Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up March 2017 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-31-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Yay, new month, new thread, new chance to reach our goals! Welcome to March, you all lovely people!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:13 AM   #3  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Started March with a bike ride this morning before the rain started. Feb was a bust for me so I am ready to get some weight off in March. I have set myself a goal of 8 lbs which will take me out of the 270s!

Let's do this gang!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:14 AM   #4  

Weekend Boater I think you might have be unto something with that "set spot" weight. I was stuck for two weeks (even while fasting 2 days a week) on weight that used to be my "fat" weight (that is until I got pregnant and got even fatter). Now things are finally moving. My June goal used to be my weight for years so I wonder if it will be at all possible to go lower, but I surely hope so It'll just be much more encouraging to be moving from my "normal"weight to a new, lower weight, than working hard like crazy to even get to what used to be my normal weight, if you know what I mean. Mind you my "normal weight" will still have me in BMI for obesity. Now I just don't make much sense, do I? Anyway I'm glad to hear you feel you lost inches because after all, it's THE only thing that matters. Nobody knows what your weight is, but everybody see how you look. Still I'm sure you will get a breakthrough and start losing in March! (it took me a 40 hours fast to start losing again).
Old 03-01-2017, 07:46 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 175.4
Down: .4

Have a great day and start to the new month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:59 AM   #6  

Vixsin I hope your March will be much better than February was! Getting out of 270s should definitely be possible, in fact I'm sure you can lose more than 8 pounds - you've got this! Here's wishing you the best of luck! My March goal should get me out of 220s which doesn't sound half a exciting as finally being under 100 kgs

Last edited by Ronja; 03-01-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #7  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Hooray for March! I have a super busy month ahead but with a week off work at the end of it. Can't wait. I'm not sure what my goals for this month will be, maybe I'll focus on toning because the scale sure seems to hate me lately. Still won't budge. Jerk thing that it is. Might focus on running. Hope all you ladies and gents have a great Wednesday!

Last edited by Thousandsunny; 03-01-2017 at 04:20 PM.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:42 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning girl!
WI down a bit but still have 1lb to go to get rid of the unwanted and unexpected gain on Monday. With that said this month I am going to set an exercise goal. Small but I need to start somewhere So it will be 3 days a week min 15 min and work up to 4 days a week 20 min. Then I will go from there
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

I'm infrequent with my check ins, but I wanted to share my exciting weigh in! In February I lost 6 lbs and that puts me at 196.4 and now I am OVERWEIGHT! Not obese! I could cry and probably will later. I feel so much better in every way. I'm so glad I started these changes in my life and that they are something I can stick with.

I love seeing how you all are doing, keep up the good work!
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Diana - "Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals." -- Truest words I've read in a long time! As soon as I become inconsistent that's when the screw ups happen!

Seems like everyone is ready for March to get here..including me. New Month .. New Start

Goals:
March Goals: -10 lbs

TWI: 148.4
Exercise: 10 minutes on the stationary; Planning on walking away the pounds when I get home
Calories: 1250

Went a little over my calories yesterday but still within range. Down a pound from yesterday so that is a good way to start my March. Besides the 1 lbs loss, my pants are still snug and my face still looks really full (when I gain weight the first place it goes to is my face...) Other than that...Fast pitch softball starts this month and I am ending and starting a new college course so I will be pretty busy. I'm hoping to start my daily walks again if the weather participates. We had some really bad storms last night. I am super scared of storms but luckily no tornado warnings for us, only thunderstorm warnings. Hoping the old wives tale, "if it rains the first of the month, it's going to rain 15 days out of that month" is wrong because I am ready for warmth and sun. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:52 PM   #11  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesMarion View Post
I'm infrequent with my check ins, but I wanted to share my exciting weigh in! In February I lost 6 lbs and that puts me at 196.4 and now I am OVERWEIGHT! Not obese! I could cry and probably will later. I feel so much better in every way. I'm so glad I started these changes in my life and that they are something I can stick with.

I love seeing how you all are doing, keep up the good work!
Congrats on the milestone, Jules!
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:55 PM   #12  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

YE: WATP 1 mile
YC: 1302 (within range )

Nothing new to report. Will keep trucking along.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #13  

HI everyone

I hope everyone had a great new start to our month and how good it feels to be on a new month! Happy March 1rst to you all! We change the clocks ahead next Saturday!

I am in, so totally count me in! Been a busy day and when I woke up feeling like I wanted a relax day would of never guessed I got the gusto I got and did plenty of workouts.

I have given it much thought and decided that I am putting myself in boot camp this month, my own boot camp! Revving up the workouts and activity levels, I am going to push this month. Sometimes, setting too high goals can surely be a detriment but I talked to myself and already told myself if I don't make the goals it is okay, I just feel that right now (this month) a push would be a benefit for me, so here we go!

Diana Thank you yet again for keeping things going for us and this lovely thread. I hope you are well and I hope DH is feeling much better and recuperated.

Vixsen nice way to start the month, wtg!

Ronja First and foremost, ty so much for the encouraging words! : ) Those inches do matter and it is so nice to hear about what others see! As far as your getting past your set point and hoping to get below it, oh yessss! It can surely be done! We just have to keep going, with diligence the scale "busts" after a while. It does put up a good fight sometimes but we can kick its arse! lol congratulations on all of your hard work and success .........and to you all.

thousand I couldn't help but chuckle when you said about the scale, "jerk thing that it is" lol. It sure can be a jerk sometimes, I say we give it a good whack! lol. I remember one of the girls used to call it the "beast"! lol I can totally relate!

nancy that is awesome! wtg girl!

Jules Congratulations! That is a wonderful milestone! Not only out of that prior category but in onderland too! congrats!

Nichols I am so ready for the new start as well! Let's go! I hate storms too! I never liked lightening...especially after my experiences on the water, lol. Keep up the great work , have a good night, and onto a new day we go tomorrow!

chunka wtg on the mile and your cal range!

I hope I didn't miss anyone and will catch up to you all soon. More to catch you up on but been pretty active all day and ready to take my sneaks off and sit! lol. I am so totally determined and planning to work extra hard this month! Right now , I am on fire but I do notice it can wax and wane ..I guess depending on life events and or whatever is going on and plus sleep is a big one. For now, one day at a time ladies. I wish us all a great nights sleep and may we wake up to a new and triumphant new day tomorrow! Let's keep it rolling!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:53 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Got my WATP in today! Ranging about 50 calories over what I had planned but as long as I'm in range. Going for 1250 tomorrow and going to get it! Yay for Thursday almost being here!

Weekend Boater: I'm guessing you've been on a boat during lightening? I would have a panic attack.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:33 PM   #15  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Is it me or is the week FLYING BY again?! Can't believe tomorrow is Thursday.

Didn't get a second workout in today while DS was at baseball, but I did clean the heck out of the kitchen and moved some stuff around, so I exerted some energy. Also super happy to report that I stayed on plan ALL DAY today! I had to battle the inner voice that told us to have a treat because we were doing so well today. I did it and I am proud of myself!

Here's to a great Day 2 tomorrow!

I also told people from back home that we are planning on a visit, so that helps me stay accountable too. It's not just talk anymore.....it's real.

Have a great night everyone. I am exhausted!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote