Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/186/160

Height: 5'7''

Default Wonderslim Daily Log

To start: I've got just under 30lbs to lose, I've done low carb in the past successfully, but this time the thought of choking down eggs and meat all day gags me.
I really missed things like oatmeal and hot chocolate, I've done shake diets in the past and like the food, so I've settled on Wonderslim. I am using a mix of Wonderslim, Proti Diet & BariWise foods (all ordered from Wonderslim), with Medifast's meal plan.
Most days the plan is to have 1 oatmeal + 1 cappuccino for breakfast, a shake/smoothie/fruit drink for lunch, a 400-500 calorie dinner of protein and vegetables OR a Wonderslim entree with added protein (still not going over 400-500 calories), then a hot chocolate + dessert bar for a late evening snack.

I'm a huge emotional eater, and daytime always is much easier than night for me, that's why I'm grouping the bar and hot chocolate together at night, so I really feel like I'm treating myself.

I sure hope this works, it HAS to!
domesticbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 221/186/160

Height: 5'7''

Today was good. I went out to eat with my mom and aunts and stayed on plan, I'm enjoying my raspberry hot chocolate right now, it's really tasty!
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Small salad with ranch (yeah the ranch wasn't 100% OP, but it was either this or onion rings...)
Dinner: Baked chicken, salad with light vinaigrette
Snack: Raspberry hot chocolate and Marshmallow chocolate cookie bar
domesticbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:57 PM   #3  

domesticbliss - I am restarting Wonderslim after being off for a few months. How do you like it so far?
txlawchic2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 205.6/194.1/135

Height: 5'-3"

I had my second weigh in this morning and I am thrilled! I lost 3.7 lbs making my 2 week total 11.5 lbs!!! I realize I am still in the honeymoon phase, but I am loving Wonderslim so far. I am enjoying the food and I am not experiencing the hunger or cravings I usually get when dieting. I don't expect huge losses like this every week, but it is very encouraging to me to have a loss like this after the first week. I usually lose 1-2 lbs a week on other programs after the first week which I know is typical. If that starts to happen with Wonderslim I will still be happy with those results if my hunger is satisfied the way it has been.
swimmom70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #5  

I really like the flavor/consistency of their shakes. They mix a lot better than many of the other shakes I've tried and seem to be a bit more satisfying than bloating.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:40 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 219/208/170

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyFatFat View Post
I really like the flavor/consistency of their shakes. They mix a lot better than many of the other shakes I've tried and seem to be a bit more satisfying than bloating.
That's a great way of putting it! I find the shakes to be very satisfying and mostly yummy! I find them all "drinkable" and some that I just flat-out LOVE! I just started WS this week and I'm really happy with it! I felt better from the first day!
linstar45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/165/135

Height: 5'1

I started Wonderslim a week ago. I have used Medifast in the past and loved it, but Wonderslim seems to have more choices and food is much better. I am having a little trouble adjusting to the differences in a meal replacement vs meal supplement, but maybe I am over thinking it....
So I am very happy after this first week and am having no issues with hunger at all.
kattyb13 is offline   Reply With Quote