Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-08-2017, 10:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/184/160

Height: 5'6"

Red face Approaching the big 3-0!

Hey guys it's my first day on this site and I'm ready to make some changes! My 30th birthday is fast approaching and I figured it would be a great measuring milestone to making some lifestyle changes and drop a few pounds. Little background about me: athlete in high school, regular gym goer until about 3 years ago when I got a desk job. Long work hours and too many happy hours have finally caught up and I've found myself uncomfortable in my own body with little energy and fading confidence. I recently started a new job at a company that values health and encourages employees to be healthy in mind and body and I want to embrace that. Tomorrow morning is weigh in to see just how far I fell down the hill and to pick myself up again and start the climb back to being healthy!
HealthGoal30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:16 AM   #2  

Hello. I'm very new too. How did you do at weigh in? Mine is this morning. Good luck
Tasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/184/160

Height: 5'6"

Right about where I thought I'd be - I'm doing weekly weigh ins so Friday will be the progress check-in day. Hoping to see that number go down by a pound or two! How did yours go?
HealthGoal30 is offline   Reply With Quote