Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-07-2004, 04:48 PM   #1  

Default Leslie Sansone Walk way the pounds 2 mile video??

I have been looking at the Leslie Sansone Walk way the pounds 2 mile dvd ...

Anyone have this? have an opinion on this? I am getting away from tae bo (well I stopped a while ago) because my right ankle is really bad..

Is this just like walking 2 miles? and In 35 minutes??

im really needing to lose weight at this point. just dieting isnt gonna cut it.. im looking to do this maybe 5-6 X a week..
Mackenzie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Angry

Hi Mackenzie~I have the 2 & 4 mile WATP videos, haven't been able to find the 3 mile. I actually haven't used the 4-mile one but the 2-mile I have. I still find it hard to believe that this is like a 2-mile walk because it is quite easy and I LOVE it! It is over so fast that it doesn't really feel like you have walked 2 miles. They do say it is the same as a 2-mile walk though, and in 30 mns. I don't do it everyday but try to do it 2-3 times a week so I don't get bored with the same routine. I mostly walk as my main source of exercise, but also go to the park, weather permitting of course, and walk the mall and I have a treadmill. I also ride a stationary bike 3-5 times a week. I give it 5 stars ***** out of 5. Good luck.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:05 PM   #3  

Hi I have the one mile tape and it kept me going over the winter on the very cold days you are right it dosnt seam that you are walking that far I love it and going to look for the 2 mile one .
grandma57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #4  

There is a womans day walk and diet it is good too
Old 02-07-2004, 09:32 PM   #5  

I have the 1, 2 and 3 mile tapes - I LOVE them. Like Cristi said, it's hard to believe you've done 2 miles afterwards, it's easy and goes by so fast!
Formia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:48 PM   #6  

Hi Monika so is the 2 mile tape about the same as the one mile but just a longer
Old 02-08-2004, 07:16 PM   #7  

I do the two, three and four mile tapes. I use them only in bad weather or if my husband is out of town and I do not want to leave the kids for an hour walk. I think all the tapes are worth the money. I bought mine at target. The four mile tape cost me 9.99. I bought the other tapes so long ago that I can’t remember there exact price. I love having the tapes on hand. I would recommend investing in at least one tape and seeing if you like it.
loralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 07:38 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by loralee
I do the two, three and four mile tapes. I use them only in bad weather or if my husband is out of town and I do not want to leave the kids for an hour walk. I think all the tapes are worth the money. I bought mine at target. The four mile tape cost me 9.99. I bought the other tapes so long ago that I can’t remember there exact price. I love having the tapes on hand. I would recommend investing in at least one tape and seeing if you like it.
Hi I have the 1 mile tape what I want to know is the 4 mile about the same level of excerise just alittle longer Jean
Old 02-08-2004, 09:32 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma57
Hi Monika so is the 2 mile tape about the same as the one mile but just a longer
About the same... a little bit faster pace at one point, and longer use of the weights. The 2 and 3 mile tapes are more similar to each other, I think.
Formia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 07:16 PM   #10  

Hi, I also have the dvd's 1,2 & 3mls and I thought they weren't enough of a work out. I haven't done them over the winter. Health problems, head problems, just problems. But I'm starting again. you will definitely feel the difference when you get to the 3ml.
at least I did. Once the nicer weather and early am daylight returns, I'm back outside.
DonnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #11  

The 4 mile express does not use weights and it makes me sweat just a bit.
loralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 04:10 PM   #12  

Thumbs down Wondering?

I am wondering how much impact "Walk Away the Pounds" has? I had back surgery 2 years ago, have some nerve damage in my leg (Pain & Numbness). I think this is the video for me but would like some opinions. Has anyone had any experience with the "Walk Away the Pounds" video for older people?
Elise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 05:57 PM   #13  

I found the 4 mile on Ebay.. From what Ive seen Ebay has them all.. What kind of weights are we supposed to use with the video?? Im still waiting for my DVD in the mail, it should be here tomorrow so Id like to start it. I just purchased a eliptical (sp)machine too so I plan on using that a lot..
Mackenzie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:03 AM   #14  

I have the 1, 2,3, & 4 mile tapes. You can make them as intense as you want to depending on your needs and/or wants by exaggerating the movements.

The 4 mile is much faster for a longer period of time but you still do the same movements as with the other tapes.

I found all of them on half.com.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 02:23 PM   #15  
Divine Gal

I love my 1 and 2 miles DVD. Some days I just do one mile and others I do the 2 miles. But some times If I am really in the mood I do both to get a 3 mile workout.... I love WATP and never thought I would find a exercise DVD I would like but I did.
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote