Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-14-2018, 01:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/249/145

Height: 5'6"

Default New here and excited

Hi all, I'm pretty new to using forums. I figured they would (and do) offer a wealth of information and support. Support is not something I get much of in my day-to-day life right now. At my heaviest I was 277 lbs and I am currently 249.2 and couldn't be more excited. I have not been under 250 lbs in at least 10 years.

I had my "aha" moment a few weeks ago and all of the mental blocks that have kept me from losing weight all my life were gone and I felt ready to change. My head is still clear and I'm going strong.

I'm in my 3rd week of omad, and this week I'm trying to go lower carb. I have to tinker around with the foods I'm eating to figure out what works best for me, but I'm confidant that I'll get there over time.

I've been blogging since I started omad, and that's new to me as well. I'm feeling great lately because of my determination and drive. This is such a new feeling for me.

I look forward to getting to know the people here and learning from one another as well as supporting one another.
agathist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Agathist, welcome to 3FatChicks! You are correct that this is a good place to get and give support. Read through the threads and if you see a topic that interests you, jump right in. There are discussions of various diet plan, challenges to help you reach goals, and many people who have reached goal and have lots of tip on "What worked for me." We are all here to get help and help each other.

You have done well so far and I hope you continue on down.
Wannabehealthy is online now   Reply With Quote