Old 07-31-2014, 12:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 356/356/225

Height: 5'9

Default Feeling Overwhelmed

I have a lot of weight to lose and signed up for the WW online because the closest meeting to me is 40 minutes away. With work and two little kids I just can't do the commute and the meeting. I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything. I have no idea where to even start. Can anyone help me?
Amberp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #2  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

If you are online look all the way to the left and see "My Plan". Then click the "Simple Start Plan". This will give you step by step. Plan to keep on Simple Start for as long as you can. They give you choices of meals. You choose each meal, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack. You need to stock up on the foods you need before actually beginning.

After you do Simple Start, then you can decide to go to Points or Simply Filling.

There is a Simple Start App which makes following Simple Start very easy.

Good Luck, and ask if you have any more questions. You need to get into the "grove".
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote