweep (or something like that). I know that Trading Spaces is the American version of Changing Rooms (is that right?).

Charlotte, the mess sounds awful, but at least it's a start and that must feel good. Any idea how long it's going to take? We remodeled my Dad's house and the builders weren't done by the time we moved in. It was pretty bad--very stressful. Maybe you can take a little minivacation while the work is going on?

Puss, it doesn't seem fair. You give us all these great BBC shows, and we give you Judge Judy! I'm glad your friend got a favorable diagnosis. I'm hoping the same for the ovary problem. How was your lunch? Did all your coworkers drool as you ate your gooey, carb-laden dessert? I had creme brulee yesterday, which was good, but my body hasn't had anything that rich in a long time and it rebelled. I will spare you the details. Stayed within my WW points, though, so that's pretty cool.

With this wedding coming up fairly soon, we're going to have to postpone our trip to the UK in September. I'm totally bummed about that, but I can't fork over that much money for a wedding and a vacation in the space of two months.

Hey, on a serious note, my Dad is really starting to either scare or annoy me. I can't decide which. He keeps talking about getting a gun and "taking care of things." He said this after talking about a woman who lived to be 116, and he mentions it when I say something about his birthday. And at other times when he's talking about his ailments. My DH and I don't know if we should take this seriously, or if he's just playing with us. He's kind of obnoxious in that respect. My DH said if we take him to a psychiatrist, it would be the best recreation my Dad's had in a long time. He lives to "discuss." The last time he said it (yesterday), I told him I didn't want to hear that kind of stuff. Kind of a head in the sand attitude, I'm afraid. Maybe I should ask him why he keeps saying that. Any thoughts?

We're having a very wet Wednesday!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:38 AM   #2  

Default Hello Friends,

Well, I'm glad to see you're all doing fairly well.
I don't know where I was last time I posted, but, I've been on a med. leave since March, 8, and I only worked 1 day the week before that.
Things are about the same, healthwise.

I went to visit some of my kids and grandkids last weekend, and I loved it, but by night time I was pretty sore.

I took my 3 grandsons shopping for sports trading cards, and they're worse than women! They each got a box of them with 660 cards in, and the cards were baseball, basketball, hockey and football. Then I got them pages to put them into when they put them into their books. You would have thought I bought them the moon! They kept thanking me all weekend.
My youngest son and his wife are on a cruise to the Dominican Republic, and staying at a resort there for a week. I was at their house and it was their sons and another grandson I had out shopping, but one of my other sons is babysitting those 2 boys for the week. he's single and only has one daughter, she's the one who just graduated from college last year, so he really has a blast with those boys.

I've been having major computer problems too.
It got so bad it would freeze up on me as soon as I turned it back on, so I called around for prices to get it straightened out. WOW! $60.00 an hour, for up to 2 hours and if it took more than that I wouldn't be charged any more. Plus, he said he would install an update with a firewall for my antivirus for another $60.00.
Well, tonight I figured what have I got to lose, so I went to Dell Help and printed out the info and did a system restore starting back the first part of Feb. I chose that date because my granddaughter was here the end of Feb. and downloaded that damned sharebear, or bearshare or whatever you call it. It's a music thing, and that's where all the spyware and malicious script came from.
Anyway, I did it and can't believe I did it! I'm so computer dumb.
So, if it keeps working like it is now, I'll call tomorrow and cancel the appt. and save myself $180.00.

I'm going for physical therapy, and now I'll be going for pool therapy twice a week starting next week. I think they're on the wrong track, but I don't have much choice because it's too painful to sit on it all day, or stand on it, and I can't get in to the Mayo Dr until the 18th of May. These local Drs don't want to put a person off work for very long, so, I may just have to quit.
I don't know what I'll do for health insurance, but I just cannot go sit on that thing all day.
Don't know if I told you, but I don't think so, ... I have some lumps in my thigh on that leg that the therapist wanted the Dr to check out, and when I went she said they are tumors, but just fatty tumors and are not cancerous and never will be.
Well, that's what they told me about the lump on my arm too, in fact 4 drs told me that over 4 yrs, and when I wanted it out, nobody wanted to touch it and sent me to Mayo and it turned out to be malignant.
I was on prednisone for the past couple of weeks, and I think it helped the inflammation some for a few days, but, it starts up again as soon as I start moving around.

Sheila, a woman at work said she did her daughters wedding in a sea motif. She said she used sand and sea shells, and clear glass containers with ribbon. I don't remember now what all it was she did, but it sounded beautiful the way she did it.
As for Dad, I would ask him why he keeps saying that. He just might tell you. I think that as a person gets older, they know they're getting closer to their end, and get a bit depressed. Especially diabetics.

Charlotte, I just got your PM a little while ago. Thanks for thinking of me.
Sounds like you've finally got things moving in your house. That will be so nice for you to finally get it done.

Bonnie and Jacquie, it sounds like you both do a lot of babysitting too.
I treasure those times with the little ones. Bonnie, you also got your storage cleaned out? Egads! I have a whole attic to do, and it hasn't been touched in 12 years! I'll have to wear one of those suits that protect against bio-hazards!

I'm trying to remember who has done what. I should have brought up both screens, but, i'm lazy tonight.

Sunny, a big CONGRATULATIONS on that fantastic loss! AND getting down into onederland! That is just awesome!

I've been eating large portions all my adult life because I was so active I kept it worn off until later years, so now I'm trying to cut my portions down a little at a time. I know what I'd do if I suddenly cut my portions in half, .... I'd go right off my plan, so I'm gona let myself down easy. Sounds like a love affair, only with food.

Puss, that luncheon sounded lovely. Especially all your carbs!
Geez! You and your hubby must be loaded with money! I'm lucky I can buy one car!

Well, Ladies, i need to move on and answer more messages.

Take care. See ya later!
willow_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 05:39 AM   #3  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Morning

So Good to see you back WILLOW!!!
I haven't read any post yet and have allot to catch up with before I post...

SHEILA,
I went to leave a link as I usually do and the thread was CLOSED so I couldn't leave a link for them --- I hope everyone finds us okay I will be back after my hubby goes to work this morning, okay...

*~*
Later...
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:25 AM   #4  

Hi everybody...

Willow....sooooo glad to see you back!!! Sounds like you've been a busy lady. I do believe you have a virus. Restore is very good...but, doesn't get rid of the virus. One thing you need to do is run a virus scan. There should be one on you pc if it's run out, you don't have to pay anyone to install it or your firewall. They do cost, though. Very well worth it. I use McAfee. If you already have an anti-virus, open it & click on run scan. It takes a couple of hrs sometimes....so just leave it going. It will find all viruses and get rid of them. Then go to a firewall website...mine is http://www.kookaburra-tc.com.au/mcaf...l_firewall.htm( When the blue box comes up with options....click on save. Be SURE to restart your pc after installing....then go to the place you saved it & click on set up to finish installing) If you get messed up...you don't have to pay again. Just email them & they will send it again. If you're not confident, call for the helper then....so you won't get frustrated & lose your money, as I almost did! Shoot, wish I could do it for you! I wouldn't charge anything.
Just go there & download....it costs about $45 to $60, but well worth it. Also, I have a free anti-virus...very good www.free-av.com You can do these things & you'll find your pc works better. I also have window washer...it cleans all the files so no one can follow where I've been to download something I don't want. I also use restore a lot. Best thing I found. Just remember, doesn't get rid of the virus!

Sheila ....we're trying to finish up by late summer. Hopefully. You see, we didn't get enough in insurance to contract it out. DH is doing almost all of it alone. And I mean ALONE! Where are friends & family when you need them? That's one reason I was so upset....he's always been there for all of them. But, we'll make it. He DOES wish he had just finished tearing it down, & started from scratch. It would have been easier.

Well...gotta go to beauty shop & get beautiful! YEAH...RIGHT!!!
Everyone have a good day.....(Willow, this pic is especially for you!)
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:53 PM   #5  

Hello,

Willow, so nice to see you back again. Sorry to hear your hip is still a problem for you. Those grankids are great aren't they? And at the end of the day they can go home sometimes too. Grandson next door has been confused since he was born to actually where he lives, our house or his house. That's o.k. he is such a sweetie and good company. He likes to climb into my recliner with me and watch the Disney Movie in the evenings when he is at our house. You have your medical leave when the weather is finally getting better, so that is a good thing right? You can get a comfortable lawn chair and spend a little time in the sun. Now that is a happy thought.

Shiela, I worked on scanning in some pictures of DD's wedding last night, but the size is too large to upload. Charlotte will have to refresh me as to how to make them smaller so you can at least see them, some of them are rather dark. Sounds like Dear Dad is bummed and looking for attention. You will have to pick a topic that gets him really riled and get a good discussion going. Perhaps the presidental race would start his blood boiling! It does mine. It would be really tough on you and DH, but worth it if you are worried about him. It is a serious matter when some starts giving up.

Charlotte, if we were closer to you DH and I would come over to help you and then I'd insist SIL come along because he is a home builder. Well, it is nice to dream isn't it. I feel for your DH, things would go so much better, if he had a few helping hands. I think Maytag should have just built you a new home and be done with it.

Gotta run now, I'll work on the pictures again tonight. Take care everyone.
Puss, SunnyD and Jacquie hope your day is going exactly the way you want it to.

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:00 AM   #6  

Default Hello Friends

I kind of slept in today. Got up at 7, but I was awake since 5:30 AM. There's nothing to do at that hour, so I watch a couple of shows and wish I could do what they are doing. LOL!
On the OXYGEN channel at 5 AM central time there is a show called INHALE, which is yoga. I love to just watch it. I remember when I used to be able to do that.
Then at 6 AM on LIFETIME channel is the DENISE AUSTIN exercise show. She has a half hour of yoga and milder workout at 6 o'clock, then at 6:30 she has a more intense workout of regular cardio and aerobic workout.
Maybe someday again, .....

It really poured rain here last night. It is kind of foggy this morning, and only 52 degrees, but you can feel and smell spring in the air.

I wonder if I could have any better luck tending to a few plants this summer if I had them in containers. I'm going to miss my yard work and plants so much. I know I can't dig and all that, but, maybe if I put stuff in pots and containers, it will be feasible.

Well, I'm off to start my day. Have a good one everyone!
Old 03-26-2004, 05:16 PM   #7  

Willow, I think plants in containers is a great idea. Also, if you could have someone make you a raised bed planter, then you could sit on the edge and tend the garden. I wish there was a quick fix for this hip thing--it's no fun being in pain and not able to do the stuff you want to do. So are you going to insist the doctor biopsies the lumps in your thigh? I think you should--the fact that this happened before should make the doctor more suspicious. I remember seeing a young woman on TV who had breast cancer and had to go to six doctors before they quit dismissing her symptoms, and ordered more tests.

I did talk to my dad about the gun thing. I think he gets bummed about needing help, and he calls himself a "nuisance." I just have to keep reassuring him that he's not, but I can understand how he feels.

Not a good couple of days for me. Lots of pain, which makes it hard to do anything. I'm thinking about applying for SS disability. I was turned down once when I was 49, but now that I'm almost 51, they aren't as quick to dismiss. It bums me out, but unless they find a cure for this, I don't see how I will ever work again.

Sorry--kind of feeling sorry for myself today as well as grumpy. It's cold and grey and dismal outside, too. However, I shouldn't be surprised at that given where I live!

You should have heard my DH trying to explain I-Pods to my Dad, who couldn't believe that you could get 1,000 songs on that little device. He barely understands computers and has never used one. My poor DH was floundering trying to figure out something my Dad could relate to. My Dad either got tired of the explanation or he decided he understood because they've quit talking about it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! We're off to the bridal shop tomorrow to put a deposit on my DD's gown. I discovered that I was using an incorrect zip code on all the stuff I was sending her, and in the case of two pieces of mail, an incorrect address. She's still missing one of those two pieces, which includes photos from the place where we are planning to hold her reception. Bummer!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:43 PM   #8  

Default Hello Friends

I had another relaxing day today. If nothing else, this being on medical leave is having a calming effect on my stress levels in other areas.

the weather here was low 50's all day and of course a peek of the sun teased us just before it set.

Is there nothing on television now days except sports? geesh! every evening! I guess I need to get some better books again.

Anybody got any good low fat recipes for fish? I need some new ideas. can't seem to think of anything different.

I'm going to look into getting one of those lift chairs. Maybe I can get a nice used one if it's not in too bad shape.

Well, now I need to work on the next 5 pounds. I'm not even going to think beyond that anymore. Makes the task seem too daunting.

Sheila, yes, I'm going to see her again on the 5th of April, and I'm going to bring it up again, and if she doesn't think it warrants checking it out further, then I'll call my cancer Dr at Mayo, but it's so hard to get in to see him if it's not scheduled months ahead of time. I'm not so sure I want a biopsy unless it's a complete removal of the lump because if there IS a malignancy, I wouldn't want "seeding" of cells along the needle track.

Good Lord, woman! You mean to tell me that you're not getting disability??? I can't imagine a more obvious case of need for it. If you're not disabled from work, how come a fat *** former neighbor of mine can get disability at age 33 because she says it depresses her to put up with the stress of having to go to work every day? and her brother has been getting it since age 47 for "back problems" and his son, age 24 is getting it because he's addicted to pain drugs that his Dad gave him to begin with, and he gets too depressed when he goes off them. They all go to the same Dr too.
They say if you're turned down, there are attorneys who will represent you on a contingency basis and you have to sometimes go back another time or two.
Go for it Sheila, what the hey!
You just go ahead and feel sorry for yourself. If anybody deserves to, you do. Besides, it's not feeling sorry for yourself, it's just telling it the way it is.

If you had the wrong address on some mail, won't it be returned to you if you had your return address on it?
I don't think I'd have the patience to tackle the job you got ahead of you. But, in a way it sounds kind of exciting too.

Guess I'd better move on here.
Everybody have a good weekend.

I wonder if Puss got through. Did you all get a message from her this AM saying she couldn't get on to 3fc but could access other sites?
Old 03-26-2004, 10:22 PM   #9  

Hello,

Dh and I just got through renting and watching the Under The Tuscan Sun. We both enjoyed it very much. I think all of you would too. What a dream to purchase a run down Tuscan Villa in Italy and restore it and then live there and write books. Another good movie we watched recently was Second Hand Lions and also Open Range. Highly recommend all three movies.

Shiela, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You are always so upbeat, you took me by suprise saying that you weren't at your best. Caused me to be concerned. This too shall pass, and you can tell us how you really feel anytime you choose. Glad to hear Dear Dad is feeling better, at least if he is up for discussing ipods with DH, that should be a positive sign.

Willow, your mind is always going a hundred miles a minute. I admire the fact that even though life has dealt you a bum hip, you are thinking of ways to get around it like pots for flowers and a raised garden bed to work in. You go girl. By all means get a biopsy, you can never be too safe. I am not a good cook, so I wouldn't be the one to look for recipes from. I love to eat, just don't like to cook. Got all that cooking out of my system while the kids were growing up and it was cook three meals a day for family including some days farm help.

Perhaps the site was down for a little while, but when I got Puss's message I checked the site and it was up and running again.

Tomorrow I want to get that stuff in my living room tagged and in the garage. I am tired of looking at it. First I have to sweep out the garage and do some straightening up. Looks like another long Saturday.

Hello to Puss, Charlotte, SunnyD and Jacquie, have a loverly Saturday. Hope the sun is shinning in all our parts of the world tomorrow.

Take care.

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 09:20 AM   #10  

Hi Everyone,

I'm over 50 (50 years 6 months 2 days to be exact), and definitel need to get healthy. I'd like to lose 75 pounds.... okay, let's start with 5.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
JoyfulConnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 09:47 AM   #11  

Default Hello Friends!!

Welcome Connie!! So glad you've joined us! I'm 60 years old in a couple of weeks, live in MN. and have been doing battle with this weight longer than I care to admit. 10 to 12 years now that it's been really bad. I can remember when I thought it was terrible to have 20 pounds to lose. Well, 20 pounds probably is hard to lose when you have 20 to go because the closer you are to goal the more it wants to stick to ya I guess. Anyway, as I've gotten older and gained more, I find it's even harder to get any of it off, but I'm not gonna give up.
I've been kind of a yoyo dieter. worst kind.
I have a large family, 6 sons, their wives and 12 grandkids. They are my heart.

You're gonna love these gals here. Lots of support.
Tell us some more about yourself, as much as you're comfortable telling, of course.

Just a quick post this morning.
For some reason I'm in an exceptionally good mood for the second morning in a row.

I have had my breakfast and am going to jump(well, not really jump!) into the shower, then I have to get to the bank and to the store to get some veggies etc. If I get this all done early before I start getting too uncomfortable, then I'll have the whole rest of the day to relax and make spring plans in my head and on paper. I want so badly to do this container planting, and I know I'll get it done too.

Does anybody grow anything on your windowsills, like chives or anything? I'm wondering what grows good indoors. I'm good with outdoor flowers and gardening, but I'm less than worthless with house plants. I murder them. I think they are beautiful, but I sometimes wonder if I don't OVER tend to them.

Would a bean or a pea plant look similar to a philodendron or an ivy plant? I'm going to experiment. I think it would be fun to see what I can get for house plants.

Bonnie, the movies sounded good. I should do that more often I guess.
Don't work too hard today.

Sheila, I hope you're feeling a bit better today. Do you take a good stress supplement? All these wedding plans etc may be exacting a toll on you right now too.

Hello to Charlotte and Sunny, Jacquie and Puss, and everyone else reading this. Come on in and say hello!

I'm out of here for now. Had a big old veggie omelet for breakfast and I'm all primed for a good day!
Come on everybody! Let's all have a good day today. Just think about today for now. Positive thoughts!

I have green grass peeking up in my yard!!

Have a great day everyone and DRINK YOUR WATER!!
Old 03-27-2004, 07:57 PM   #12  

Default Hello Again!

Well, I learned another lesson today.
Don't go shopping for a lot of stuff AND carry it into the house too. OUCH! I'll know to take one of my grandsons along next time.
Then, to add insult to injury, I stood leaning against the counter tops and cleaned, cut up and packaged veggies to freeze and made 2 different kinds of breakfast sausage and froze that. I'm pretty sore.

It ended up raining here again today, but at least it waited until I got home.
My car was soaked when I went out this morning because I left the window down the other day and we had pouring, flooding rain night before last. I'm such a ditz.

I had a huge supper tonight, and even though I know I ate too much, it was worth it. I think 2 oz. of spaghetti is just such a small amount. But, I also didn't have any meat, so I saved myself some calories there. Had portabella mushrooms instead. Yummy.
Maybe the work I did today will wear off some of it.

My show is coming on in a couple of minutes, so I'm out of here.
I have 2 shows that I like to watch, and if I don't have anything else to do I turn on the TV to watch them, otherwise I seldom watch TV. COPS and EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND.
Have a good night!
Old 03-27-2004, 08:08 PM   #13  

Hey,

A stress supplement sounds like a good idea, especially after ordering the wedding dress and veil today. Ouch! Okay, blew that budget already even with the 20% discount the shop gave my DD because she used to work there. Went over $125 so I guess it wasn't too bad. She's going to have to walk down the aisle barefoot, though.

I'm the worst person to give advice on houseplants. I actually was able to grow some at one point until I got cats that liked to knock them over and eat them. Then I stuck the plants in a room, and always forgot to water them. I do know you can grow those things in pots so I don't see why you can't grow them inside if you have a sunny window. Would be a good experiment. I've always wanted to try portabella mushrooms, but just never got around to it. I hear they are good grilled.

Welcome, Connie! I hope you post often so we get to know you. I'm turning 51 in April, live with my DH, my Dad, who is quite a character (he's now gotten on this kick about "Where are the pictures they're taking from Mars?" He asks that at least once a week or more now. After the first couple of times trying to answer that question, we now go, "Gee, I don't know!" It's easier.), my three cats, and two dogs. I have a blended family of four children, with one living in the same state. My DD is getting married in November to a guy she met in Navy bootcamp last year.

I think you have the right attitude by starting with looking at 5 lbs., then another 5 lbs, etc., etc. It does add up. I've lost almost 70 so far. It feels really good to be able to finally quit shopping in plus size stores!

A mostly sunny day here, and we spent most of the day doing errands like ordering expensive wedding gowns, and trying to send a TV via UPS. I finally told my DD that it was cheaper for us to just buy her another TV rather than send it.

It sounds like you had a pretty good day, Willow. I hope you're enjoying your shows and relaxing. Did everyone else have a great day?
Old 03-27-2004, 10:15 PM   #14  

CONNIE!!! Hope you stay with us!

Sheila....sorry you feel so bad....hey, it's ok to feel sorry for yourself sometimes, & we're willing to listen. I don't know how it is where you're at, but, here....it's automatic turn down on your first application for SS Disability. Most of the time, you have to hire an attorney to get it for you. That's just how it works. The attorney gets a portion of the back time pay that you receive, as his pay. Need to get it started, usually takes the better part of a year. You also have to be off work, I think it's 6 mos before you apply. Go for it, woman....don't let them discourage you. I've heard they do all that to discourage those who don't need it. Of course, as Willow said....I know people who get it, that I REALLY don't understand....WHY!

Willow....I LOVE "Everybody Loves Raymond"! Hope you get to doing better, soon.

Well, DIL is working on the 5 yr old. She told her daddy tonight that he was mean. That he did bad things to mommy & she was crying a lot & said she loved daddy. He finally figured out a "guy" her mommy knows is trying to convince her that her daddy is mean. We told her that the "guy" doesn't even know him. (& he doesn't!) My son tried to explain to her that mommy was getting the divorce, & not him....she won't allow him around. I can't believe she is using this child that way! It is tearing her up. Both children are soooo attached to their daddy, & she's trying to break up that attachment.
He hasn't been doing that to them. He never says anything bad about her. He tried to explain, the last time she asked, that mommy & daddy just couldn't get along too well....so it was better to live apart. But, they still liked each other, & both loved her & her sister very much. That they both would be taking care of them as always.
He is looking so much better. Eating a lot, & gaining weight. Has totally stopped having panic attacks, etc. Hasn't missed a day's work, or church service. Doesn't seem to be an "act", either....we know our son.

Well, getting late...gotta get ready for Sunday. Hope all have a great day!
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:22 AM   #15  

Red face

Sheila, you are definitely an inspiration to me! Look at those stats!

Okay... a bit about me.... I'll be 51 in September (why does it look like such a big number when you write it?). I live in NE California with my husband, and nearly 3-year-old granddaughter, whom we're adopting (we had also adopted her mother at the age of 10). I never thought I'd be this age and raising another child, but I don't know what I'd do without her. I also work full time, as a secretary in a maximum-security prison, and I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant (www.MaryKay.com/CMDavis). I have many reasons for losing this weight.... the most important reason is my HEALTH so I can be young feeling for Genesy. My husband definitely needs to do something about his cholesterol and blood sugar. So off we go.... on a grand adventure. I've done every diet in the world, but I know the best one for me is CALORIE COUNTING!

I hope everyone is having a joyous weekend!
JoyfulConnie is offline   Reply With Quote