South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

So much for daily check-ins! Have no weighed even once and know there has been slippage.

It's been a bad week - should have been working on taxes but ... here it is Thursday and very little done. Filing deadline is April 30 but I know I will be late and subject to late-filing penalties. Today was to be a Blitz Day since Bruce was going to be away working on an archeological (sp?) dig but the pouring rain put paid to that. I MAY get done but one tax return is Barb's final return which I just found out must be done by a lawyer so I need to set that up asap.

At least the weekend is still clear but ...

Enough griping! Just get on with it, Ruthie! (Remind me to do just OUR taxes next year!)
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:10 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I'm actually up on my computer for the first time in awhile. Today I have to finalize the company property taxes. They are due on Monday.

I am doing good food wise this week. That's always good!

Ruth, keep moving forward. Everything will get finished!

Beth, enjoy your "vacation."

Rivergirl, nice to hear from you.

Rose, hope you made it through your busy day!

Isa, good luck with house hunting! How is DS doing? Feeling better, I hope.

Ok, I'm going to keep moving forward.

HAve a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #18  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth19 View Post
Good morning chicks.
ETA- Hi Rivergirl! I've been counting calories while I (mostly) eat the SB way. I find as I get older I really have to watch my portions. Plus I use calories as a guide for my splurges.
Beth, that is the best way to use calorie counting... I on the other hand, used it to justify eating unhealthy foods that I was craving (like pizza) with out feeling guilty.
RiverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:27 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Busy couple of days, today is wfh, the sun is shining and we are getting to mid 60s today, I will take it. Food has been op now to keep it up. Nothing on the agenda this evening other than cleaning house.

Welcome back Rivergirl, I have to do portion control as well as being op.

Beth sounds like you are having a productive yet relaxing break.

Ruth hope you were able to get most of the taxes done

Debbie hope you get your taxes done as well.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:25 PM   #20  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

A busy and productive morning. Cleaned the laundromat early then went up to the vacant trailer to assess with our plumbing heating guy. This is been vacant since the moment passed away the end of February. Kirk and I hold some items to the trash and tore out one room of carpet. It’s pretty dirty and we decided to take it in small doses. Came home and got my Alaska travel booked. Price could have been much worse. Now I am down in Denver getting Kellie’s teeth cleaned (shhh don’t listen Tammy) w/o anesthesia. A few errands down here then I will be home for the day. Work at the restaurant tomorrow.

Rose, glad to hear he sun is shining! Here, too!

everyone else!

Have a great day!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 08:38 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Managed another day of op eating now for the real test, the weekend. Today we are going to 6 Flags, DD2 and a couple of her friends want to go, I will be able to get my steps in so that will be good. It is sunny and will eventually reach 60 today so I wear a light jacket. Got my chores done last night.

Debbie glad you were able to book your Alaska travel at a good deal. I am going to tackle the other side of the wall in the basement I decided so I can really organize and get rid of stuff, but not today.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 09:48 AM   #22  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks.

We are back from a quick visit to see family. ( It is convenient that my parents ended up in a retirement home in the same city as DS and my sister) Since Monday is back to the reality of work I will spend today doing some cleaning and laundry. I have a meal plan for the week just need to decide on tonight's meal and then go grocery shopping tomorrow morning. I had a few off plan items the last day or two but overall I did okay for a week off.

Pearlrose, hope you have a nice day today. It's nice that you outing will involve lots of walking. I have not been wearing my fitbit lately and probably should get back to it.

Debbie, sounds like a very productive day for you.

Have a good day, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote