Old 08-19-2017, 05:22 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Intellineuro

Has anyone tried IP's new supplement Intellineuro? I just saw this on FB.
toothgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi. I am not on IP and I try to steer away from supplements. I googled this out of curiousity. It contain an amino acid called Tyrosine. I suggest you google this and read up about it, what it does and doesn't do. It seems safe, but not for people with certain health conditions.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:58 AM   #3  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothgirl View Post
Has anyone tried IP's new supplement Intellineuro? I just saw this on FB.
I saw it there too. I have not nor would I. I get great results as it is so why add more supplements. I should also add that I only do the required supplements- I have never used the other additional ones either.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:15 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
Hi. I am not on IP and I try to steer away from supplements. I googled this out of curiousity. It contain an amino acid called Tyrosine. I suggest you google this and read up about it, what it does and doesn't do. It seems safe, but not for people with certain health conditions.
Thanks for your reply, yep I did google. I'm hoping someone who has tried it will let us know how well it works. I'm particularly interested in the suggestion it, increases "feeling of well-being and satiety". Being in Ketosis does not help me very much.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Default L-tyrosine

I take L-tyrosine because it has been proven important to thyroid support along with selenium. If you don't have high thyroid antibodies you don't need it. If you are not sure, get your thyroid tested: T-4, free and reverse T-3, both kinds of antibodies. TSH tests are way outdated and only test for the thyroid stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, it doesn't actually test the effectiveness of the thyroid or circulating active thyroid hormone or autoimmune damage to the thyroid. Using just selenium and tyrosine I have dropped my thyroid antibodies from 1100 to just over 400 in 18 months without synthetic thyroid medications. Healthy normal is as close to zero as possible but at least under 60. I'm getting there (I have other autoimmune conditions).
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 06:28 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
I take L-tyrosine because it has been proven important to thyroid support along with selenium. If you don't have high thyroid antibodies you don't need it. If you are not sure, get your thyroid tested: T-4, free and reverse T-3, both kinds of antibodies. TSH tests are way outdated and only test for the thyroid stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, it doesn't actually test the effectiveness of the thyroid or circulating active thyroid hormone or autoimmune damage to the thyroid. Using just selenium and tyrosine I have dropped my thyroid antibodies from 1100 to just over 400 in 18 months without synthetic thyroid medications. Healthy normal is as close to zero as possible but at least under 60. I'm getting there (I have other autoimmune conditions).
Thanks for your advise, I actually had my thyroid checked a few months ago and insisted my physician do the full panel. I can't remember my numbers but I'll dig it out and check them. (They did fall into the "normal" range, I remember that.) My clinic is still checking into the Intellineruo so I have not started it yet.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:22 AM   #7  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothgirl View Post
Thanks for your advise, I actually had my thyroid checked a few months ago and insisted my physician do the full panel. I can't remember my numbers but I'll dig it out and check them. (They did fall into the "normal" range, I remember that.) My clinic is still checking into the Intellineruo so I have not started it yet.

There are a couple of different ranges to check in thyroid function. I know there are T3 and T4 levels that play a role. Doctors for some reason check only one of those ranges. I think they will check both if you specifically ask for it.

If only one is checked, you can show up as normal but be low or high in the range that remains hidden.
Annik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #8  
Started IP May 17, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
oops, just noticed that you mentioned the different ranges here... with more thorough info than I could provide.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:26 AM   #9  
Started IP May 17, 2013

The body needs amino acids for a variety of purposes. Some of them are essential. Our bodies can produce some of them but not all of them.

http://www.biology.arizona.edu/bioch...ets/aa/aa.html
Old 09-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 142/135.6/120

Height: 5' 4"

Default Started IntelliNeuro Today

I started taking the IntelliNeuro today.

My IP coach recommended it because I've been constipated and my usual solutions have not been effective. She said most of the coaches at our clinic are taking it because it is supposed to accelerate your weight loss. She tells me that they have found that it gives you a feeling being energized. Maybe like an extra cup of coffee. It's supposed to help with constipation too.

I'll try to remember to post an update.
mommakellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommakellz View Post
I started taking the IntelliNeuro today.

My IP coach recommended it because I've been constipated and my usual solutions have not been effective. She said most of the coaches at our clinic are taking it because it is supposed to accelerate your weight loss. She tells me that they have found that it gives you a feeling being energized. Maybe like an extra cup of coffee. It's supposed to help with constipation too.

I'll try to remember to post an update.
Thank you so much for your reply, I am really interested in hearing how it works for you. My clinic still has not got any. They said they don't want to order a case of it and then it not sell. Very frustrating
Old 10-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 142/135.6/120

Height: 5' 4"

UPDATE: I took the IntelliNeuro for a week. It didn't help with the constipation at all. It did improve my sleep quality though. Not sure why. It had no effect on my weight loss either.

I stopped taking after one week because I needed to add in Magnesium Citrate (125mg 3x/day) for the constipation (which is working wonderfully). The IntelliNeuro was just one pill too many. Also, it was a challenge to fit in the three doses per day because each dose has to be taken one hour before a meal or two hours after. The improved sleep quality was remarkable, though. I use an app called "Sleep Cycle" as my alarm clock. It listens to my breathing during the night and provides data about how much REM sleep I had. National average is like 72%, on IntelliNeuro I was in the 90s. Now that I'm off it I'm in the 60s.

I might take the IntelliNeuro again once I'm in maintenance, just for the sleep benefits.
mommakellz is offline   Reply With Quote