View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 08:08 PM   #9
diphthong

Wow! You both brought a big smile to my face as I read your posts. It all doesn't just change overnight.

Every day is a learning experience. I did something yesterday that I knew better, but didn't take steps to correct before it was too late. I didn't eat enough yesterday, and instesd of going to bed at 10PM when the night munchies started, I stayed up with DH watching a movie. When it was time to go up, I snacked on whole wheat crackers and yogurt, which wouldn't have been bad had it been earlier. I woke up this morning starving as a result, and had oatmeal with blueberries. Another no-no. Oatmeal, although part of my eating plan, like other cereals will set off a carb craving for the entire day. I erred because it was faster than cooking eggs. I ended up giving in to too many not so good carbs. I will hate myself in the morning because tomorrow AM is official weigh-in day for the week. What makes it worse is that I couldn't do any cardio today because my legs are too sore from healvy lifting yesterday.

Not the first time, probably won't be the last, but redemption comes with the next meal and another new day. Onward and downward!

dip

Desire=Persistence=Goal

diphthong is offline   Reply With Quote