Old 04-08-2017, 03:11 AM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Lightbulb Need SERIOUS possibly competitive FA partner!!

Im 33 (rockin like 16) but chunked out like 53. Looking for a SERIOUS and possibly competitive food accountability partner. Any takers?
Aulrich777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:07 PM   #2  
Baby-Belly Stepper

S/C/G: 330/273/173?

Height: 5'8.75"

Wink I'm interested...

I have been doing lots of sabotaging lately and have been having a hard time finding an accountability buddy. I'm definitely interested.

35 year old, single-mom, full time government employee/secret-rockstar with freak-flags to fly. Not really interested in competition but definitely interested in accountability, honest exchange and support.
ciel213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 05:48 PM   #3  

Everyone I met through that startup either through our incubator, partnerships and through our investors and everything was an absolute all star. Hardcore imposter syndrome struck me. Been applying for jobs the last month, really only aiming for FAANGULTAD companies in SF. Again everyone I met was a Yale or Waterloo grad genius with 15 years of experience despite being 25. Leetcode hards left and right. It was brutal. Decided to apply for a small no name company that still had good pay according to Glassdoor in the South Bay as a Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin fallback.

Last edited by amelbeabk; 03-14-2021 at 04:40 AM.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accountability partner, challenge