Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 11:49 AM   #1  
Rattie Lover

Arrow Fatty Liver, Hepatic Insulin Resistance and the Metabolic Syndrome (Article)

Found this article on the net...I would of posted the whole thing here, but it has some interesting color graphs that I thought you might like to see that wouldn't post over here so...I am just including the articles URL for you to click on. Enjoy!

http://www.medforum.nl/idm/fatty_liv...istance___.htm
Old 02-18-2004, 10:43 AM   #2  

Thanks again Noodles, this is really interesting. This is the second or third time I have seen an association between fatty liver and the use of metformin. Interesting.... I sure appreciate you posting these things. I just don't have the time to do searches but appreciate educating myself on the latest in research. Thanks doing this for us...
Old 02-18-2004, 03:55 PM   #3  
Rattie Lover

You're Welcome!!

My goal is to try and post 2 research articles a week. This way we have enough time to read them, but we dont get too overwhelmed by reading too many. I may in the future start a new thread and move all the articles there for all of the new PCOS'ers that come to the board so they can access them. Jennifer: What do you think of that idea?? Been meaning to ask ya but I keep spacing it!
Closed Thread