Old 03-03-2017, 01:11 PM   #1  

Default No weight loss

How is it possible to stay under 20 net carbs and not lose weight? I can't be the only women that is happening to !!! Its been about 4 weeks and I've lost MAYBE 2 pounds !!!!
Kathryn66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:04 PM   #2  

Height: 6-1.5

There are people who are more insulin resistant. I think I am one. Diabetes runs in the family, so does "morbid obesity." I also have quite a lot to lose. I try to keep it well below 20. I also have cut down on the proteins, and raised the fat content of my diet. Raising the fat content is kind of hard because cuts of meat and so on are so "trimmed." I do things like put extra table spoons of coconut oil in food, and basically add oil to everything.

I think "how much" you have to lose is a factor too.
giselley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #3  

Default I get it

I feel same way! I'm not hungry and feel better ( though I miss bread a little. And alcohol- not sugar (though I'm a raging moody witch at times) so my fat cells miss Sugar! Lol
But I use to lose water weight plus fat quick when I cut all carbs before , why so slow to start.? I guess I was closer to diabetes than I thought or maybe my fat cells still have sugar in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn66 View Post
How is it possible to stay under 20 net carbs and not lose weight? I can't be the only women that is happening to !!! Its been about 4 weeks and I've lost MAYBE 2 pounds !!!!
Finallyfreekelly is offline   Reply With Quote