Old 04-30-2016, 08:27 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default What are you eating today IPeeps? Spring/Summer 2016

Hi everyone,

I wanted to resurrect this thread. It has help me in the past and I hope it will help others!

Back to post my menu in a bit - have a great day everyone!
cactusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/182/150

Height: 5'4"

Good thread! Mashed cauliflower has been my latest discovery. I add roasted garlic or flavor.

I'm having a hard time with my veggies so i hope to see some new things here!
purplecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 218.4/209.6/135

Height: 5'2

I'm having a waffle for breakfast...probably a Vanilla Cripsy treat for lunch(with veggies) and my triple chocolate wafer for a snack...followed up by egg whites and a salad or chicken breast.
IPinCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:10 PM   #4  

Height: 5 feet

Hi everyone!

I'm currently on day 1! I'm nervous and excited to start this journey, does anyone have any helpful advice?

Today for breakfast I had a herb and cheese omelet that turned into scrambled eggs, and for lunch i had chicken noodle soup with 2c of broccoli, and im still feeling hungry..
AmyMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:24 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyMichelle View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm currently on day 1! I'm nervous and excited to start this journey, does anyone have any helpful advice?

Today for breakfast I had a herb and cheese omelet that turned into scrambled eggs, and for lunch i had chicken noodle soup with 2c of broccoli, and im still feeling hungry..
Use up your free veggies, lots of celery and cucumber in the beginning always helps me. Also they say 10 glasses of water but more is always better, it will fill you up and helps with bit of detoxing that happens the first few days. Other than that if you really can't make it you are allowed an extra packet but try and go for a lower carb one. Good luck! First few days are hard and for the first time can be overwhelming. Just a day at a time!
Huben01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/198/150

Height: 5' 3"

Today is day 1! Trying for over two weeks and almost make it the whole day! It is dark/raining/thunder/lightning here and reading these posts might help make it through the day! It was March 6, 2014 that I walked into an IP Clinic. Helped me get off my BP meds and lose 55 lbs. happen to go the doctor's office for something else and the BP was inching up. My doctor who is an IP advocate said you are up 15 lbs so why don't you get back to Phase I and isn't 15 lbs better than 55 lbs. Yep she is right.

Today
IP crispy cereal
coffee w/ premium vanilla protein drink (2 oz.) (I have not had milk since 3/2014)
Lunch: IP Pre-mix mango with some spinach in it
Dinner: poached some chicken night before to have it ready quickly, squash/peppers
snack at 3:30 p.m. was Kay's Chili Nacho Cheese Protein Chips, 120 calories, 12g protein, total carb 15%, dietary fiber 5%, and 1g sugar.
NOLA Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 05:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Height: 5'7''

Great idea, Cactusblossom! I enjoy reading what people are eating. Here's my usual day - including today.

Breakfast - Starbucks triple espresso over ice, IP chocolate shake or IP rtd vanilla shake mixed in
Lunch - lately BBQ Crisps (it makes me feel normal)
Snack - chocolate mug cake or maple/apple oatmeal with rhubarb
Dinner - Chicken or Steak with zucchini noodles and either SF BBQ sauce or SF Walden Asian sauce - if I don't have rhubarb I'll have my four cups of veggies at night with the meat
Snack - on days I work out - I may have another chocolate or vanilla RTD shake with coffee
stickingtotheplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:05 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/150/150

Height: 5'5"

Day 8
Breakfast- vanilla crispy bar, iced coffee, 30ml milk, sugar free (sucralose) sweetener
Lunch- (on the go) EAS carb control shake (100 cal, 17 gm protein), sliced English cucumber
Snack- BBQ crisps
Dinner plan- lean cut of 6 oz steak on the grill, grilled zucchini and summer squash, spinach salad (made a homemade dressing with raw apple cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and other spices)

Plus, my (at least) 100 oz of h2o.
SE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #9  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Great move to resurrect this thread - it's a good resource for everyone on P1

Reboot Day 14: leftover IP foods and Alternatives
B: IP wild berry yogurt drink mixes up and then blended with 1 cup frozen rhubarb and a shirt of liquid stevia YUMMMMM!
L: Romaine and jicama salad with ACV/Stevia/herb dressing (homemade equal parts water and ACV), quest protein chips Vinsgar and Sea Salt
D: Janeva's Clssic Crack Slaw - angel hair cabbage, ground beef, sauce of soy and seasonings
S: maybe muffins from IP choc drink mix
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:08 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/191/135

Height: 5'3"

I usually start my day with a IP chocolate shake. At lunch (at my desk) I have an IP Vanilla Crispy Square and cucumbers and bell peppers with dressing (depends on my mood - WF Honey Dijon, WF Thousand Island or ACV & herbs and a splash of evoo. Dinner has been different - grilled meat (chicken, steak, etc) and zucchini squash, or inside out egg roll (ground lean pork with shredded cabbage).
Osomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/182/150

B- Chocolate shake
L- peach mango shake blended with handfuls of spinach, cucumber and lemon juice
s- BBQ Chips or crispy square
D- grilled chicken and zucchini cut in my spiralizer and sauted with olive oil, garlic and basil
purplecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #12  
Started IP Sept. 24, 2013

S/C/G: 378/315/190

Height: 5'6"

Second day on Reboot. Yesterday was really tough but I made it through. Yay, me!!! This is my menu from yesterday.

B: Proti-diet cocoa
L: Cooked rhubarb (w/added sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg, WF pancake syrup)
Smooth Caramel Crisp bar (Proti-diet)
D: Naked Burrito Casserole (Janeva's cookbook)
Roasted Red bell pepper pieces, yellow squash, asparagus (in 2 t. olive oil)
S: IP garlic crisps
64peppergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 201/156/150

Height: 5'8"

Breakfast - herb and cheese omelet
Lunch - Vinegar and Salt chips
Dinner - Ate out with friends and had a burger wrapped in lettuce and mushrooms, mustard and green chilis, side salad with IP Balsalmic
Snack - CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE - oh how I love you

I took off 50lbs with IP - gained back 10 over two years (slowly) and now taking that 10 back off. Day 4 and down 5 lbs already! Woo hoo!
dana135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #14  

I love this thread- this kept me going the first time I did the diet. I looked forward to this everyday. I got so many ideas and so much inspiration from this thread.
Today is my official day one for me
B-IP pancake made from the crispy cereal
L-salad and southwest cheese curls
D-Softshell crabs or some kind of fish
salad
Snack- IP mug cake

(I'm doing the alternative phase 1 so i will add yogurt; brown rice; and half a grapefruit)
explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:31 PM   #15  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Today's Meal Plan:
Breakfast: 2 cups of bell peppers and zucchini with IP omelette
Snack: IP Maple Oatmeal packet (IMHO better than the apple because the apple takes too long to 'soften'.)
Lunch: 4 oz tuna and IP Trail Mix on romaine and spinach with fresh lemon juice. (I like extra protein mid-day to make it through the afternoon cravings!)
Dinner: 4 oz Grilled Chicken and 2 cups of Squash/Zucchini, grilled.
MarcusBrody is offline   Reply With Quote