Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #1  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Default The Pounds Will Be Falling Off The Worldlies Like The September Leaves (Sept.Thread)

Good Morning Everyone, Its September 1st so its time to make a new thread for September. I hope everyone likes the title.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #2  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick check in....I've had a very busy weekend. OMG! But it's been mostly fun. I had to take Santa to the vet yesterday. He was still vomiting occasionally. They did a blood test, and he has pancreatitis, probably from the higher fat food that the day care was feeding him. So he has to be on a prescription diet for a month, but the vet thinks it can be "cured" or reversed within a month. In any case since we found the disease before it did much damage to his pancreas...he should still live a good long healthy life. He's only 9 after all, and that's just middle age for Schnauzers. Schnauzers are very prone to Pancreatitis, not sure why. So now, me and Santa have to be on low fat special diets to help out our pancreases.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #3  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi all,

Terra thanks for setting up the new thread. Just so you know, we post a note on the tail end of the old month letting people know that someone started a new month's thread and they can continue on to there.

I am feeling more human again - the last couple of days I've been quite sick. Ready to rejoin the human race. I have to jump in the shower quickly and head off to the shop - back in the swing of things again. I will be back later to post personals.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #4  

Morning all.* Here are your daily asterisks, lol.

Shad – Glad the mammo is done for another year and no need for extra squishes.* Re the housework – isn’t it always your turn to do it?* * If you’ve figured out a way to get Miss Sunday to do some of the chores, please let me know.* Coal chases off the squirrels & the postman and fertilizes the lawn, but that’s about it.*

Ceejay – Nice long weekend for you.* Hope the weather permits an easy drive home*today.* * Sounds like you might need a vacation after your vacation, LOL.*

Terra – Thanks for setting us up with a new thread.* Now to make that title a reality!!!* Let’s do it Worldlies!!

Michelle – I’m glad you and the vet caught Santa’s problem before it became more serious!* I would have thought that the doggy daycare would have you bring in Santa’s regular food.*

Happy – Glad you’re feeling better today.* Hope your first day back at the shop goes smoothly.* I imagine it’ll be quieter now that we’re post-Labor Day??

Hellos to Susie & Annie.

==

Back to the office*today.* The admin is on vacation this week, so it should be quiet.* Turns out she’s quite the talker.*

My weekend was nice.*

We were told around 1-ish last Friday that we could leave when we wanted if we weren’t working on anything urgent.* I ended up taking the*2:24*train – full express.* Nice.*

Saturday morning I went to Jazzercise class.* I wore my new Brooks sneakers and they feel fine. Next week I'll wear them with my orthotics to see how they feel with them, but I'm pretty sure they'll work out alright.

I did some puttering at home afterwards.* I've started wearing my old bike helmet while riding my bike to/from the train station each day.* The strap and foam/shell are in perfect condition, but the fabric part that keeps the helmet from sliding front to back had deteriorated.* Since this is an old helmet, they no longer sell the replacement insert for that, so I had to do my own fix.* I traced the fabric portions of it onto a new piece of fabric, sewed it onto the clip, re-velcroed it into the helmet and now it’s like new again.* Well, almost.* I still have to replace the stick-on cushions – those are deteriorating too.* They sell generic cushion kits, so that’s an easy fix.*

I also replaced the elastic in the waist of a favorite pair of pj bottoms, and repaired a seam on a pair of bf’s pants.*

Later Saturday afternoon we went to a festival we go to every year.* Good food, and not overpriced.* We met up with some friends and also ran into a couple I know.* I’m glad the weather turned out nice for that.*

Sunday was mostly lazy, though I did a couple loads of laundry.* I also copied a couple more old BE shows from VHS to our DVR’s hard drive.* I also ordered another Margaret Richard workout dvd since there was a 40% off sale over the weekend.*

Yesterday I did some grocery shopping and bf and I watched a good bit of the US Open tennis tourney on tv.

I think I’m on Day 5 or 6 of my new squat challenge.* So far I’m liking it.* Yesterday I did one BE workout.* I’m feeling sore*today*in those areas worked!**Today*I did a set of 10 knee pushups.* Wearing my pedometer for the first time in 4 days.* At 2,573 steps so far*today.

That’s about it for me.* TTFN.*
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Terra
Thanks for starting the new thread. Can't believe it's September already.
Life goes on.

Happy
Glad you are feeling better. I'm still stuffy but not coughing as bad.

Laura
I may start an exercise challenge this month. Not sure what I will do though.

Michelle
Hope Santa feels better.

-------
Spent the night in Branson last night. It stormed most of the night. I'm thinking about staying another day to let the rain get out of Arkansas. But I will look at the radar again soon and make my final decision. I've set out on the deck this morning which was nice. So cool after the rain.
Everyone showed up yesterday at different times. Our 4 year old has been stressed out about going to pre school all day and needed attention. She's at a fun age.
I may have to rethink this move to Missouri. I forgot about having to get drivers license for Missouri. Ugh.
It's getting lunch time, then to check the radar one more time to make my decision to head back.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #6  
Turning Into A New Woman

Happy,Laura, & CJ ~ Your welcome, I cant believe its Sept. already either, My mom told me this morning that she's gonna start her online Christmas shopping on the 23rd, I cant believe she's thinking about Christmas shopping this month lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 6:30 this morning. I usually dont go for my morning walk on Tuesday mornings cause we are usually always busy but I'll be sure to get up early tomorrow so I can walk outside. Im currently at school, I have a meeting to go to at 12:30 until 2:30 pm. So I didnt get my noon 2 mile in today but I will Friday for sure and I'll still get my 2 mile in the evening in today and for the rest of the week too. So Im still gonna get my walks in, It just wont be as many as it is on Monday's,Friday's,Saturday's and Sunday's. I cant wait to get home today though cause we're having White Chicken Chili for dinner tonight. Thats always a good meal. I dont have any plans today but to get my walks in and I STILL have to fold and put away my clothes, I know I should of done it already but anyway those are all of my plans for today. Oh Im also gonna fold and put away the towels when I get home too.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

Back to work for me today. Yesterday was busy with grocery shopping and cleaning the kitchen as well as a visit with DH's dad.

DH is working today and I just talked to him and he is feeling pretty good.

When I get home from work I need to clean out the trash cans--they are getting really smelly and the trash went today. I also need to clean out this tub that we had ice melt in from last winter. I saw some water in the garage in just this one area a couple days ago and couldn't figure out while it was just in that area. I took a deeper look at it yesterday and realized it was coming from this tub that we had ice melt in...it was actually melting from the heat! So I had to dump it and send it out with the trash that went this morning. Now I need to clean up that tub too.

I will try to get a DVD workout done as well tonight.

Happy: I'm sorry to hear that you were not feeling well but happy to hear that you have shook it off and are up and at it again.

Shad: I need to schedule my mammo..I always stress over it. I had a suspicious one about 4 years ago and now I'm always streesed of them.

Laura: We have been watching a lot of the US open as well. Good for you for wearting your pedometer and for the challenges you are doing.

Michelle: Glad to hear that they figured out what was going on with Santa. Both you and your doggie are getting healthy now!

Ceejay: We had a lot of rain yesterday and today. If you start back today be safe!

Terra: Thanks for starting the thread.

I'm at lunch and need to get back to work..just wanted to check in.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #8  
Creating a Healthier Me

Good morning ladies,

Happy Tuesday! Just a 3-day work week for me! I am so glad it's a short week. I did not sleep well last night. I didn't fall asleep until after 11:30 and then woke up a couple times. I was really stressed out because I couldn't find Santa's vaccination records that I picked up from the vets (former vet and current vet) a few weeks ago. I need those before the trip so I can put Santa in daycare during the wedding activities. This morning, I grabbed a bunch of receipts and papers and tossed them in a bag to look at during a break at work. I had just about resigned myself to having to drive all the way to the vet offices. Without traffic, the vet offices are only 15-20 minutes away, but with traffic, it would probably take 30 minutes to get there and 45-60 minutes to get home. Thankfully in the paperwork, I found the vaccination records from one vet, and a receipt from the other vet, which listed when Santa was due for his boosters. I think that should be enough. Thank goodness!

I'm getting closer to being organized for the trip. Unfortunately, since I don't have a very extensive wardrobe of clothes that fit, I can't pack right away as I'll be wearing to work this week many of the clothes I'll be taking with me on the trip.

I kind of fell off the food wagon this weekend and ate over my calorie limit on Sunday and Monday. But I've got my food planned out for today, and even though I'm a bit anxious about staying on plan for my vacation because my exercise will be limited to walking which, for the distances I can walk, doesn't burn as many calories as riding the bike. But I'll just take Santa on LOTS of walks. I have to stay on plan because I have a weigh in on the Monday after I get back, and I need to have either lost or maintained.

===========================

Happy - Sorry you were feeling so poorly, but glad to hear you're feeling better.

Laura - I thought the Daycare told me that they fed Santa Science Diet wet and dry, and they included it in the price of the day care, so not only was it convenient that they would feed him, but less expensive for me. At least now I know that he's getting exactly the right food. And when he can come off the prescription food, I'll take his regular food to the daycare. Awesome that you were able to leave so early on Friday! And I'm glad the new Brooks sneakers are working out well. Smart that you're wearing a bike helmet and so handy of you to replace the strap and the elastic in your pjs. I try to never mess with elastic or zippers...which essentially means I don't sew much! Thankfully, I can repair a seam. I think I'm going to do planks and squats while I'm on vacation since my walking won't be as vigorous as the bike riding I do at the gym. I can imagine how sore you feel. After working with the trainer last week, we did some oblique ab exercises and also some crunches and full sit-ups on the exercise ball, and my abs were sore for days. I guess I need to do more core work.

Ceejay - Sounds like you're really enjoying your vacation. So nice that you got to spend your birthday with so many family members. I hope you're able to drive home in good weather. Safe travels. It's not so hard to get a license in a new state. You just have to take a written test (at least that's what I had to do when I moved to CA). You might also need to bring a copy of your birth certificate too.

Shad - You were inundated with medical appointments! But good that the skin scan went mostly well. And that your body checks fared well, even if your budget did not.

Terra - Glad to hear you're sticking with your walking. Enjoy your white chicken chili...just remember portion control (I know I used to forget portions when it was something I really, really liked).

Susie - I didn't get a chance to check back to the August thread, but I gather the ablation went well? Glad to hear your DH is feeling good today. I understand your stress at mammos. I've had annual mammos ever since I was 33 (because my sister had breast cancer when she was 41 - same year I turned 33). Okay...that sentence doesn't make sense, but my brain is all over the place today, so I hope you were able to get the gist. I loved your comment about "both you and your doggie are getting healthy now". Definitely! That is the plan!

Annie - So excited for you that you start your new job on Monday! And how nice that you get one more week with the grandbabes!

Oooh, speaking of babies. I just learned over the weekend that my niece Angela is pregnant again. She is due in March 2015. Her son is about 14 months old, so he and his baby brother or sister will be about 15 months apart. I'm so happy for her and her husband! And I'm thrilled that on 9/19, I get to see her along with my other niece and my nephew, my sister, brother in law and my 14 month old great-nephew and my great-niece who is just a few months old.

Well, time to get back to it.

Much love,
Old 09-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #9  
Turning Into A New Woman

Susie ~ Your welcome, I'm glad everyone likes the new title.

Michelle ~ Yeah it is very hard to do portion control when its a food you really like but I only had 1 bowl so I think I did pretty good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 5 am this morning. I let Clyde outside and I gave him fresh food and water so I did my morning duties for today. Guess What??? Yes I lied, I STILL need to fold and put away my clothes and the towels, I'm not gonna say Im gonna get it all done today cause chances are I wont but I will get them done sometime this week. Im gonna do my 25 to 30 min walk outside this morning and then I do my 2 mile walk tonight at 6 or 6:30 pm. When I get home today (I have to go to school to help made the DA4A Lunch today) but anyway when I get home today Mom,Scott and I are gonna go run errands and then we're gonna go to walmart to do some food and non food shopping. Tonight its Fend For Yourself so chances are I'll have a 6 inch sub sandwich and some chips for dinner tonight. I've been craving a sub for a while now. I dont have to be at school until 10:30 this morning but Im getting picked up between 7:40 am and 8:10 am cause I want to be at school by 8:30 cause I have to get the DA4A Agenda ready for next Wed. Anyway Im running out of things to post about so Im gonna just end right here. I hope everyone has an awesome day today.

Last edited by Terra1984; 09-03-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #10  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning/Evening lovely ladies.

Cs girls did finally show up about 30 minutes late but they came. They did call saying the oldest, S the lil self centered beeach that tore up Cs house, was not feeling well and may not come, in the end she did. C got all worked up and peed off after he hung up from them, then S texted him she was coming. Wutev. All and all it was a nice visit but she is always nice to our faces and miss congeniality. bleh.

Today, once I get my shower and dressed, I am going to make a couple of different runs downtown to new job just to get it figured out before Monday. I am excited on one hand and bummed on the other. lol. Spent yesterday with Sam and the babes. It was a good day.

Paid some bills this morning with a lil stretching and squeezing. Hope not to stretch and squeeze quite as much once the pay check start coming in. It will be a couple of weeks before I get my first check, I am guessing as they pay bi-weekly.

No luck on selling dad's house, that in itself would be a tremendous financial relief. Could pay some things off and put some money back for Sam's wedding, whenever they finally decide on a date. Not this year for sure and she told me yesterday maybe not next year either. More time to save.

HAPPY...so glad you had a nice ride home. Too bad about the airline ticket, but you just never know what may come up and you could use it. What is ailing you these days. Is it just the result of the trip? C has been fighting sinus crap with this crazy weather. Oh and in answer to your question of long ago. I freeze my chives. I just wash them, and let them dry, not dried, and then freeze them. BTW...I have tomatos coming out of my arse. Wish you were close to behold you with them.

SUSIE....so glad you DH made it through the heart escapade safely and is back to work. One less worry for you. EWWW cleaning trash cans is the worst. The smell alone makes me wanna puke.

CHELLE...you sure had a busy weekend. Good for you with 45 minutes on the bike. That is a major hurdle for you...proud of you. Poor Santa, he sure has had a hard way to go these past few months. Bless his heart.

CEEG...glad you are enjoying your MO time. It is fun to visit with family but also fun to get back home. If you don't move to MO, then you will always have somewhere to go on vacation once you retire. Just a thought.

LAURA...sounds like you had a really nice weekend. I like to go to festivals and have not been for a while, I need to get back into that habit. Squat challenge, sheesh it challenges me when I squat down to pick something up off the floor. lol.

SHADDIE...Hope all is good in your world. Skippity doo dah!!
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:18 AM   #11  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Shoot the dang thing posted before I was done, at least I didn't lose it.

TERRA...get your laundry done chicko, get up and get walking....like I have room to talk. lol. Have a great day.

That is about it for me, make a great day/night.

Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #12  
Creating a Healthier Me

Good morning ladies,

I'm trying to get things organized (at least in my brain) for the trip. After work, I'm going to the gym, then picking up Santa for a trip to the dog park. After that, I'm doing laundry and going to pack as much as I can. Tomorrow after work, I pick up the rental car and then load it up.

====================

Terra - You definitely have a busy day ahead. I hope you get everything done for DA4A and at home.

Annie - It sucks that C's daughters are like that. Smart of you to try different routes downtown. Too bad your dad's house isn't selling. Hopefully you'll get a good offer for that soon. I wish I could take some of the tomatoes off your hands, but I probably wouldn't wants the ones that come out of your arse!

Big to Shad, Happy, Laura, Susie and Ceejay!

I'll check back later if I can.

Much love,
Old 09-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #13  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi everyone,

BIG try and catch up day today. I am feeling better, except for the sinus issues which sometimes are the biggest pain. I am having wheezing which I detest (don't know HOW I ever put up with smoking way back when ). I sent DH to another bedroom for the last few days so I didn't infect him or keep him awake with my coughing/sneezing/wheezing/restlessness/snoring. Yesterday I said I thought I was ok but when I got to bed I was wheezy and whistling. Restless too and I was waiting for the Nyquil to put me in my usual coma. I was trying to be very quiet as my lungs whistled and I guess that was on my mind. After a few nights of Nyquil I tend to have goofy dreams and last night I dreamt I was being hunted down in a mental hospital by a killer. I kept slipping into a small storeroom and hiding in a closet behind a hole in a wall all the while trying to be quiet but my breathing sounded SO LOUD. I kept waking lightly and falling back to sleep with the same dream until I got up this morning and all my muscles were achey from I guess flexing them from being scared. Crazy, crazy. Tonight I will just change rooms if I'd wheezy.

Went to the thrift shop yesterday for crazy Tuesday. What a bunch of nuttiness and chaos and I was unwillingly in the middle of it. Do this, do that, what should we do about this, can you handle that???? I think we need a full time supervisor. So much for backing away from things. The crazy psycho biddy who has the flaming temper and hates me because I had the audacity to be new and make suggestions is making ignorant remarks about me. I'm either going to confront her once and for all or just do passive aggressive things to irritate her - I haven't decided yet. The house here is chaos - the basement is all torn apart as DH attempts to seal the floor - we have gotten a ton of rain over the last month and I'm not so sure this seal will hold. I am going to split my time between doing some housework and laundry upstairs and organizing and moving stuff in the basement so DH can get the last of the carpet torn out and the floor done. I am still having a hard time bending over with the sinus pressure in the head and nose so I will do what I can.

Susie - I am very glad to hear that DH came through his ablation well. I hope this does the trick for him. Remember that it takes a bit of time for the scar tissue to form and block the signals so don't expect the twinges to come to an immediate stop. I'll bet you are both happy to get on with other things in your lives. Ugh I hear you on the smelly trash cans and I will be joining you in a cleaning party too. I have yet to find one that doesn't smell after a while no matter what you do to it - Febreeze trash bags don't help, neither does newspaper at the bottom with a bit of baking soda - and it's not like it's really hot here or anything leaked in them. I guess the outside garbage cans can use a good rinse too. It also sounds as if you are making good progress with your exercise and weight loss efforts over the past month in spite of the general chaos of life. Congrats!

Annie - I had to smile at your comment about being excited and bummed at the same time about working. Isn't it funny how when we're out of a job all we can focus on is the stress of no paycheck? Then when we get a job we are focused on having no free time Sounds as if you will have a longer commute this time around - I hope it won't be a long one, especially with winter rolling in eventually. Enjoy this last week off - make the most of it. And I wish I could take some of your tomatoes also. A friend of mine at the thrift shop is going to be sharing some of her garden and canning bounty with me and I am very excited about that - she not only has a huge garden but has chickens too and she said she'd give me a couple but I'm not ready for that quite yet Thanks for answering about the chives - I could try freezing them too - if they didn't get lost in the freezer with all the other stuff in there. Did Lil Man get over his sickness?

Terra - let's both make a date to fold clothes at 3pm today I hope you get your walking in today. Are you having lots of rain like we are or are you in the dry part of the country?

Michelle - I'm glad you found all of Santa's papers for your trip. I tend to put stuff in a folder as I start to gather stuff a week ahead of time - only because I tend to misplace things or worse, get all hectic and frantic the night before as I run out of time to do things I hope you have a great time on your vacation. You must be so excited to see your family and friends and it sounds like it will be busy but lots of fun. I guess this is a good dry run / practice session for when you have surgery - having to plan for and deal with food and exercise modifications and challenges. I wouldn't fret about not getting a more intensive work out when you are away, just make sure you keep moving and keep your portions mindful of the amount of energy you can expend. And I think our bodies can enjoy an occasional treat as long as occasional does not turn into daily Safe travels and have fun!

Ceejay - glad you are having fun in MO. Don't fret about the driver's license. Pick up a Rules of the Road test booklet and read through it. The worst part of getting a license in a new state was the endless waiting at the driver's facility Those places are busier than a grocery store the day before a bad storm It's cute that the 4 year old is fretting about school - goes to show you EVERYONE has SOMETHING to worry about in their life

Laura - hauling out the old needle and thread and doing some helmet repair? I am impressed! Glad you are liking the squat challenge. It's good that you keep your knees strong - you may never realize it but you are doing yourself a BIG favor now working them and keeping them strong and healthy! To your question, yes things have quieted just a bit in town - there's lots more traffic on the road on Sundays as people come in just for the weekends but the next 6 weeks are probably the most fun of the season up this way as we start the fall festivals and the big cranberry and apple festivals. Yum yum. Which means I'd better use up the stuff I stowed in the freezer from last year

Shad - glad to hear you are all nice and healthy again. All that clean living you do is a big factor. Are you going to be home for a while now working on around the house projects? That is if you have any money left after paying the doctors and medical tests

Ok, I'd better get off the computer and get busy before I waste the day away. Happy hump day ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #14  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - I hope your sinuses clear up as well as the wheezy, whistley breathing. I hate that, and I can totally relate to the wheezy whistles making it difficult for you or anyone around you to sleep. Feel better soon, sister. I just love reading your posts. You've got a knack for writing. I had to laugh (a little) about the dream you had...I've never dreamt anything like that when I was wheezy. Since you do have a knack for writing, you could make a good short story out of that dream!

Last edited by diyana; 09-03-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #15  

Afternoon all.*

Ceejay – Are you home yet?* I wouldn’t let getting a new drivers’ license deter you from a move to MO.*

Terra – I don’t think anyone told you this yet, but we avoid using the “C” word around here until we’re a bit closer to that holiday on December 25th, LOL.* And after last year’s brutal weather, I’d like to vote that we also avoid the “W” word for the season following autumn as well.* * Girl, get that clean laundry folded and put away before it has permanent wrinkles!!

Susie – Wow, can’t believe the heat melted your ice melt!** Maybe I have to check our bucket.* As part of our garage organization project, we poured our ice melt into a 5 gallon paint bucket with a lid.* I hope the lid’s seal was good enough to keep out the humid air so it wouldn’t melt.* Ick re cleaning the trash cans.* We now keep our trash and recycling pickup cans in a more convenient location and so when we have messy trash, we can bring it straight out to that can and not dump it in the kitchen can. It helps.

Michelle – Glad you found Santa’s vet records for the trip!!* Maybe you need to think of your vacation time as a time when you’ll have more time than usual to stick to your weight loss goals.* Even though you’ll be busy with driving and wedding-related social events for part of the time, you’ll still have plenty of time to yourself, won’t you?* Re Santa’s food – now that you’ll be bringing his food to daycare, maybe you can get a price break…Congrats to your niece on her pregnancy.* Nice you’ll be seeing family in a few weeks.*

Annie – Glad C’s daughters made it over the weekend.* Too bad it wasn’t without the one daughter causing tension...* How did your test commute to your new workplace go this morning??* Hope you find a good route.* I thought your brother was living in your dad’s house?* Re squatting down – how’s your foot/ankle feeling these days?

Happy – Glad you’re feeling better.* Hope you can get a good night’s sleep*tonight, without the wheezing and scary dreams!!* I just came from a meeting in which three of us sat at the opposite end of the conference table from the 4th because the 4th*has a very bad cold none of us wanted to risk catching!* In fact, he was leaving the office right after our meeting because he felt so awful.* It was nice that he stayed to attend our meeting though – he didn’t want to cancel because he did that last week for another reason… You sound super busy.* I sure hope you get the basement sealed and it holds.* I hate to think of all the things that can go wrong around the house.* On the positive side, we’ve taken care of a lot of those issues over the past few years, so there are either fewer worries, or just less worrying/different ones.* LOL re having to use up the bounty from last year’s fall festivals in time for this year’s festivals!!

Hi Shad!!*

Nothing much to report.* Steps are at 5,642 right now.* I did 12 pushups this morning.* Squat challenge to come*tonight.*

I’m also going to get online and cancel my LA Fitness gym membership*tonight.* I think there’s a cancellation form available online, but it might still have to be mailed in via snail mail (certified to boot!).* They try to make it harder, that’s for sure.* I doubt it’ll get processed before the next billing date on the 13th*of this month, so I imagine I’ll have at least 2-3 months more membership time.* They actually made us pre-pay the final month’s membership fee when we joined, so even after the final billing date, there’s still another month to use after that.* I guess I should try to get my money’s worth out of it by going to some classes during these final months…

That’s about it for me.* Everyone have a great rest of the day!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote