Old 01-27-2004, 07:29 PM   #7
Anonymouse
Swimming Mouse

Default Anonymouse Bio--Update

DATE: January 27, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Anonymouse/Magi

BIRTHDAY: June 9, 1973

MARITAL STATUS: Single

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Science Fiction & Fantasy books, computers, history of education, pop culture, SF Fandom, swimming/water aerobics, assistive technology, board & card games, puzzles

PETS: Imp (cat). He's the furry creature you see as my avatar pic. He's part Egyptian Mau, part American Domestic Shorthair.

TOP WEIGHT: 385
CURRENT WEIGHT: 365

GOAL WEIGHT: I don't care right now as long as it less than the current. Everybody has begun telling me I look like I'm losing weight and that I need new clothes because mine are way too big. They might be right.

HEIGHT: 5'8

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Black

OCCUPATION: Special Education Teacher for students with multiple disabilities (currently teaching computer literacy and pre-vocational skills; formerly taught life-skills and functional math)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland

E-MAIL ADDRESS: Try and guess!

HOMEPAGE URL: Maybe when I get around to teaching my students how to make a webpage, I'll make one for myself. Probably not.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not being able to lose weight. Ever. I track what I eat using a program on my PocketPC with a desktop computer companion program. According to THAT program, I should be eating 2900 calories a day. Yea, right. Whatever.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have no idea. I'm not doing anything different this time than I have since I joined this forum, but all of a sudden I'm finally losing some weight. The only difference is that they added spironolactone to my medications this past summer. I was exercising before, and it made no difference.
I have joined a gym that caters to people with physical disabilities (I have nerve damage in my ankle) so they have an accessible pool, evening water aerobics classes, and machines that I can actually use.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
If I think of anything, I'll let you know.
Anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote