View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:51 AM   #12
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hi GG's. I'm back from the long weekend. It rained Friday night and all day Saturday. I played musical chairs with the recliner and my bed. I took naps, read, and played on my phone. Just a little tv. I'm not too much for tv. I have to be on the mood besides dh had it superglued to his hand. We fished Sunday for a few hours and Monday for a couple hours. Yesterday I took pics of ds and his bride to be for their couple shower. Work today and I have a pokeno game tonight. Tomorrow is weigh in day. I did pretty good on the weekend but I'm thinking the sodium is still too much.

Bobbi... I made a lava cake one time in the crock pot and it was gooey. I agree oven us best. How's Dami. Any change in his choices? Bobbi I'm curious about something you said about not having air condition in your house. What is the average temp where you live? Does it get hot in your house in the summer. What about window units? Or they just not needed? We would die of heat stroke without air conditioners.

K31....Bella is adorable. She will surely keep you busy.

Lynn..... I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. I'll take a wild guess and say 25 years.

Rosey.....a beautiful pic of you and your love. Y'all look so sweet together. I could just squeeze you both.

Gayle.... Dreary weather makes me depressed too. Mostly it's because it's ruined my camping plans. I was so tired this weekend I didn't care it was raining but have to admit I could only take 1 day of that. Did grandson get his mum finished? I'm sure he understood your feelings.

K3........ Did everything turn out good for your company that arrived 1 hour later ? Your new baby is a cutie. You and k31 are going to be exhausted and skinny running after your young pups.

Hi Carol Sue, Dee, Tam and anyone else I missed. Be back later.

Hugs
Cajun