Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 10:14 AM   #1  

Unhappy Stuck

I feel SO depressed. I've been stuck between 264 and 275 for almost about a year now. I'm so sick of it. It's like I lost motivation, especially since I've gone to school for my senior year. The people in the school make me feel horrible. Everytime I try and start dieting again, I end up going off of it. I just haven't been feeling it like I used to. I loved to diet and exercise a while ago, but now I just feel stuck. I feel helpless, which sucks. *sighs* Does anyone have advice for me? I know that most of you are going to say to stay away from the bad foods, which I usually do, but sometimes I'll end up cheating and then it just goes from there. I'll take in any advice you all can give me. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:57 PM   #2  

you have to make your mind up to do it.who is your favorite singer or movie star?who do you want to look like? get a picture and look at it when you want to eat food that will make you fatter.let me say this ultimately it you who must make up your mind that you really want to lose weight for what ever reason and go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2004, 04:58 PM   #3  

thats what i am doing now.I WILL NOT FAIL
Old 02-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #4  

Default Hey There

peachwaterfalls- It sounds like you are young girl. If You have a Weight Watcher ot TOPS group in your area. Pay them a visit..They have programs that will help. First you have to make up your mind that you want to lose weight and get healthy more than the food that you are overeating. Snack foods are not healthy. Exercise is another thing you should give thought to. Walking is one of the best.It will help your depression as well as help with your weight loss.If you give yourself excuses you really are not serious about losing. Your friends and family should help. Tell them and show them how much you need the help.It really is up to you how much you succeed.
Joanne
Old 02-18-2004, 07:39 AM   #5  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Peach, Maybe instead of thinking of it as a "diet" try to incorporate healthy living small things into your life. more water. walk more each day. more veggies. if you think of it as a lifestyle change and start slow. you might find you like it more than just a "diet" good luck to you.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:22 AM   #6  

You do need some motivation! Please go to my website, www.freewebs.com\trexnonny/ and check it out. I have lost over a 100 lbs and still have 150 to go but I am still working at it. My website is not for bragging rights, but for someone like you who needs to see what you can accomplish and how you will look! I have gone from a 34 suit and bought a 22 evening gown for my son's wedding in April. I even am buying 1x or XL in some things. I just bought ALL new clothes and shoes (I have lost a width and a whole size) and am getting rid of all the knits stuff and clothes too huge to wear anymore. I have bought my first Khakis ever and now can get into zip up pants etc. Please know that you can do this, but the desire to succeed has to be greater than the desire to fail. YES, when you give up it is a desire to fail. DON'T let yourself fail! I know you can do this. Feel free to contact me at anytime!
Faye
Closed Thread