Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 12:01 PM   #1  
Rattie Lover

Arrow Association Between Polycystic Ovaries and Extent of Coronary Artery Disease in Women

Older article from 1997, but still full of information!!

http://www.annals.org/cgi/content/full/126/1/32
Old 02-17-2004, 11:31 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Interesting! I read some more about this. Basically the same study, but more recent. (2002) - The hip to wasit ratio gets me thinking! I have no waist. Does this mean if I whittle my waist, I'll be less likely to get heart disease?
Old 02-18-2004, 02:11 AM   #3  
Rattie Lover

Hahahaha I dunno but I do know if you hula hoop, you are suppose to get a models looking waist so...wanna hula hoop with me??? Just kidding! There's NO Way I have the hula hoop talent!!
Old 02-18-2004, 10:34 AM   #4  

Thanks for the interesting article...good grief. Sometimes I just feel doomed. I guess I better turn that around and start feeling optimistic that I least I am knowledgeable about what can happen and I can try and be as proactive as possible in caring for my health. Right?!?!?!?! Must go get on my treadmilll, elliptical, bike and whatever else is out there calling my name....

Hope all is well!
Old 02-18-2004, 03:52 PM   #5  
Rattie Lover

I know the feeling, Jenaya. Just think positive and know there IS help for PCOS. Thank God there is too or I would be a basket case by now from former doctors telling me I was!

We're here for you too! 3FC is the best support system I have ever had for any of my weight problems, PCOS, etc. Sucha nice batch of girls...I feel like I am home when I come here. I hope we can make you feel that way too.

Closed Thread