Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-17-2015, 02:50 PM   #1  
Start 8/5/12

S/C/G: 205/138/130

Height: 5'4

Default I'm bacckkk!

Hi Gals! It has been a VERY long time since I've logged in, but I've been a busy lady! I've lost a total of 56 lbs! I cannot even believe it! I went from 193 to 138! No tricks, just straight diet and exercise. =) I am very happy with myself but I've still got a little left to go. I was wondering if you ladies could help me out. You were always so supportive and I would appreciate if you could take a second to vote for me. With my weight lost success story, I entered a mommy make over contest and I ended up being picked as a finalist! It would mean the world to me if you voted for me. =) It literally takes two seconds. I'm the first girl on there, my name is Candace. =) Thanks in advance ladies!

http://grkids.com/leebirch-top-10/
CandieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #2  
Start 8/5/12

Well, this thread has been viewed over 200 times! I hope some of you voted for me. =)

I hope everyone is having a good day! I just ate only HALF of a coconut macaroon. I can't believe I had the will power to put the other half down. lol
Old 11-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #3  
Start 8/5/12

I just want everyone to know that, for every vote I get I am now volunteering 10 minutes to my local Toys for Tots. Since yesterday, with votes I have received, I have pledged 150 minutes! I am looking forward to the challenge, and can't wait to see what the out come is. Make sure if you vote, to come back here and let me know so I can add it to your minute tally! Thanks again everyone! BTW, my name is Candace and I am the first one alphabetically. Let's do this guys! Keep me honest!