Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-25-2018, 04:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 335/335/200

Height: 5'6''

Default Hi There

Well hello there. My name is Krypii and I am slowly losing my mind.

I stepped on the scale today for the first time in months. 335lbs. I am only 5'6 and about to have a mini heart attack because of how much I weigh. This is my first time on anything like this, but I need help.

I can honestly say that my diet is somewhat crappy. Sure I am trying the smoothie thing buuuuuut let's be frank here, I am hungry therefore I ate. Seriously, I am sitting here thinking about the pizza I ordered this afternoon and kind of wanting to punch myself in the face.

I am the mother of two little darlings, ages 5 and 1. They are trying to break me too but I can handle the mental attacks. I am married and sadly my husband doesn't work. :/ Much to my sadness he has mental issues that prevent him from working, but it'll be okay. I am an overnight CNA(Certified Nurse's Aide) and if you know what that entails you must be thinking I get a good bit of exercise at work. Yeah, no. The place I work has two people and at night they basically just need someone to sit with them. And hey, guess what, sitting leads to more eating.

I don't sleep worth a damn anymore. Maybe 4 hours tops on day that I work.

I just....I need help. I talk with my husband about this all the time but, he just says I love you no matter what. And yeah that is freaking awesome, but I need a little more than that. Before I got pregnant with my little dumpling, I was going to the gym every other day and I had start to slim down just a little. But now....I just don't even know where to begin again.

Anyways, this is me. As you see I am a mess. I hope I can offer help as well as getting some from all of you.

~Krypii
Krypii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:10 PM   #2  
Insta @xxtherealquinnxx

S/C/G: 256.4/251/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Krypii!

I'm sorry to read about how much stress that you are dealing with. Fortunately, you came here. There are a ton of resources on here, and many people that are super-supportive as you take your first or hundredth step. You'll find me around the Chicks Up for a Challenge sub-forum, for example, cheering on others in the monthly challenges. I recommend that you take a good look around and find an active sub-forum where you can share your progress and your struggles. It's a great help.

Do you know what you'd like to do first to work toward your goal of 200 pounds? If not, that's okay. At least you're on here. Hit me up if you'd like to have someone as an accountability buddy - I happen to be looking for one or two.

GOOD LUCK!
SantaClaritaDiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:02 PM   #3  
mjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypii View Post
I can honestly say that my diet is somewhat crappy. Sure I am trying the smoothie thing buuuuuut let's be frank here, I am hungry therefore I ate. Seriously, I am sitting here thinking about the pizza I ordered this afternoon and kind of wanting to punch myself in the face.
If you're hungry then eat healthier. Healthy food is more filling, so you can eat fewer calories without being hungry. Junk food also slows down your metabolism, which makes it harder to lose weight.

Foods which are high in fiber, protein, or water tend to be the most filling. Some examples of filling foods are vegetables, fruits, eggs, fish, chicken, whole grains, and beans.

Pizza (usually) isn't healthy because most restaurants don't make whole grain pizza (and depending on the pizza, it might also be high in saturated fat).

What kind of smoothies do you drink?

Last edited by mjf; 02-26-2018 at 11:08 PM.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote