Old 03-23-2004, 09:12 AM   #1  

Talking Checklist for Marti's Wedding

Gee Marti- I know how frazzled you must be so I made a checklist to help you out so you can be sure that you haven't forgotten anything.

Checklist for Marti's Wedding

___yes ___no 1. Divorced from former hubby.

___yes ___no 2. Marriage license purchased. (Please be sure that you don't sign this with crayon.)

___yes ___no 3. All Saran Wrap from all stores within a 50 mile radius confiscated.

___yes ___no 4. Dresses purchased for: Marti, Jhanai, and James

___yes ___no 5. Pits shaved.

___yes ___no 6. Exact location of wedding kept secret from Kayecee.

___yes ___no 7. Vitamin Shot taken at doctor's office. (Must keep up your energy for… uh.. post-wedding activities and wrestling Saran Wrap from Kayecee's grasp if there is a failure with #6.)

___yes ___no 8. Scrapbook materials ready for flurry of work next week.

___yes ___no 9. Hairdo finished. WARNING: Be careful with this one- ya don't wanna look like a horny poodle on your wedding day- the chihuahuas will never forgive you!

___yes ___no 10. Antonio Banderas mailed to Kayecee. (K- this one has nothing to do with your wedding- I'm just selfish.)

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Kayecee; 03-23-2004 at 09:15 AM.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:26 AM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

That is too cute Kayecee!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:46 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5'1"

Don't worry about the saran wrap.....I think I may being using it myself to smooth out my rolls so you can't see them through my dress!!! I may not stand perfectly tall (but look who's talkin' here!) but I'll look in the best shape ever!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 01:37 AM   #5  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

a guy walks into a therapists office,,,buck naked but wrapped in saran wrap.
Dr looks him up and down and says.....

I can clearly see your nuts!
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 01:54 AM   #6  
self portrait

That was too cute, Had me actually chuckling out loud. Thanks, needed that today.
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 02:11 AM   #7  
a work in progress

OMG, Kayecee, that was so funny!!!!!!!! I almost fell on the floor laughing
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 03:13 AM   #8  

Height: 5'1"

Checklist for Marti's Wedding

x yes ___no 1. Divorced from former hubby. Goodness sakes.....it took me long enough!!! (I think I may be in next years Guiness World Records!!)

x yes ___no 2. Marriage license purchased. (Please be sure that you don't sign this with crayon.) Ok...I took the crayons out of my purse this morning.....

___yes x no 3. All Saran Wrap from all stores within a 50 mile radius confiscated. I had some trouble wrapping the crap around me, and therefore, I was unable to get out and confinscate the rest!!

x yes x no 4. Dresses purchased for: Marti, Jhanai, and James Ok, I decided to get both Jhanai and I a dress....and figure no one wanted to see James' hairy legs .....we'll go with some nice slacks and dress shirt.

x yes ___no 5. Pits shaved. Heaven forbid I forget that ......my pits will be exposed!!

x yes ___no 6. Exact location of wedding kept secret from Kayecee. You didn't honestly think I would let you know did ya? I heard you're from gooberville and you folk are a bit too crazy for me!!

___yes x no 7. Vitamin Shot taken at doctor's office. (Must keep up your energy for… uh.. post-wedding activities and wrestling Saran Wrap from Kayecee's grasp if there is a failure with #6.) No vitamin shot necessary....... let's hope James can keep up!

x yes ___no 8. Scrapbook materials ready for flurry of work next week. Wouldn't you be shocked if they weren't?

___yes x no 9. Hairdo finished. WARNING: Be careful with this one- ya don't wanna look like a horny poodle on your wedding day- the chihuahuas will never forgive you! This will be my challenge for the morning!!! My hair doesn't always cooperate with me so this ought to be fun. I may look like Bozo the clown tomorrow!

___yes x no 10. Antonio Banderas mailed to Kayecee. (K- this one has nothing to do with your wedding- I'm just selfish.) Just for being so selfish I figured you're on your own with Antonio.....
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:51 AM   #9  

Talking

Dang girlie! We're gonna have to take our comedy act on the road! We may be the next Lucy and Ethel. (Since Lucy was the one married to the hot latin lover, I'll be her. Maybe I can sweet talk Antonio into playing Ricky's part. If so, them crappin twin beds gotta go! )

Last edited by Kayecee; 03-24-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 01:36 PM   #10  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

All I can say is good one Angie!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote