Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-14-2017, 09:27 AM   #1  
Zen Habits Aspirant

S/C/G: 236/210/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Joining in for some accountability and support :)

Hello everyone! I'm Lotus.

I was an overweight child and always struggled with my weight. I whittled myself down to an acceptable size, starved and struggled and STRESSED to maintain various permutations of a normal weight for many years of my teenage and adult life... then, somehow, slowly and insidiously, I packed on 80+ pounds over the course of two surgeries, a second degree, some 'fun' with bipolar depression, and a five year relationship I'm thrilled to be out of now. It's been a time, for sure! But things are looking up already.

I come here to read people's weight loss success stories when I'm feeling discouraged, so I thought I might as well join up myself. I am dedicated to aggressive self-care and healing at this time in my life, and the 25 pounds I've lost is a worthy first step! I look forward to all of us growing stronger and more expansive together - well, in mind and spirit anyway. Maybe less so in other places.

Last edited by MysticLotusFlower; 11-14-2017 at 09:29 AM.
MysticLotusFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:43 PM   #2  

Sounds like me, needing accountability. Best of luck
smilepretti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #3  

Default Greetings

I'm definitely in need of support with exercise motivation. I briefly picked up some free weights but I need to put in much more time. Also, I haven't muster the energy to go walking. That's a major issue. Sounds easy, just do it but I haven't.
TaMry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/130

Height: 5'3"

I've been looking for accountability!!! I have lost a lot of weight in the past, and now I'm having trouble with overeating and not losing weight. I'm about 170 when I was 120. Really want to get back down to at least 130.

So how do we keep each other accountable? Like keeping a food log and sharing it daily? I'm new to the forum ��
Let's do this!!
SKlosz is offline   Reply With Quote