View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #334
Nori71
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergirl View Post
I'm trying to be more flexible this time-- I'm including pasta meals a couple times a week, and experimenting with including portion-controlled treats. I'm hoping that maybe this will prevent the pent up desire to binge that I didn't even know I had.
The kids go back to school on August 26. I'm setting a mini-goal to lose 3 more pounds and weigh 255 on the first day of school. That would be a 30 lb loss so far!
Hi! I have a history of binge eating also (like eating 2 cookie sheets of cc cookies), so I understand the dangers in having completely off limits foods. I am not being so rigid, it's more like a guideline. To be honest with you, I haven't had the raging temptations recently. It's the plan and then real life happens. If I'm served pasta, I'll eat it. But, you better believe, I'm NOT baking! I'm not going to lead myself INTO temptation. And store-bought treats don't get me.

Jen - My husband knows I'm in the grove and trying to lose weight, so he comes on thick with the compliments. At this weight though, I honestly feel it takes about 20-25 pounds to notice. I'm taking pictures this time. (Just for me!) P.S. We are going to Disney World in November and that's incentive for me too. Walking around for 4 days = torture for me in this condition.

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." -M Thatcher

Mini Goals: 10% Weight Loss (276) | No longer morbidly obese (250)

Last edited by Nori71; 08-05-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote