Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 07:41 PM   #1  

Default New here with question- hope this is the right board

Hi!! Just want to first say good luck to all of you in your weight loss goals. I just found this site and am so excited about it. I am trying to get into exercise as I have probably at 75 pounds to lose. I was wondering if any of you have or have tried the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease DVDs. Are they too difficult for a beginner? I'd like to know some actual information from a real person before considering getting these as they are pretty pricey. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Traci
Old 01-31-2004, 08:37 PM   #2  

Hmmm. Don't know much about Carmen Electra's qualifications as an aerobic instructor. However, IMO, if you are serious about exercise and a work-out, I'd be looking at someone who specializes in physical fitness, rather than "aerobic striptease."

dip
Old 02-01-2004, 03:36 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

Traci~I don't know how good they would be for an actual work-out, but they would definitley be fun to try! I have actually heard a little about some women doing these types of work-outs on The View, but with the pole.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:48 PM   #4  

Traci,

I have about 50 lbs to lose - I started working out about 3 or 4 weeks ago, after several years of NEVER exercising.

I found Leslie Sansome's Walk Away the Pounds DVDs a great way to get back into exercising. It's easy to follow and goes by fast!

Good luck!

~ Monika
Old 02-05-2004, 03:53 PM   #5  

I'm not sure if this link will work, but there's a thread on another BB all about the DVDs: http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/showt...hlight=electra

If this link doesn't work, go to videofitness.com. Then do a search for carmen electra in the "Reader Forums."
Closed Thread