Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:10 PM   #1  
jmhwis50

S/C/G: 182/ 145/ 135

Height: 5 ft 3inches

Default Nutrisystem

Hi I've been doing Nutrisystem for awhile. So far it's been working. I have under 20 pounds to get to my first goal.Then I will think about my last 10 pounds.

It's not so bad, I still count calories because for me that is the bottom line.

Is anybody doing Nutrisystem? I'd be interested in your progress
jmh6251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:17 AM   #2  

Hi Judy, I have been on Nutrisystem on and off for over 15 years, lol. I would join lose ten pounds then drop the program and wait until I was gaining a lot and go back on it. Finally at age 68 it became a health issue and not for looks. This time I am determined and I am doing well. No cheats, no excuses and sticking with it. My goal is 155 and I have 23 lbs to lose. I have a bit of a problem in the evenings but I am sticking to the same foods every day and that helps. If I get hungry in the evenings after dinner I have some hard candy and I have one piece of butterscotch with a cup of herbal tea. I ordered myself some see's candy lollipops and when they get here I will have one in the evening around 8 and that keeps my appetitie in check. So far this time I have been the most successful that I have ever been. I have lost 13 lbs and started again in November. I would love to know how your doing and what your favorite foods are.
Newgail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #3  
Mrinalini

I just started! Day 3 and the water wright seems to be coming off quickly. I am feeling incredibly hungry and light headed this week but I think that's just because it's the Turbo Takeoff week. Please tell me it gets better after This? I've been on top of my veggies and water.
mrinaliniv92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/175/130

Height: 5-7.5

Thank you for bringing up the subject! Just this morning, I was pondering doing Nutrisystem. It is my understanding that the telephone and chat support is very good and that their app for keeping track of eating, water intake and exercise is very good. I don’t know if I should go on full board it first or if I should try their a la carte plan for $100 and see if I like that first.
Dianasp4 is offline   Reply With Quote