View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #13
MntRose
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
MntRose: In MFP, from your computer, you can adjust your target in MFP settings (last I checked, you couldn't do this from ipad or other movpbile devices)

Set max cals for 1000 (although I'm usually lower). Carbs 20%, fat 30%, protein 50%. According to my former coach, these values are an approximate range so don't worry if you're not exact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1015 View Post
I have MFP set to the same goals as Lisa. I still get the warning every so often but I just ignore it.
Okay thanks you Ladies. Lisa that is where my goals are set already. I guess I will have to ignore that scolding it gives me.

Trying to get moving (really just get out of bed earlier, bed has always been a cozy place for me and sleeping is normally something I can do for at least nine hours. My mother loved that I slept so much as a child.) So trying to re adjust my morning schedule to look at the forums first thing in my day. Did I mention my ears and throat hurt. I just don't remember this symptom as part of my 'detoxing' the first time I started IP. lol

I hope everyone has a great OP day.

REBOOTTax day 2015 {wk1 -5}{wk2 -2.2}{wk3 -1}{wk4 -2.4}{wk5 +1} {wk6}

Last edited by MntRose; 09-04-2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling