Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 03:22 PM   #1  
missaprylj

Talking 1/31 Saturday Thread

Hey ya'll!

Great news. My oldest older sister, Robyn, has been looking into adoption, but was really scared because she has Lupus and didn't think she'd be approved. Well, apparently, she just needs her doctor to say she's a fit mother and prove that she has a great support system. I'm SO happy for her. Praise God, whatever lucky little kid she ends up with is going to have the BEST mom.

Old 01-31-2004, 05:20 PM   #2  

That is so cool Apryl! I am sort of fostering a little girl right now that is 6 months old and her mom has not been a good mother. Its amazing how much you can love a child that is not your own. I have had her almost a month now and sometime soon she will be going to a actual foster home but i am just praying she will go to one that is a family looking to adopt a beautiful little girl.
Closed Thread