Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 08:28 PM   #1  

Smile New To Group

I'm new to this website and I think this is great, but there are not many posts under this group. I've been a vegetarian for over 4 years now and just love it. My husband eventually got sick of meat also and he is vegetarian which I am very happy about. You can say we are almost vegan because we hardly eat any milk products except for yogurt and occasionally cheese. We eat mostly soy products, cheese, milk, soy lunchmeats, bacon, hot dogs, burgers etc. Even all my rats are vegetarians now. We never go to restaurants because I feel like they don't provide the right choices and I live in texas so we get stares. I always felt I had to defend myself to people esp my parents they live out of state and my mom thinks I'm not eating right all the time when in fact she is the one not eating right because of all the meat they eat. I would love to talk to more strict vegetarians. I need to lose some weight.

Jennifer
Old 02-15-2004, 10:02 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome starandsky!

This thread forum was only started about 1 month or so it hasn't been up very long.

We are hoping more people will notice and started posting soon

See you on the boards!

P.S. Your rats are cute!
Closed Thread