Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 07:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default Some very BAD NEWS

My husband and I are splitting up. I knew something was wrong and I asked my husband on Tuesday night if he still loved me, well the next morning(Christian's birthday) he said he thinks it's best that we split up. He said he has no feelings for me anymore and hasn't for a while. Also come to find out(from a friend of mine) he said to her that he is young and doesn't want to be tied down.

The kids and I are moving to my parents place for a while(till I can get my head together and so that Katy can finish out school this year and have less schools to have to changed to/from).

This is such a huge shock to me, my kids and our families and friends. I am at a loss and confused and anxious and hurt and pissed off too.

I just wanted to let you all know so that you all didn't think I fell off the face of the earth when I don't post here anymore for a while because I won't have internet access for a while. Our internet and computer will be down on March 31 as we are moving on April 1(Katy's birthday, and no this is not an early april fool joke). I do promise though, I will come here as often as I can and will come back once I get internet hooked back up again(which probably won't be for a while)

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support you have given me so far and hopefully again as I return in the future.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:31 PM   #2  
missaprylj

Oh, God, Jen... I'm so sorry.

Prayers from Wisconsin.

Thanks for keeping us filled in though, we'd FOR SURE miss you around here.

Old 03-21-2004, 09:50 PM   #3  

Jen - I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I know from my own experience what it's like to have your husband 'fall out of love' with you. It's easier said than done, but try to use this time at your parents' to take care of yourself and decide what you want to do with the next part of your life. You will be in my thoughts.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:04 PM   #4  

It's so hard to even imagine your pain. Please hold on to the thought that you are a good person and you will somehow manage to deal with all that has happened and that is to come. You deserve better and so do those darling kids and your world will be better - hopefully soon. You'll be in my prayers too.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:12 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Jen -

I am so sorry. I can only image the whirlwind of emotions that you are going through right now. Please know that you are in my prayers. Please pop in when you can and let us know how you are.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #6  
Live for the Moment!

Jen -

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. But, I am an honest believer in Fate and that everything happens for a reason. There's something more out there for you and I know its tough but you really have to believe in that right now.

Celina
Old 03-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i second these thoughts and hope you can come back to us soon so that we can be there for you as much as we can be.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:20 PM   #8  
Old Cackler

oh jen.. this is AWFUL!!!!! please PLEASE take care of yourself and your children.. we'll be here when you get back.

you deserve better than this immature little... little.... weenie [and believe me, i'm thinking MUCH STRONGER WORDS here]

thoughts prayers. hugs...
Old 03-21-2004, 11:26 PM   #9  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I am sorry you are going through this. Be strong, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:32 PM   #10  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

You will be missed...and I agree with what everyone posted. I am really saddened to hear about your sudden life change. Please saty strong...and take care of you! We will all be thinking and praying for you and your family. Please do check in as soon as you can.
Old 03-22-2004, 07:57 AM   #11  

I am so sorry! I cannot imagine the tirad of emotions washing over you right now. I will pray for God to give you strength and comfort. Please post when you can to let us know how you are doing.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:29 AM   #12  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Jen.. I am so sorry to hear this news!! Do you really think it's over? Are you guys able to try marriage counselling? Jen, you will be in my prayers today.

Dana
Old 03-22-2004, 09:09 AM   #13  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Thoughts and prayers for NC. Hang in there ~ we will be here for you when ever you can get here.

Gayle
Old 03-22-2004, 09:34 AM   #14  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Sorry to hear about this Jen. I had about 2 posts going with little rants about your husband but you don't need to hear that. Still I think you are better off without someone who can so easily break up a family. Best wishes and lots of hugs.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:01 PM   #15  

((hugs)) How horrible for you and the kids. Hang in there ... I know it's hard to believe right now, but you WILL get through this. I hope you can come back and see us soon, we'll miss you.
Closed Thread