Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-23-2015, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276/257/200

Height: 5'6

Default What weight do YOU lose first?

So, I'm just starting my weight loss journey and I got my first compliment the other day! A coworker asked if I lost weight and told me that my face looked leaner. So I guess I'm losing a bit of my double chin, which is great! I've also noticed that I'm losing some in my chest, which sucks because I was small to begin with.

Where are YOU losing?
JigglyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

It was everywhere.

But the face really changed below 200.

The belly is the last to go for me.

Sex hormones really play a role.

Where the sexes carry their weight is the toughest to lose imo, at least at the end-game.

For guys we carry most of our weight around our gut. So my arms, arse and thighs are tight as a button. But that belly still is there!

For ladies, I would expect to reverse that equation.

Last edited by IanG; 04-23-2015 at 07:11 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

First, congratulations on your weight loss. Aren't those compliments nice and isn't nice to have folks notice?!! Keep it up!

I'm in the process of re-losing weight so my experience is from 3 years ago when I was at my fittest and lowest weight.

I agree with Ian, about the face. My face thinned out dramatically almost from week to week.

I have an apple shape body so I carry my weight in my belly. My loss was very similar to Ian's. I was running 3-4 times a week, lifting and taking TurboKick classes. My butt, thighs, calves all looked great...for me. Remember, all things being relative While my waist trimmed down considerably it never looked as good as other body parts mentioned. I still had fat and despite a really clean eating and exercise routine, my belly looked like a deflated balloon. And while my arms had some really nice definition my already well established bat wings looked more pronounced with the weight loss. And don't even get me started on my breasts

Everyone is different because every body is different. Genetics plays a role as well. The body is going to do what it wants to do so I focused on things that really mattered to my longevity--lower blood pressure, better overall health numbers, renewed energy/stamina.

Continued good luck with your efforts
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #4  
Reluctant Runner

S/C/G: 255/229/150

Height: 5'7"

I lose my double chin last, sigh. Even when I was down at 185 I still had a double chin! It was the worst!

I tend to lose my boobs, which I'm annoyed about because they're not huge to begin with and it puts me at a weird half size. I'm used to being a C, but again when I was down to 185 I was like a B and a half? Hmmm...

The two things I want to lose the most (my face/chin and arms) I think I'll lose last!
VegTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Thighs seem to be the hardest area for me to lose from. I basically lost all over pretty evenly starting out, then kept losing from my bust/rib cage and stopped losing anywhere else for a long time.
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:28 AM   #6  
Shona★

S/C/G: 220/185.4/140

Height: 5'6

I lost in my legs first... I find my hips and stomach are the hardest thing for me to lose

When I first started losing weight, everyone kept telling me I would lose weight in my boobs first, but it's complete and utter rubbish.
You can't tell someone what they will and will not find hard to lose.
As 'curvynotlumpy' said, everyone's different.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 294/ticker/240

Height: 6' 4"

Yep, I lost weight all over, but the "hardest to lose" thing is a fool's errand for some of us. I remember freshman year of college, I had a BMI of 20, and I still had a gut. I'll bet I would die of malnutrition before that gut went away.
superfluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:57 PM   #8  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

I loose in the rib cage area first, and put weight on there last. In many ways its a blessing because it makes me look smaller than I am, but then the weight creeps on easier without you noticing. Plus. People freak out when you lose weight cause they're like "but you're already so tiny!" And you roll your eyes because at almost 200 pounds at just over five feet tall, no, no you're not tiny, you just can't see it when I elastic myself at my ribcage and let material flow from there to hide everything.

Overall, I lost what little weight I had on my ribcage, around my face some what and the back rolls first. Its slowly leaving the arms and belly, and even slower on the butt and thighs. My boobs have lost a little but not as much as my band size so its a constant struggle for bras.
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/230/199

Height: 5' 10.5"

I'm sorta an all over-er. I swear I lost half my butt in the last two weeks. :/. Thighs are probably hardest, I have a lot of muscle on them. Bu I know there's fat hiding there. I'll just keep luring it out with vegetables!!
nickilaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:23 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Face and stomach first - stomach is always dramatic. My arms are last. I just carry a lot of weight there, so still feel self-conscious about wearing short sleeves.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:59 PM   #11  
saggzz

S/C/G: 222/205.6/170

Height: 5'9"

Back flab was first to go. You know, back by the bra line. My inner thighs always take forever to go away.
saggzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:05 PM   #12  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I lose my butt, and anything in between my knees and my butt.

The rest comes off, here and there, except for the boobage. I really hoped to go from a 42 DD to a 38 D. Nope, Still a 38 DD. Deep sigh.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:29 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 305/242.8/200

Height: 5'8"

Boobs & legs. I went from a 46DD to a current 42D. Belly is slow to go, which is annoying, but it will eventually happen
hstephens87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:58 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 355/see tracker/under 200

Height: 5.5

With 62 pounds gone in 5 months it's been rather interesting. I've lost everywhere but IK lost mostly in my hips and belly. 37.25 inches have gone from everywhere but 12 inches just from my hips and belly. of course my face has changed but my rear has gone from a flat thing to shapely and round which was pretty surprised. I started out at 355 pounds so I have got a long way to go so we will see what happens as I go long My belly has kinda slowed down losing and the fat is starting to come off my thighs and rear more than anything else so who knows.
JenDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:25 AM   #15  
Piggies obsessed

S/C/G: 300/275/140

Height: 5'5"

It comes off my belly first as well as legs. It comes off my arms the slowest.
VioletDolphin83 is offline   Reply With Quote