Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 07:31 AM   #1  

Default it was my birthday yesterday

Hi,

I wish someone here had wished me a happy birthday.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm going to try to get back on track with eating. I've been cheating way too much! I'm afraid to look at the scale.

take care,
sherry
Old 02-26-2004, 08:31 AM   #2  

Suzie! I am sooo sorry we didnt notice your birthday! I didnt get home till late so i just kinda browsed the thread! I hope it was a really great one. Did you get spoiled? I feel really terrible! What can I do to make it up to you?????
Old 02-26-2004, 10:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i'm so sorry too! i only come in here and read the "chat" thread, anything to do with the chicago trip and nothing else, no time.

what did you do to celebrate?
Old 02-26-2004, 11:25 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

It's all MY fault!!!! I added your birthday to the list just the day before and then I TOTALLY forgot to start a thread yesterday!!!! I am so SORRY.

Sherry, you know we love ya!! Will you please forgive us!!!!! (ESPECIALLY me!!)

Here is a BIG Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope it was happy!!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:29 AM   #5  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Happy Belated B-day, Sherry!

Hugs!

Please don't feel bad ~ I think it's easy (too easy!) for birthdays to fall through the cracks unintentionally ~ mine did back in October.

But hey! I've got an idea! Maybe when we start a new month, we could start a Birthday Thread for that particular month, and all the people who have birthdays in that month could sign in and tell us what date. Then, folks could post in that thread to send them their birthday good wishes!

Have a great and blessed day!!! Blessings to you!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:20 PM   #6  
beautiful

i'm so sorry we missed your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!!! i hope you had a great day!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:31 PM   #7  
Crazy Canuck

Hey Sherry have a very happy birthday!! I guess you didn't know that up here in Canada we're a couple of days behind, so today is actually your birthday! (What do you mean you don't believe me??)

Next year you have to do what Apryl and I do, remind everyone at least a week ahead that your birthday's coming up and then act all surprised when someone remembers and posts a greeting

You say you're off track? Well, NOW is the best time to start anew - you must have digested the last of the birthday cake by now . In a way it's the start of a whole new year for you, so you can give yourself the best birthday present of all by embarking again on that road to health and fitness (and smaller clothes)! We've all seen your determination in the past, so even if you've fallen off the wagon, you've got the power to chase after it and hop back on before it gets too far away from you. Go for it girl!!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #8  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Happy Birthday Sherry! I am sorry we forgot your day! I have an excuse, but still that is not a good excuse...lol! Use pices need to stick together....(mine is next week)

I think Holly has a great idea about having an Monthly Birthday thread! Good idea...do you want to be in charge of that?
Old 02-26-2004, 01:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Oh, Sherry, I'm so, so sorry! I don't remember your birthday being on the birthday thread for February--what a terrible oversight on my part. I know how horrible it is when nobody remembers because it happened to me on another board I'd been on for years. Please know that every time I come here, I look for a post from you because I know you've been feeling kind of rotten.

Come home, come home, come home! We'll never forget again--I promise!

Many <<hugs>> and happy belated birthday!
Old 02-26-2004, 01:50 PM   #10  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Sorry it was missed... hope you had a really nice day!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:28 PM   #11  

Please accept a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 07:36 AM   #12  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

I wish I had a good excuse, but I don't.
Hopefully you managed to have a wonderful birthday any way.

Happy belated birthday!

Melissa
Old 02-27-2004, 07:39 AM   #13  

Thanks so much everyone!!! I had a very nice birthday-my husband took me out to dinner and surprised me with a Sarah McLachlan DVD (vh-1 storytellers). Matthew picked out a pair of earrings for me- amethyst and silver. He has good taste for a four year old !

I weighed myself this morning-sigh....up to 203. Well, with the way I've been eating I expected it to be worse. There is some birthday cake (well, brownies left-my husband made brownies for me in a big heart shaped pan). I ate better yesterday-more fruit/veggies, less junk. March will be a much better month for weight loss than January and February.

Thanks again everyone-I promise to stay around, even if I"m doing crappy. I've been hiding out.

Hugs,
Sherry
Old 02-27-2004, 01:35 PM   #14  

Sorry to have missed your b-day.

Jillegal - no way will Sherry believe you....she has been made an honourary Canadian (for her fantastic Canadian music tastes!). This means she has secret access to the inner working of Canadian society....she knows all about our time zones (and music!).

Glad to hear that you had a great day Sherry! You'll be back on track in no time! I've seen how focused you can be!
Old 02-27-2004, 03:12 PM   #15  
Crazy Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by looosingit
Jillegal - no way will Sherry believe you....she has been made an honourary Canadian (for her fantastic Canadian music tastes!). This means she has secret access to the inner working of Canadian society....she knows all about our time zones (and music!).
Yeah, I should have known better than to try and pull a Rick Mercer "Talking to Americans" on her

Seeing as she appreciates Canadian singers so much, how about you join me in a duet of "Happy Birthday" for her, eh?
Closed Thread