View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #11
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

I'm glad I weigh every day because I would have been disappointed this morning if it was my "once a week". LOL Food was OP yesterday so all is well. I proved to myself, again, that if I don't do my 5 min weight routine in the am I don't do it. Today, already done. Credit.

BBE, great job not purchasing the extra snacks! Kudos worthy! I'm thinking of your old toyota. Glad mine is set to rest. Lol

Curlyjax, sorry to hear you have the flu. Get well soon and kudos for reading even when you don't feel like posting.

Ani(dailypractice), yes, love the "sensible, successful solution". I am back to thinking long term recognizing how much daily choices matter. Kudos for making your first response card.

Nationalparker, good for you backtracking on your morning to weigh. I think it's great that you've decided to set your own goals for this month. It's thoughtful to include DH but I find for me it's enough to take care of my own goals.

Lovetogarden, I hope your weather continues to be good for gardening. I'm heading out soon.

Karenrn, sorry to hear of your cold. Exciting to hear you're heading to the Grand Canyon.

Gardenerjoy, kudos for posting and taking baby steps! I'm sending you supportive thoughts!

Onebyone, yay for both long and short term goals!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!