Old 03-15-2004, 01:12 PM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 11

Hi All!

Forgot to get this thread online Friday morning.

Goals for this week:

1. Maintain previous goals--minus not using the flex points.
2. No mindless eating
3. Practice "switching"

Chequita: Good morning, and how did weigh in go this morning? I am eagerly awaiting the report to see how close you are to Twoferland!

So/so weekend. Did get the Gazelle and started using it on Sunday. I really enjoy it and it's pretty easy to work!

Talk to you later!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #2  

sorry i am so late, but this has definately been a monday. my wi showed a 1 lb. gain, but that is alright, because my clothes are telling different. i went and spent the weekend with my family in alabama this weekend and had a ball. i see them about 4 to 5 times a year. i hadn't seen any of them since christmas so they had not seen the weight loss. they could not get over how good and different i looked. of course that made me feel wonderful. everyone was so amazed. my mom and dad are treating me to a trip to the amuzement park of choice to celebrate when i lose 100 lbs. and i can hardly wait. just me, my mom, and my best friend, sounds ideal to me. well i need to go. i am not going to get in very much gym time this week, because we have a revival at our church and my husband and i both are ushers and we have to be there early. i am not complaining, because i am looking forward to the revival and i plan on staying op with my food. i hope dan is having fun. talk to you later.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 02:20 PM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Chequita, I am so happy that you had a wonderful visit and everyone was so supportive. That is so important. Isn't it fun visiting and having this big loss to show off? That's why I haven't said anything to my family in Oregon. I'm planning on going down in May and want to have about 30 off by then. That will put me smaller than I have been in 10 years.

My hubby and I love to go to amusement parks. We are coaster fanatics. The fast and scarier the better! I love that adrenaline rush.

I'm not going to hold my breath for a good weigh in this week. It's TOM and I am hopefully going to make my 1 pound loss, because that will put me at 10, but I'm not going to guarantee it!!

Hi Dan also!

Have fun at church this week!

Chach
Old 03-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #4  

chach, i too love coasters, but have been so large for so long i haven't ridden one in quite some time. that is about to change. my family knew i was loosing weight, but i don't think they knew what almost 50 lbs. would look like off of me. i don't too much mind tom, because as soon as i get off of it i loose a large amount of weight, so it is pretty much worth the wait. talk to you later.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:41 AM   #5  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning, Chequita.

I am hanging in there, kinda dreading weigh in tomorrow. I really don't want to show a a gain, but if my scales at home are any indicator, that is what it looks like. I'm not trying to get down on myself, but dang, I was on such a good roll. I know it will be better next week, but it's hard right now.

I'm going to be real good today and tomorrow. Maybe I can hit that one pound loss.

Hope you have a great day!

Chach
Old 03-16-2004, 12:09 PM   #6  

chach i love your attitude. good luck on being good today and tomorrow. i have my fingers crossed for your weigh in. talk to you later.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:59 AM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning, Chequita.

Well, we will know in about 10 hours if I did well this week. You know, I was pretty much OP all week, and I can't help that one week a month that I get a little heavier. I am hoping for a one pound loss. I will hit the 10 pound mark in one month, so I am very happy if I get that.

I promise not to get discouraged if I don't, because it should come back off next week. I'm not going to stress about it. I am going out with my friends after the meeting to get a wonderful greek salad, which is virtually no points.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Chach
Old 03-17-2004, 01:05 PM   #8  

fingers are crossed for you. i know that you will do great. let me know first thing in the am.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:41 PM   #9  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning, Chequita!

Happy day today. I was down 0.4 last night which means.....NO GAIN! Wahoo! I'm very happy about that. The fact I can show a loss with it being that "time" is wonderful!

I am going to start the new thread tomorrow from home, as I get a day off from work with this training at night I have been doing!

Have a great day!

Chach
Old 03-18-2004, 12:56 PM   #10  

WTG chach. i hope you have a great day. talk to you tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:44 PM   #11  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to start the new thread right now.

Chach